• The Charlottesville police chief has just been given the authority to call a curfew. We officially live in a police state run

• Fscking Moron
      • Re: The Charlottesville police chief has just been given the authority to call a curfew. We officially live in a police state run
        Posted 08/12/2017 07:56 PM - Hide
      • Baggers including their bagger-in-chief wanted an authoritarian police state.

I suppose not in so far as it curtails your ability to commit acts of domestic terrorism and conduct unlawful protests :lol:
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Re: The Charlottesville police chief has just been given the authority to call a curfew. We officially live in a police state run
        Posted 08/12/2017 09:02 PM - Hide
      • so close now. We're almost there.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Deepest condolences to the families & fellow officers of the VA State Police who died today. You're all among the..
      • View Topic - Why are soldiers given public honor and praise for their "service to their country" yet police officers fire fighters don't?
      • View Topic - Minneapolis. Police chief Resigns after promoting dim wits police officers
      • View Topic - BRITAIN: Male police officers run away, so female police officer can get beaten by hammer
      • View Topic - I am confused. I dont live in a police state.
      • View Topic - Is Elf on the Shelf preparing your child to live in a police state?