• Repeat after me, @realDonaldTrump: white supremacy is an affront to American values. #Charlottesville

• Fscking Moron
      • Re: Repeat after me, @realDonaldTrump: white supremacy is an affront to American values. #Charlottesville
        Posted 08/12/2017 05:15 PM - Hide
      • Racist negro violence is a much greater affront. Address that first, Nancy, you criminal fucking scum.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Repeat after me, @realDonaldTrump: white supremacy is an affront to American values. #Charlottesville
        Posted 08/12/2017 05:19 PM - Hide
      • NancyPelosi posted:
        Repeat after me, @realDonaldTrump: white supremacy is an affront to American values.

Where does a non-American piece of shit like nancy pelosi get off sitting in judgment of what American values are?

Not only are all of the monkeys of the world White supremacist, but the United States was created by White supremacists. It couldn't be otherwise.

Repeat after me, @realDonaldTrump: white supremacy is an affront to American values. #Charlottesville #1
        Posted 08/12/2017 05:20 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Where does a non-American piece of shit like nancy pelosi get off sitting in judgment of what American values are?

Not only are all of the monkeys of the world White supremacist, but the United States was created by White supremacists. It couldn't be otherwise.

Repeat after me, @realDonaldTrump: white supremacy is an affront to American values. #Charlottesville #1

:fuckyoucup:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/12/2017 05:23 PM - Hide
      • Repeat after me! KEKEKEKE!!!
        \
        :jewess:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/12/2017 05:24 PM - Hide
      • Go back to India, bloody Pocahontas.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/12/2017 05:25 PM - Hide
      • death2me posted:

funny, you want to shut him up... instead of addressing his argument... can't you, cunt?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/12/2017 06:07 PM - Hide
      • death2me posted:
        . posted:

Yeah, brilliant argument.

Probably the most brilliant argument I've heard from a lefty in the last five years.
      • Once Upon a God Flogger
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/12/2017 07:57 PM : Edited 08/12/2017 07:58 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Yeah, brilliant argument.

Probably the most brilliant argument I've heard from a lefty in the last five years.

The most black and white argument (pun intended) is; look at the highly advanced lifestyles of Europe, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Russia. Now, look at how primitive and benighted Africa is wherever the African race has dominated.

Everywhere in Africa, any progress/betterment beyond the bestial existence of their contemporaneous Bonobo ancestors the anthropoidal Africicoon owes to the white race. And any nation in Africa that reverted back to African rule after whitey was expelled immediately returned to it previous Simian subsistence.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/12/2017 08:57 PM - Hide
      • I wonder how Pelosi likes all those coal black Africans overrunning Italy.

:snicker:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/12/2017 09:00 PM - Hide
      • Once Upon a God Flogger posted:
        The most black and white argument (pun intended) is; look at the highly advanced lifestyles of Europe, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Russia. Now, look at how primitive and benighted Africa is wherever the African race has dominated.

Everywhere in Africa, any progress/betterment beyond the bestial existence of their contemporaneous Bonobo ancestors the anthropoidal Africicoon owes to the white race. And any nation in Africa that reverted back to African rule after whitey was expelled immediately returned to it previous Simian subsistence.

Bullshit. Botswana, a black African country, has a higher standard of living than several eastern european white countries.

Also, Russia is a shitty place and has plenty of poor people.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Baggers: We get it, you hate Americans, American values, American decency. When the fuck are you
      • View Topic - The majority of Congress is white. The police are white. Whites control America.
      • View Topic - As disheartened as I am at the state of America and the white race, I am encouraged by the fact that 45% of Americans support
      • View Topic - Afro Americans character in tv shows due to afro america watch 150% more tv then whites.
      • View Topic - Before us lies the white America, in us marches the white Americans, and behind us white Americans follow!!!!!
      • View Topic - The insane American left hates America and Whites, US conservatives hate muslims, US nazis hate Jews