• White racist murderer under arrest.

• Fscking Moron
    • Given a Motorcycle!
    • Re: White racist murderer under arrest.
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:27 PM - Hide
    • Why is this hero being demonized?
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:27 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I could maybe buy that. But then I saw the video. There was nobody attacking him. He just drove 100 yards into people.

He was triggered and was rushing to a safe space.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I could maybe buy that. But then I saw the video. There was nobody attacking him. He just drove 100 yards into people.

Watch the video again. He was being attacked the way down past the intersection and was likely being attacked before we see the footage (why is the camera on the car in the first place?)
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:35 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

The people were attacking him.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:35 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Watch the video again. He was being attacked the way down past the intersection and was likely being attacked before we see the footage (why is the camera on the car in the first place?)

You can hear stuff hitting his car. He wasn't even going that fast until you hear the rocks or whatever it was. Clearly something happened further up the street as well.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:36 PM - Hide
    • I can't wait until we get more footage from up the street. Antifa thrown in jail for hiding or deleting evidence, or editing it for their narrative. Ohhh boy
    • Really Justin Sane
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:40 PM - Hide
    • Gutt Pile posted:
      Really Justin Sane posted:
      :lol:

Lolz this. 6 cylinder muscle car.

With a gayass spoiler on the back like all the Ziperhead cars!:lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:45 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

He clearly drove away and was away from the threat. He had to ram into a crowd?? WTF?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:47 PM - Hide
    • That name again is Mister Plow! :rockon:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:52 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      He clearly drove away and was away from the threat. He had to ram into a crowd?? WTF?

So now we go from there was no threat to there was one and he drove away. Yet he clearly drove into a bigger threat. Do you need to watch the video AGAIN?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:56 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

A lifetime of sucking big black prison cock awaits.

Oh, look. A lefty getting all gay and racist.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:57 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      [

A lifetime of sucking big black prison cock awaits.

:banana:

You seem enamored of interracial gay sex. Too bad you didn't get mowed down too, sicko.

I think it's a 600 lb. sperm-drinker.
      Posted 08/12/2017 07:01 PM - Hide
    • Gutt Pile posted:
      Are any of our posters missing?

One of our libtards? Head would be down. Could see the stream of tears even in is this low-res screenshot.
      One of our baggers? Never would have been taken alive.:rockon:

Rumor has it that D2Me is gonna start showing up at these shindigs. Confed. flag in one hand, Rainbow LGBT in the other, darting in and out of traffic. But with his(our) luck, he'll be back here posting the next day. :sadbanana:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 07:06 PM - Hide
    • 1. The supposed registerd owner of the car, according to a liberal lawyer, is 20. The driver is nowhere near 20 from the photo of the guy in the car. The libbie backed off calling that guy the driver.

2. The snapchat photo of the guy on the ground is not the driver

3. The voter registration of the guy the libbie said owned the car shows he was not registered as anything, as if it matters either way
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 07:08 PM - Hide
    • There is video of him driving slowly, being attacked with objects thrown at his car, sounds of it being struck, then accelerating away from the threat. He has a solid defense no matter which side he's on. No way was he going to wait around to be pulled from the car by the same mob that attacked him. Leaving the scene could possibly be justified.
    • Really Justin Sane
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 07:16 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      There is video of him driving slowly, being attacked with objects thrown at his car, sounds of it being struck, then accelerating away from the threat. He has a solid defense no matter which side he's on. No way was he going to wait around to be pulled from the car by the same mob that attacked him. Leaving the scene could possibly be justified.

He's gonna get years of black beef injections and then a lethal injection.
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 07:26 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Some guy runs over some America-hating protestors (intentionally? who knows?) and you think about homosexual rape by male negroes.

To you I suppose it's a short leap.

To normal people it's a strange connection.

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 07:35 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Some guy runs over some America-hating protestors (intentionally? who knows?) and you think about homosexual rape by male negroes.

To you I suppose it's a short leap.

To normal people it's a strange connection.

"White supremacists and neo-Nazis are, by definition, opposed to American patriotism and the ideals that define us as a people and make our nation special.

"As we mourn the tragedy that has occurred in Charlottesville, American patriots of all colors and creeds must come together to defy those who raise the flag of hatred and bigotry."

https://www.mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=press-releases&id=64ED6753-345F-4F64-9B64-2D8BDAE952B5

The taste of justice will be bitter for that nazi scum. If he spends the rest of his miserable life being ass raped I won't shed a single tear.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - Roving packs of "youths" overrun St Louis park, ooking and beating whites. Niggers nigsplain that white racism is to blame.
  • View Topic - Libs swooning over non white racism against whites
  • View Topic - Why was this BLACK MALE out on bond for a murder - murders a White Male Security Guard
  • View Topic - BLACK MALE, Grandson of Former Police Chief, Arrested for Murdering White Man Then Blowing Him Up
  • View Topic - Two Black Suspects Arrested for Murder of White 68 year old in His Own Home
  • View Topic - Maurice Jaquwan Miller, 18, and Shykiem Universal Smith, 18, Arrested for murder of White Man