• What happens after we die? Total darkness? I feel afraid.

• Fscking Moron
    • Posted 08/13/2017 03:41 AM - Hide
    • I feel myself getting weaker.

What is on the other side?

:crybaby2:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: What happens after we die? Total darkness? I feel afraid.
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:47 AM - Hide

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:53 AM - Hide
    • .. posted:

Doris is still alive and 95 years old... maybe the song helped.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:54 AM - Hide
    • Eternity with our Lord or eternity in the lake of fire.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 03:56 AM - Hide
    • I will be killed soon in the civil war because i dont have any guns and wont participate in violence so, i will be killed for my stereo and some cans of soup. it will be ok, friend. when you die your problems and fears will go away too, you wont even miss everything you think you love.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:18 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      .. posted:

Doris is still alive and 95 years old... maybe the song helped.

notice she looks psychotic when she is singing in this clip?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:20 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Remember how you felt a year before you were born? It feels pretty much like that.

I did not exist as an entity. That was the beginning. I had never experienced the joys of LIVING such as posting here. I had nothing to miss.

Now I will never post again.

:cry:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:25 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I will be killed soon in the civil war because i dont have any guns and wont participate in violence so, i will be killed for my stereo and some cans of soup. it will be ok, friend. when you die your problems and fears will go away too, you wont even miss everything you think you love.

I dont want to die. If there is something beyond, I cant wrap my head around an existence without a body and a f169 to post to.

Even worse, I might just continue to be rejected by women but with nothing to fap with.
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:31 AM - Hide
    • Dan D Lion posted:
      To be afraid of the inevitable is illogical. Besides, it's just as likely that there is a pleasant afterlife.

:rolleyes:

Wrong! Fear of the UNKNOWN is logical. Hence all the man in the sky fairy tales people choose to believe to alleviate their fears.

I am afraid but have no religious crutch to lean on.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:32 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Kris P Bacon posted:
      To be afraid of the inevitable is illogical. Besides, it's just as likely that there is a pleasant afterlife.
      Nope, no evidence for that at all.

He did not say there was evidence for it. Just equally likely.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:34 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      I will be killed soon in the civil war because i dont have any guns and wont participate in violence so, i will be killed for my stereo and some cans of soup. it will be ok, friend. when you die your problems and fears will go away too, you wont even miss everything you think you love.

I dont want to die. If there is something beyond, I cant wrap my head around an existence without a body and a f169 to post to.

Even worse, I might just continue to be rejected by women but with nothing to fap with.

It is only your body that is infinitely worthless. So the problem of your wasted seeds will also cease to exist.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:51 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Kris P Bacon posted:
      He did not say there was evidence for it. Just equally likely.[/quoteAnyone who can't see the contradiction there, the universe is better off without.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:52 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Kris P Bacon posted:
      Anyone who can't see the contradiction there, the universe is better off without.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:53 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Wrong! Fear of the UNKNOWN is logical. Hence all the man in the sky fairy tales people choose to believe to alleviate their fears.

I am afraid but have no religious crutch to lean on.

How about just thinking of 'yourself' as a mass of energy. Energy never dies, it adapts.

Or you can think of the Buddhist tea metaphor.

Your tea is in a cup that gets broken. The cup is no longer useful, but the tea is still tea. Mop the tea up with a towel and wring it out, still tea.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:55 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Kris P Bacon posted:
      Anyone who can't see the contradiction there, the universe is better off without.

Why do you care if the Tard wants to believe in heaven?

There is just as much of a chance that you atheists are wrong as well. That's why death is the great mystery.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 05:03 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      \
      ;tardchink;

No contradiction. There is no evidence either way. So He said a pleasant afterlife is just as likely.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 05:04 AM - Hide
    • You're not really anyone. You're a bunch of cells working together towards the goal of procreating. But because of the fact that all these cells work together to formulate thoughts and take in sensory input, we all buy into this idea that we're a singular conscious entity. It's all BS though. There is no "you" to be found anywhere. There never was and there never will be.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 12:10 PM - Hide
    • There must be something wrong with me: I have no hope or delusion of any sort of spirit world or afterlife whatsoever. We are chunks of meat, we live then die. It's sad but not sad enough to want to have an alternative story to fall back on. I assume most people know this too, so why the ongoing insistence on a spirit world and afterlife? I don't understand all the energy and devotion to ideas that are in no way sensible. Yet I know many respectable people who participate (surgeons etc) and they don't seem to be faking. Maybe it is not possible to have a good life that accepts death as the end of being a piece of meat?
      Posted 08/13/2017 12:34 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      There must be something wrong with me: I have no hope or delusion of any sort of spirit world or afterlife whatsoever. We are chunks of meat, we live then die. It's sad but not sad enough to want to have an alternative story to fall back on. I assume most people know this too, so why the ongoing insistence on a spirit world and afterlife? I don't understand all the energy and devotion to ideas that are in no way sensible. Yet I know many respectable people who participate (surgeons etc) and they don't seem to be faking. Maybe it is not possible to have a good life that accepts death as the end of being a piece of meat?

What happens after we die? Total darkness? I feel afraid. #1
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 12:34 PM - Hide
    • ure spirt will return in a vessel that u spurn,for if the infinite quest is to come out best,looks like ur next Iteration is that of a pop up sprinkler head
      Posted 08/13/2017 12:46 PM - Hide
    • All the deceased f196ers are waiting for us on an exclusive, firey cloud in the sky where we duke it out in real life.:shudder:
      Seriously tho, as stated in this song...maybe not doing much.
      "So I guess I'll have to do it while I'm here"
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 12:47 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Remember how you felt a year before you were born? It feels pretty much like that.

:interesting:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - This is what happens to you, when you die...
  • View Topic - What happens when people die as a crime victim?
  • View Topic - Fact: If you're afraid to eat spicy food, sushi or have never had aloo gobi, you're a total fucking beta
  • View Topic - How many people will die horribly today while nothibg even interesting happens to you?
  • View Topic - I SIT HERE IN TOTAL DARKNESS... TRYING TO SCREAM BUT FAILING TO MAKE A SOUND.
  • View Topic - What happens to joops gold puches after they die?