• How would you best dispose six million dead bodies?

• Fscking Moron
    • Posted 08/28/2017 04:21 PM - Hide
    • Its wartime, you are low on resources and need everything for yourself you could scratch up. And you have this pile of six million dead bodies that need to vanish without leaving any evidence behind about their existence. You know that even in a professional crematorium it takes considerable amount of time and propane to completely ash a dead body.

What is your preferred solution to the problems?

Just speculating here a bit, of course. No need to get upset or anything.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: How would you best dispose six million dead bodies?
      Posted 08/28/2017 04:33 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      http://www.reformation.org/khazaria.html
      check out the world population of the Jew'ish' people before the war and after the war!!! what do ya think???maybe they just moved to Israel!!!

No anti-semitism or anti-socialdemocracy in my threads, thank you. Lets keep things civil. We have six million bodies to do away with limited resources and time. It does not matter if they are semites or whatever.

Solutions to the problem, please. No dogma or ideology.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/28/2017 04:38 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      check out the world population of the Jew'ish' people before the war and after the war!!! what do ya think???maybe they just moved to Israel!!!

No anti-semitism or anti-socialdemocracy in my threads, thank you. Lets keep things civil. We have six million bodies to do away with limited resources and time. It does not matter if they are semites or whatever.

WTF, are you an Antifa anal sphincter...this is world history...I didn't write it...and check out the Belfast Agreement...it is what gave the Jew'ish' people the land known as Israel...that 6,000,000 number has a history of before the war back to the 1800's...this is HISTORY...not some opinion...do your own research...DUH!!!:nono:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/28/2017 04:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      WTF, are you an Antifa anal sphincter...this is world history...I didn't write it...and check out the Belfast Agreement...it is what gave the Jew'ish' people the land known as Israel...that 6,000,000 number has a history of before the war back to the 1800's...this is HISTORY...not some opinion...do your own research...DUH!!!:nono:

I don't have a dog in that fight. I just wanted to create a funny and perhaps slightly scientific thread without dogmas or ideologies. I am not a Holocause denier but interested in it.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/28/2017 04:47 PM - Hide
    • Really Justin Sane posted:
      Load in the empty tanks of an Exon Valdese class super tanker, and sink it in the Marianas trench?

:potd:
    • Really Justin Sane
    • Fscking Moron
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

I think there is a Kosher tax every time you use that number on the internet
    • Fscking Moron
    • . posted:
      . posted:

I don't have a dog in that fight. I just wanted to create a funny and perhaps slightly scientific thread without dogmas or ideologies. I am not a Holocause denier but interested in it.

I spent a couple years researching 'lies' and this Holocaust was just one on them...I spent a lot of time researching old stories and documentaries...I read old newspapers from the 1800's that were talking about the 6,000,000 Jew'ish' people being lost, murdered, or just disappeared...read the Belfast Agreement...it is what gave the Jew'ish' people the land called Israel...totally interesting lie that most people believe as truth is that the Jew'ish' people are of the original blood line of Abraham...they aren't!!! they are Khazarians...another great search was about the Wholey Roman Church, the Cat-licks...:thumbup: I just look at the facts, just the facts...check it out for yourself
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/28/2017 04:48 PM - Hide
    • Really Justin Sane posted:
      Load in the empty tanks of an Exon Valdese class super tanker, and sink it in the Marianas trench?

This is precisely what I meant - creative solutions to a problem. Not dogmas or history re-writing.
    • Really Justin Sane
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/28/2017 04:53 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Really Justin Sane posted:

This is precisely what I meant - creative solutions to a problem. Not dogmas or history re-writing.

Exactly, or I would have mentioned an insurance claim for the loss, then suing the builder, with an out of court settlement.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/28/2017 04:58 PM - Hide
    • Just send them to Chicago. That many people get shot every weekend, I'm sure the mayor has it all figured out.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/28/2017 05:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Just send them to Chicago. That many people get shot every weekend, I'm sure the mayor has it all figured out.

