• $1000 for the newest piece of shit iPhone. Nope.

• Re: $1000 for the newest piece of shit iPhone. Nope.
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:21 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :rolleyes: yes, assembling a few components and installing macos is quite the daunting task. I can see how someone who claims to do xcode & iphone development might have trouble wrapping his head around building a computer from store-bought components. :boring:

I've helped someone create a Hackintosh.

That guy eventually just purchased a MacBook Pro.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:23 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ^^^ exactly what I'd expect from Apple's target demographic.

Too dumb and lazy to look into the mysteries of assembling a computer even if it means saving over $4000 and ending up with a better computer.

Best for you to stick with apple and leave the low-level tech stuff to those of us with three digit IQs.

I got to do those mysteries at work. Why would I want to do them at home?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:24 PM - Hide
    • Anyone who thinks a Hackintosh is straightforward has never built one. Even if you get it running, eventually you're going to want to update macOS, and then you have a problem.

Look, you don't like Macs, that's OK. Really. Why you guys take this shit so personally is a constant source of amusement to me. It's a fucking tool. Buy the brand you like.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:29 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Go ahead and laugh. We wont care. None of you poseurs ever use your macbooks for anything but FB/IG/Twitter/Youtube/Email etc anyway. It's not like you ever do any actual "work" with it.

People like you are exactly the crowd netbooks were intended for. Instead of buying a practical tool that fits your level of use, you retards go all out on the credit card so you can be seen pretending to work on a machine you'll never use anywhere near it's full potential.

Don't forget all the "writers" who need a top of the line macbook for their "work."

Because a word processor won't run just as well on a $150 thinkpad from Craigslist https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/sys/d/lenovo-thinkpad-t430-laptops/6275177657.html

Nope, better finance a $4000 laptop just to be sure.

:rolleyes:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:32 PM - Hide
    • Rex posted:
      . posted:
      ^^^ exactly what I'd expect from Apple's target demographic.

Too dumb and lazy to look into the mysteries of assembling a computer even if it means saving over $4000 and ending up with a better computer.

Best for you to stick with apple and leave the low-level tech stuff to those of us with three digit IQs.

I got to do those mysteries at work. Why would I want to do them at home?

Hey it's your money. Do what you want with it. I forgot everyone here is rich. Nobody cares about saving $4000 on a $5000 computer apparently.

Posted 09/13/2017 12:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Anyone who thinks a Hackintosh is straightforward has never built one. Even if you get it running, eventually you're going to want to update macOS, and then you have a problem.

Look, you don't like Macs, that's OK. Really. Why you guys take this shit so personally is a constant source of amusement to me. It's a fucking tool. Buy the brand you like.

Thank you, Dot!

:potd:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:36 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Vilb posted:
      So Apple knows how to make a profit off of morons.

Not exactly innovative.
      Too bad you are poor and can't do do what they do.
      "do do" is a pretty good term for what they do.:biggrin:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:38 PM - Hide
    • Rex posted:
      Thank you, Dot!

:potd:

:tu:

These "Apple r fagz" vs "Windowz r shit" vs "Android r dum" arguments are beyond tedious. There are good reasons to use any of them, use what you like and what gets the job done for you.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:58 PM - Hide
    • Any company such as Apple, who gives money to a vile, anti-American hate group like the Southern Poverty Law Center, doesn't deserve anything at all, and should, and will eventually fail.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 01:00 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Hey it's your money. Do what you want with it. I forgot everyone here is rich. Nobody cares about saving $4000 on a $5000 computer apparently.

Watch with a COCK band. That's 5k.

:archieluxury:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 01:05 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Its not just Apple. Google is even worse. Go do a search on Google Play.

You can disable most of the permissions and also run a custom OS. I appreciate though that the average Apple user's ability with phones and pcs is on the level with the average brain dead grammy.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 01:12 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Don't forget all the "writers" who need a top of the line macbook for their "work."

Because a word processor won't run just as well on a $150 thinkpad from Craigslist https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/sys/d/lenovo-thinkpad-t430-laptops/6275177657.html

Nope, better finance a $4000 laptop just to be sure.

Jerry springs to me as a typical poseur with a Fagbook, writing his shitty 'music'

No doubt he has on more than one occasion masturbated himself to sleep fantasizing about the day he can swagger up to the window seat at Starbucks, plop down his shiny new macbook, and get to work tweeting and blogging with the rest of the movers and shakers.

