• Bagger response to anthropogenic global climate chang

• Re: Bagger response to anthropogenic global climate chang
      Posted 09/12/2017 09:33 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :facepalm:

From the article you dumm fukk!

"Ryon Edwards, of Daytona Beach Shores, added an update Sunday morning to his wildly popular Facebook post, saying he's "learned that about 50% of the world could not understand sarcasm to save their lives."

You, you Quenten, are one of those stupid fucking people.

The 50% he is referring to, unfortunately, are the ones with the guns you idiot.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      Posted 09/12/2017 09:39 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Are you really that stupid?

We've had no increase in global temps for close to 20 years and only had a slight increase after el nino just like the last few thousand times. No increase in global mean temps WHEN man has never put out as much CO2 as he has during that time.

I have said it before. Due to the oceans outgassing CO2 or releasing more CO2 when it gets hotter:

Higher temps causes a higher CO2 count sp higher CO2 counts cannot cause higher temps. Nothing in Science can be both cause and effect, nothing.

You are 1 dimensional. You got nuthin'.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/12/2017 09:59 PM - Hide
    • Quenten posted:
      . posted:
      Are you really that stupid?

We've had no increase in global temps for close to 20 years and only had a slight increase after el nino just like the last few thousand times. No increase in global mean temps WHEN man has never put out as much CO2 as he has during that time.

I have said it before. Due to the oceans outgassing CO2 or releasing more CO2 when it gets hotter:

Higher temps causes a higher CO2 count sp higher CO2 counts cannot cause higher temps. Nothing in Science can be both cause and effect, nothing.

You are 1 dimensional. You got nuthin'.

You got owned in your own thread.

You can't refute anything. All you've got is weak ass insults.
      Wait, let me guess, you're the pigeon, that stupid ass poster we all laugh at.
      You must enjoy the ridicule.
      A little coward pussy like you must be used to it.
      lol, we really laugh at you no matter what moniker you use.
      Don't cry about getting your ass verbally kicked once again.
      Posted 09/13/2017 04:55 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

LOL youre the coward who remains dotted out! Your posts have the depseration of one who is totally pwned. You are now my bitch.
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:21 AM - Hide
    • Quenten posted:
      . posted:

LOL youre the coward who remains dotted out! Your posts have the depseration of one who is totally pwned. You are now my bitch.

Bwahaha, yep, you're the pigeon doing the same old shit.
      You get your ass kicked or shown what an idiot you are and come back hours later to post some snarky shit even tho you're still on the board posting other stupid shit.

On topic, your topic, Alarmist Climate Change is a theory for dumbasses so of course you believe it. We do need to take care of the planet and you morons focus on a fake problem and ignore real problems.

You lost and your weak ass insult won't change that you moron.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:14 PM - Hide
    • Quenten posted:
      Yet you felt compelled to contribute to my thread. Yuo baggers are so easy, i should be ashamed of myself. But im not...i fucking hate you :lol:

Not that easy, I made your mom pay.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:24 PM - Hide
    • Where is this global warming? in 1880 25 hurricanes hit america did we have manmade global warming back then?
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      Posted 09/13/2017 01:18 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You get your ass kicked or shown what an idiot you are and come back hours later to post some snarky shit even tho you're still on the board posting other stupid shit.

On topic, your topic, Alarmist Climate Change is a theory for dumbasses so of course you believe it. We do need to take care of the planet and you morons focus on a fake problem and ignore real problems.

Hi Bitch! i laughed loudest when you said:

"Higher temps causes a higher CO2 count sp higher CO2 counts cannot cause higher temps. Nothing in Science can be both cause and effect, nothing."

Your comment fails on so many levels thats it funny. And you only support my argument. Its all part of a cycle. Warmer temps => more co2 => warmer temps => more co2. Add man-made co2 and gases into that equation and you get anthropogenic climate change. Compound with deforestation, shortsighted retards, politically driven idiots, and you have a looming catastrophe.

So what is wrong... Are you having an internal conflict? Are you on your period? Or are your producing a lot of methane yourself?