Another funny and thoughtful "solution".
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/28/2017 05:05 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

I spent a couple years researching 'lies' and this Holocaust was just one on them...I spent a lot of time researching old stories and documentaries...I read old newspapers from the 1800's that were talking about the 6,000,000 Jew'ish' people being lost, murdered, or just disappeared...read the Belfast Agreement...it is what gave the Jew'ish' people the land called Israel...totally interesting lie that most people believe as truth is that the Jew'ish' people are of the original blood line of Abraham...they aren't!!! they are Khazarians...another great search was about the Wholey Roman Church, the Cat-licks...:thumbup: I just look at the facts, just the facts...check it out for yourself

Balfour Declaration. Belfast Agreement was something quite different.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/28/2017 05:17 PM - Hide
    • Small Block posted:
      I clicked that and my pc locked up. :wtf:

I had to go there to get the address today to sent it to ya...I've been going there for over a year and nothing has ever happened to my computer or anyone else's that I've sent there to look...weird for sure...hope there is no ill effects to your machine..
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/28/2017 05:18 PM - Hide
    • Send them to Houston as floatation devices.
    • I do l ron ron i do l ron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/28/2017 05:27 PM - Hide
    • Put them in a volcano, it's the only way.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/28/2017 05:30 PM - Hide
    • SOYLENT GREEN!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/28/2017 05:37 PM - Hide
    • The best way is probably the way the Germans did it...

-You bury all the bodies near your drinking water or in swampland.

-You wait two years.

-You exhume all the bodies.

-You burn the corpses on open wood fired & leave no visible deforestation.

-You take the burned bodies & pound them into dust with wooden rods.

-The dust & teeth are disappeared somewhere.

-You leave no forensic evidence of this process but allow plenty of "survivors" to tell the tale.

If the Germans did it that way then I'd go with that.
    • Fistin Beaver Jr
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/28/2017 05:39 PM - Hide
    • Debated this with some one before. The best options that require the least amount of resources are

Toss them in a volcano 🌋. Not the most practical. But on paper it seems like it would be a great idea.

Excute them with a hammer or bullet to the head and feed to pigs. Pigs can surprising eat most anything and fast.

Best option in my opinion would be to take them 5 miles ( probably only need to go less than a mile) off shore and make them walk the plank.

Or put them in cages and sink the cages to bottom of ocean come back in a month and hopefully bodies would be deteriorated and you can re use the cages.

Or as someone as said put them all on huge boat. Take them out into ocean and sink.

All of these would have been more believe able than the official story.

Jews are lying pieces of shit when it comes to the Holocaust.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/28/2017 05:46 PM - Hide
    • I would make sure they were imaginary corpses. Then poof!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/29/2017 10:13 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Its wartime, you are low on resources and need everything for yourself you could scratch up. And you have this pile of six million dead bodies that need to vanish without leaving any evidence behind about their existence. You know that even in a professional crematorium it takes considerable amount of time and propane to completely ash a dead body.

the Vortex generator of course sent themb to the Retail Dimension,now the believers it's all pralines and creme over on this side Bitches
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/29/2017 11:10 AM - Hide
    • Use your imagination.... No, seriously, that's the answer. Your imagination.
      \
      ;kekeke;
      Posted 08/29/2017 11:20 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Its wartime, you are low on resources and need everything for yourself you could scratch up. And you have this pile of six million dead bodies that need to vanish without leaving any evidence behind about their existence. You know that even in a professional crematorium it takes considerable amount of time and propane to completely ash a dead body.

I'd grind them up for Soylent Green and feed them to poor bitter stupid uneducated whyte trash losers like the Nazis. :lol: :lol:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - Reallifecam RIGHT NOW: Leora looks dead. I think Paul killed her. He is on the net researching how to dispose of the body
  • View Topic - Yale Prof: Holocaust death toll should include 75 million children & grandchildren that "would have been born" to dead victims
  • View Topic - This is bullshit. I'm no liberal but James Brady who died at 73 of old age, now his death ruled as homocide by Hinkley
  • View Topic - KKK members call for shooting illegals dead: 'Leave the corpses laying on the border'
  • View Topic - Gaza death toll rises over 1,000 as bodies are recovered
  • View Topic - Anybody got the pictures of animals eating the dead bodies of illegal Mexican kids.