• What were the protesters thinking just before they were hit by the car?

• Fscking Moron
      • Re: What were the protesters thinking just before they were hit by the car?
        Posted 08/12/2017 06:50 PM - Hide
      • Should have used the crosswalk like mama always told us
        :trev:
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/12/2017 06:52 PM - Hide
      • "Death shall relieve me of my white guilt and white privilege"
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/12/2017 06:54 PM - Hide
      • It was a woman so was probably just recalling the last TV show it watched.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/12/2017 06:59 PM - Hide
      • Anal?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/12/2017 07:26 PM - Hide
      • "OH SHEEEEIIITT"
        Posted 08/12/2017 07:31 PM - Hide
      • MAPUH BACON!
        \
        :angry: :

SCREEEEEECH, I HATE MY PARENTS BECAUSE
        I DIDN'T GET A PONY FOR MY 10TH BIRTHDAY,
        FROOOOOOTH!
        \
        ;leftiescreech;

HEY, WEH AWL DUH WHAT WIMMIN AT?!?
        \
        :antwon:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/12/2017 07:31 PM - Hide
      • But, but, they never fight back!
      • Fscking Moron
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/12/2017 08:32 PM - Hide
      • I hope my Jordans don't get scuffed
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/12/2017 08:36 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        It was a woman so was probably just recalling the last TV show it watched.

You're obviously over 50. Women don't watch TV shows, they sit on their phone wiff facebook and instagram all day
        Posted 08/12/2017 08:41 PM : Edited 08/12/2017 08:41 PM - Hide
      • I'm celebrating by watching "Selma". Pretty good for the first hour or so. Goes nowhere after that.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/12/2017 08:44 PM - Hide
      • Skrittles
        :what:
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Looked at new cars today and got sticker shock! I will instead be spending $5,000 to rebuild the engine on my 20 year old car..
      • View Topic - What car is #1 in the Kelly blue Book list of the top 10 cars under $25k? Let me give you a tip- the Mazda miata was #10.
      • View Topic - Fact. 96% of car accidents involve cars that have less than 300 hp. Ergo big hp saves lives.
      • View Topic - I'm to nerdy to loot like the Ferguson protesters. Instead I do online piracy as my protest.
      • View Topic - Car drives into some libby protesters in Minnesota
      • View Topic - LMAO! Ferguson Protest Leader Has Car Stolen During "F*ck the Police" Rally