I like you dot...you are a self-pwning dot. :rofl:
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:22 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Quenten posted:
      . posted:
      Ever wonder why YOUR MOMS PUSSY is still around 400 ppm?
      YOUR MOMS PUSSY have always been nature's CO2 scrubbers. YOUR MOM PUSSY is more green now than YOUR MOMS PUSSY the last 75 years. More CO2 and more and bigger plants to "eat" YOUR MOM ORGASMS.
      YOUR MOM ORGASNS die at CO2 levels of about 200 ppm.
      So 400 or 800 ppm wouldn't hurt YOUR MOM ORGASMS and would help YOUR MOM ORGASMS.
      It is hard to keep CO2 levels rising without YOUR MOMS ORGASMS help. One or two major YOUR MOMS ORGASMS going off would release more CO2 than YOUR MOMS ORGASMS ever has as long as we've walked the Earth.

fify

Ok you have MOM PUSSY issues and you lost this MOM PUSSY ORGASM.
      And protip: It would have been better for YOUR MOMS ORGASM to eat "YOUR MOMS TITS" instead of YOUR MOMS COCK."
      YOUR MOMS PUSSY can't even fuck up YOUR MOMS COCK you MOM TIT

fify
      Posted 09/13/2017 05:15 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Quenten posted:
      Link or it didnt happen
      google use it

Why would you allow your opponent to discover their own information to support your assertion? That puts you at risk. Just give away the farm!! Stay away fron Vegas for a while, stick around me and learn something.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 07:07 PM - Hide
    • Quenten posted:
      Why would you allow your opponent to discover their own information to support your assertion? That puts you at risk. Just give away the farm!! Stay away fron Vegas for a while, stick around me and learn something.

I will link in the morning but you already know I'm right
      Posted 09/13/2017 07:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Quenten posted:

I will link in the morning but you already know I'm right

Sounds like you have a lot of googling to do between now and tomorrow a.m. Have a good night self-pwning bitch dot.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 09:45 PM - Hide
    • Quenten posted:
      . posted:

Hi Bitch! i laughed loudest when you said:

"Higher temps causes a higher CO2 count sp higher CO2 counts cannot cause higher temps. Nothing in Science can be both cause and effect, nothing."

Your comment fails on so many levels thats it funny. And you only support my argument. Its all part of a cycle. Warmer temps => more co2 => warmer temps => more co2. Add man-made co2 and gases into that equation and you get anthropogenic climate change. Compound with deforestation, shortsighted retards, politically driven idiots, and you have a looming catastrophe.

So what is wrong... Are you having an internal conflict? Are you on your period? Or are your producing a lot of methane yourself?

I like you dot...you are a self-pwning dot. :rofl:

You poor stupid fool.
      Your own post shows how stupid the fake theory is. You prove my point and you admit warmer temps makes NATURE release more CO2. It is a fact.

Remove man from that equation.
      If CO2 was the control thermostat of climate, wouldn't the planet have runaway temps even without man's release of CO2?
      Or before man walked the Earth?

It has never happened and it never will.

Records show CO2 levels go up AFTER it gets warmer naturally not before.

The theory is dying and less and less people believe it. It is not science but more like a religion anyway.

Troll on, you have stated no facts you just "talk" like a little bitch. One day my m4 and me just might have to find you, lol.

Pigeon, you lost but it's not a win for me. Everybody kicks your ass here.
      Posted 09/14/2017 05:43 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You poor stupid fool.
      Your own post shows how stupid the fake theory is. You prove my point and you admit warmer temps makes NATURE release more CO2. It is a fact.

Remove man from that equation.
      If CO2 was the control thermostat of climate, wouldn't the planet have runaway temps even without man's release of CO2?
      Or before man walked the Earth?

It has never happened and it never will.

Records show CO2 levels go up AFTER it gets warmer naturally not before.

The theory is dying and less and less people believe it. It is not science but more like a religion anyway.

Troll on, you have stated no facts you just "talk" like a little bitch. One day my m4 and me just might have to find you, lol.

Pigeon, you lost but it's not a win for me. Everybody kicks your ass here.

tl;dr

here....drink up self-pwning bitch dot....

:paint2:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/14/2017 06:50 AM - Hide
    • Curbstomp posted:
      Why don't we dump tons of dry ice on these hurricanes to change their course.

or we could use fucken magnets
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/14/2017 07:22 AM - Hide
    • I just had a liberal tell me warmer temps is causing lower temps.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - "Climate Change" should be automatically corrected to "Global Warming" on f169
  • View Topic - I'm not sure who is more stupid, the Global Climate Change idiots or the Atkins idiots.
  • View Topic - Question for all "Global Warming / Climate Change" believers.
  • View Topic - ITT: BIBLE PROVES ANTHROPOGENIC GLOBAL WARMING
  • View Topic - Scientists Can't Decide Peanut Algergy Probability In Children Exposed To Peanuts. Libs Think They Know Future Global Climate.
  • View Topic - CONCLUSIVE PROOF of global warming, BAGGER GIVE IT UP