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 01:16 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Any company such as Apple, who gives money to a vile, anti-American hate group like the Southern Poverty Law Center, doesn't deserve anything at all, and should, and will eventually fail.

I very much agree. I was born economically disadvantaged and was obliged to part with my money to help out other family members when I finally got a good salary. They sucked it all up. Hardship is my middle name. I survived without becoming a crooked thief and cheat. I learned also that the rich do not care one dittle about the poor. Poor Whites are even worse off than the show-pet minorities, because there is zero help out there for poor Whites of whom many commit suicide due to poverty stress frustration.

The people who think nothing of spending a thousand dollars or more on an i-phone also do not care about the poor nor do they appreciate morality. If they all died of hunger from lack of food one day it would not bother me.

I have learned to survive on little. The money spending hogs will not know what to do when the crash comes. Can't come soon enough.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 01:21 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Only an idiot would pay $1,000 for an iphone with a limited useful life of maybe 2 years at most.

:archieluxury:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:45 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

You can disable most of the permissions and also run a custom OS. I appreciate though that the average Apple user's ability with phones and pcs is on the level with the average brain dead grammy.

Its not about the ability to install a custom OS or twiddle with the settings. I want to open the box and use it. Thats it.

If you want to play with your phone, install/uninstall/modify than thats your hobby. For me its not a hobby.

I am not an Apple fanboy but appreciate the fact that with the iPhone I dont really have to do jack.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:46 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Only an idiot would pay $1,000 for an iphone with a limited useful life of maybe 2 years at most.

I got 6 years out of my iPhone 4 and it still works. The only reason I upgraded is I could not install anything including upgrading the OS. Beyond that it was fine.

If I get 4-5 years of my current phone I will be satisfied. Than the cost becomes meaningless.
      Posted 09/13/2017 03:01 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :rolleyes: I'm 37. I enjoy golf. It's an excuse to get out of the office for an afternoon and a great way to spend a Saturday. Again, I wouldn't expect someone who is out of breath after the waddle back to the couch from the fridge to understand.

The office? You're not rich or even close to being rich.

You poor pathetic wage slave!
      \
      :emma:
      Posted 09/13/2017 03:19 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Its not about the ability to install a custom OS or twiddle with the settings. I want to open the box and use it. Thats it.

If you want to play with your phone, install/uninstall/modify than thats your hobby. For me its not a hobby.

I am not an Apple fanboy but appreciate the fact that with the iPhone I dont really have to do jack.

:notworthy:
      Posted 09/13/2017 03:20 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

I wan't to make phone calls. I don't want to deal with permissions or hacked OSes on a phone.
      Posted 09/13/2017 03:24 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Go ahead and laugh. We wont care. None of you poseurs ever use your macbooks for anything but FB/IG/Twitter/Youtube/Email etc anyway. It's not like you ever do any actual "work" with it.

People like you are exactly the crowd netbooks were intended for. Instead of buying a practical tool that fits your level of use, you retards go all out on the credit card so you can be seen pretending to work on a machine you'll never use anywhere near it's full potential.

I use my iPad Pro... Apple's Netbook to do all those things.

BTW, what ever happened to Netbooks?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 03:34 PM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      . posted:
      :rolleyes: I'm 37. I enjoy golf. It's an excuse to get out of the office for an afternoon and a great way to spend a Saturday. Again, I wouldn't expect someone who is out of breath after the waddle back to the couch from the fridge to understand.

The office? You're not rich or even close to being rich.

You poor pathetic wage slave!
      \
      :emma:

:rolleyes: I own the company. :mittens:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - The corrupt and incompetent piece of shit Obama should resign tonight.
  • View Topic - The young son of a modern internet nazi asks him "Father, why are you such a dumb piece of shit?"
  • View Topic - I feel the human penis is an ugly disgusting poorly constructed piece of shit.
  • View Topic - Hi, I'm a 587 lbs uneducated piece of shit. I have a GED and I sucked a niggers dick. I'm a typical Obama voter. Fat and stupid
  • View Topic - That world cup trophy sure is an ugly piece of shit.
  • View Topic - this shark faggot seems like a real piece of shit.