• POLL: What Search Engine Is The Best Alternative To Google?

Bing
    Duck Duck Go
    Yahoo
    Something else (do tell!)
    • What Search Engine Is The Best Alternative To Google?

• Don Lemonparty Org
      • Fscking Moron
      • Posted 09/08/2017 10:51 AM - Hide
      • I'm getting fed up with Google. And Bing isn't all that. What are you geniuses using?
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Fscking Moron
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: POLL: What Search Engine Is The Best Alternative To Google?
        Posted 09/13/2017 10:27 AM - Hide
      • DuckDuckGo.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/13/2017 11:37 AM - Hide
      • Bing is very good now, but slow with all the shit it loads. Very good maps.
        I like the approach of duckduckgo... will give it a go.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/13/2017 12:25 PM - Hide
      • Bing is far better than Google for business related searches. For any given search Google seems to think I want news pages more than any other information about the term.
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
        Posted 09/13/2017 12:52 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . . . For any given search Google seems to think I want news pages more than any other information about the term.

Or Twitter results. Never mind that if you wanted to search Twitter you could just search Twitter.
        Or the top result inevitably, magically, from Wikipedia. Never mind that if you wanted to search Wikipedia you could just search Wikipedia.

You can customize Google somewhat, or at least feel like you can, if you're ocd/aspie enough, sure. But that's a rabbit hole. Their service means their narrative.

Google provides you with an onslaught of distractions. Sideshow results. Plus other junk that isn't even results, just clickbait.

At least DuckDuckGo just spits back search results without all the up-selling. And if you look up "Fender guitars", you won't magically see ads for Fender guitars on every site you subsequently visit for the rest of your life.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Google search engine is totally cucked
      • View Topic - Google Changing Search Engine to Combat 'Fake News' and 'Hate Speech'
      • View Topic - Google acts against fake news on search engine
      • View Topic - Any Search engine better than GOOGLE?
      • View Topic - I don't understand why google wants to make their search engine unusable.
      • View Topic - Google "de-lists" Zero hedge: Search engine will no longer list site due to row over "grotesque antisemitsm"