• Dats too many puppies banner is fucking GAY. I HATE IT! Fucking ugly, spot faced idiot hounds.

• Fscking Moron
      • Re: Dats too many puppies banner is fucking GAY. I HATE IT! Fucking ugly, spot faced idiot hounds.
        Posted 08/13/2017 04:02 AM - Hide
      • ;spin;
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Dats too many puppies banner is fucking GAY. I HATE IT! Fucking ugly, spot faced idiot hounds.
        Posted 08/13/2017 04:07 AM - Hide
      • i turned off banners because i got sick of seing the same two
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/13/2017 04:08 AM - Hide
      • those are not the kind of puppies i want to see too many of either, also. whatever.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/13/2017 04:33 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        What the hell is wrong with you? Everyone lubs puppies.
        He says they're ugly. Not from the superior white doggie race.
      • NoFameNoName
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/13/2017 09:54 AM - Hide
      • Not worth arguing over. Turn them off, ignore them, or go back to Reddit, you baby!

Dats too many puppies banner is fucking GAY. I HATE IT! Fucking ugly, spot faced idiot hounds. #1
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/13/2017 01:04 PM - Hide
      • NoFameNoName posted:
        Not worth arguing over. Turn them off, ignore them, or go back to Reddit, you baby!

Dats too many puppies banner is fucking GAY. I HATE IT! Fucking ugly, spot faced idiot hounds. #1

SHUT. THE FUCK. UP. YOU FUCKING FAGGIT.
      • NoFameNoName
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/13/2017 01:31 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        NoFameNoName posted:
        Not worth arguing over. Turn them off, ignore them, or go back to Reddit, you baby!

SHUT. THE FUCK. UP. YOU FUCKING FAGGIT.

I know you are, but what am I?
        ;peewee;
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/13/2017 03:06 PM - Hide
      • NoFameNoName posted:
        ;peewee;

A fucking FAGGIT.

Every time I logoff and later come back on I have to keep deselectng that poxy fucking too many puppies banner. Perhaps if there weren't any fucking ugly pibulls on there it wouldn't be so bad. Then again, it's just fucking :c3po:
      • NoFameNoName
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/13/2017 06:12 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        NoFameNoName posted:
        ;peewee;

A fucking FAGGIT.

Every time I logoff and later come back on I have to keep deselectng that poxy fucking too many puppies banner. Perhaps if there weren't any fucking ugly pibulls on there it wouldn't be so bad. Then again, it's just fucking :c3po:

Dude, if you were on a phone, it wouldn't be that noticeable.
        Most of them I can only see the background, so I just ignore it.
        Concentrate on posts, not the wallpaper in the background.
        AND NO, I AM NOT FUCKING G.A.Y.!
        Usually tolerant, so don't push it.
        Here, bitch about this - my dog and her "babies"!

• Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/13/2017 06:14 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        What the hell is wrong with you? Everyone lubs puppies.

Most of them are pit bulls, aka nigger dogs, aka dogs of death. They should be banned from the country.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/14/2017 10:38 AM - Hide
      • NoFameNoName posted:

Is your dog spayed?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/14/2017 10:41 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Is your dog spayed?

Can it cumb?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/14/2017 10:49 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:
        Is your dog spayed?

Can it cumb?

lol, I knew the question was Duckmanish as soon as I hit post, but I was asking because we had a female dog that that thought her toys were her babbies as well. The vet callled it false pregnancy and said it was not uncommon in unfixed female dogs. It made her super nervous and snappy, we finally got her fixed so the behavior would stop.
      • NoFameNoName
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/14/2017 03:57 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        NoFameNoName posted:

Is your dog spayed?

Yes, that is why she has the toys, "her babies". I am a responsible animal owner. She knows about baby animals, she just can't have them herself.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Dat's too many puppies! banner is SO FUCKING GAY that I am
      • View Topic - Do you hate "The Lycra Talliban" i.e. old men on bicycles all over the fucking road. Of course you do. Then watch THIS
      • View Topic - You cant help how you're born, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but that Kim Kardashian is so fucking UGLY that it is
      • View Topic - I don't think you binary thinking idiots have grocked trump yet. One of his biggest supporters is a famous gay. He doesn't hate
      • View Topic - So so Comedian Steve Harvey going to court to stop very hate white jokes and anti gay jokes from being Released
      • View Topic - If you're white and a Christian, you're a real fucking idiot.