• Hans, you must be proud today. Your anonymous board has shown how vile and contemptible the human race can be.

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: Hans, you must be proud today. Your anonymous board has shown how vile and contemptible the human race can be.
      Posted 08/13/2017 12:52 AM - Hide
    • HANS CLAIMS HE HAS NO IDEA HOW THIS FORUM GOT TO BE THE WAY IT IS

;surebro;
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: Hans, you must be proud today. Your anonymous board has shown how vile and contemptible the human race can be.
      Posted 08/13/2017 01:09 AM - Hide
    • Jesus Christ Cocksucker posted:
      I have been here for 3 years, and have never encountered so much gleeful gloating at the violent death and injury of other human beings.
      Look yourself in the mirror, Hans, and ask why do you keep this forum going?
      What good is it accomplishing?

:potd:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 01:09 AM - Hide
      I have been here for 3 years, and have never encountered so much gleeful gloating at the violent death and injury of other human beings.

What about that time, a few months ago, when a Brit ran over some Jihadi's?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 01:12 AM - Hide

Says a jew who posts as "Jesus Christ Cocksucker" :boring:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 01:14 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Jesus Christ Cocksucker posted:

:potd:

Didn't get any responses, so bumped his own thread with a potd as a dot.

We've never seen that one before.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 01:18 AM - Hide
      Posted 08/13/2017 01:25 AM - Hide
    • Why do you curse the mirror but not the hideous reflection therein?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 01:31 AM - Hide
      P.S. Hans, you may not know this, but corruption is infinite. The depravity on display today in regard to the terrorist attack will only get worse, as those of like mind team up against normal/sensible posters like myself to try to drive us away.
      They will probably succeed in some cases.
      Is that what you want the board to become?
      \
      ;wank;

:lol:
      Posted 08/13/2017 01:38 AM : Edited 08/13/2017 02:00 AM - Hide
    • There have been more views and replies today than I can remember for months. Perhaps if you and liked-mindeds had offered better arguments for the actions and "ideas" of Antifa and BLM in the last few years, they would not be so despised. Seriously.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 01:41 AM - Hide
    • ;spin;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 01:48 AM - Hide
    • Hans, you're our only hope!
      \
      ;libfag;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 01:54 AM - Hide
      \
      ;triggered;

:lollypop:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 02:01 AM : Edited 08/13/2017 02:25 AM - Hide

:faggot:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 02:23 AM - Hide
      P.S. Hans, you may not know this, but corruption is infinite. The depravity on display today in regard to the terrorist attack will only get worse, as those of like mind team up against normal/sensible posters like myself to try to drive us away.
      They will probably succeed in some cases.
      Is that what you want the board to become?

What terrorist attack? The Antifa attack?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 02:27 AM - Hide
    • If the statue had been left as a historical relic, several people would be alive right now.

The PC/SJW nonsense needs to stop.
      Comment hidden by thread starter
      Comment hidden by thread starter
      Posted 08/13/2017 02:37 AM : Edited 08/13/2017 02:39 AM - Hide
      . posted:
      Your post might have more credibility if you selected a different moniker.

Why?

Your topic deals with elements of morality. By using "Jesus Christ Cocksucker" as your moniker, you are using the Lord's name in vain. That doesn't fare well for your credibility as a person of good moral judgement. Don't judge less you be judged sound familiar to you?
      And if you do not believe in the sanctity of Jesus Christ or in His existence, why do you use his name as a moniker?
      I hope that answers your question of "why?"

Personally, I don't care if your moniker was Mother Teresa or Pope Johnny Be Good. I'm just giving you my take on things.
      Regardless, I understand and agree with your dilemma about the cesspool of dark souls on this board. Not all posters here are like that though. Hans seems like a decent guy... I do not know his motivation to host this site (if indeed he is the webmaster that pays the bills here)
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 02:43 AM - Hide
    • BANEOFLIBCUNTS posted:
      What has it accomplished?

Well, it's gotten under your skin and made you cry, for one thing......

;biglol;

Why do you like this? Do you feel like the center of everything?
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - Hans or MOD. Delete the thread called "TALENTED". Viewing this board by "Photos" view I just saw the most vile photo EVAR!!
  • View Topic - Saw a lot of shitty parenting going on today, no wonder the human race is fucked
  • View Topic - REALLY? So instead of having 1 board with 20 posters,Hans has created 5 boards with 4 posters on each.
  • View Topic - HANS IS SHUTTING THE BOARD DOWN TODAY
  • View Topic - Baggers: Science has shown there is only one race, the human race
  • View Topic - It took Humans at least 112 years to optimize the surf board to where it is today