• Just emailed ilona turner. I need legal help for a tranny student of mine

• KCclitty
      • Fscking Moron
      • Posted 08/09/2017 09:51 AM - Hide
      • I have a tranny student in my high school class, and the principal told her to go home and put on boys clothes. SO i contacted ilona for help for this girl.. I feel really bad for calling her a jewess ten years ago. :sadwave: :ilona:
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Shocked, angry students get email notice Whittier Law School closing
      • View Topic - Students Demand "Sanctuary" From Immigration Laws, Student Loan Debt, And Finals
      • View Topic - ilona turner is representing a tranny asylee from mexico who wants to change it's name in indiana
      • View Topic - Lawyer Ilona Turner represents illegal alien tranny who can't change its name because it's an illegal alien.
      • View Topic - Tranny student wants to force school to use its preferred name, not its legal name
      • View Topic - BREAKING ON DRUDGE Obamma caught in Lie With Hillary Emails--Claims he Heard of Her email Server From MEDIA--EMAILED HER 18 TIM