• German woman pockets 'amber' stone that turns out to be explosive WW2-era white phosphorous

• Posted 08/09/2017 08:21 AM - Hide
      • German woman pockets 'amber' stone that turns out to be explosive WW2-era white phosphorous #1

A German woman has emerged unscathed after she picked up what she thought was a chunk of amber, but turned out to be WW2-era white phosphorous which ignited in her pocket.

The 41-year-old was walking on Elbe's riverbank in Wedel, near Hamburg, when she pocketed what appeared to be the precious stone. Upon drying, it quickly ignited in her jacket. Passers-by and firefighters to intervene.

According to the local authorities, the phosphorus came from a WW2 incendiary device. Passersby intervened and called firefighters, who quickly extinguished the blaze.

Unexploded ordnances are frequently unearthed in Germany during construction works, in private gardens or in rivers, or through the study of aerial images.

The largest post-war bomb disposal operation occurred in December 2016, when a 1.8 ton bomb dropped by Britain's Royal Air Force was found in the city of Augsburg, prompting the evacuation of over 54,000 people on Christmas Day.

Between 1940 and 1945, US and British forces targeted German cities with over a million tons of bombs, mostly dropped on industrial and strategic areas such as the Ruhr, Cologne, Hamburg, Dresden and Berlin.

Experts estimate that a quarter of a million of those unexploded ordnances still lie underground, while around 55,00 of them are defused each year.

The decay of such devices causes deadly toxins such as poisonous gas to seep into the environment.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • WILLY_PETER
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: German woman pockets 'amber' stone that turns out to be explosive WW2-era white phosphorous
        Posted 08/09/2017 08:26 AM - Hide
      • Now, that's what I call having a case of the "hot pants.":tard:
        \
        :cryingnazi:
      • Really Justin Sane
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: German woman pockets 'amber' stone that turns out to be explosive WW2-era white phosphorous
        Posted 08/09/2017 08:32 AM - Hide
      • Safer than depleted Uranium.....just sayin...
        Posted 08/09/2017 08:47 AM - Hide
      • Where do we start?. :smile:
        "That's hotter than my pocket has every gotten."
        "I thought it was black phosphorus, so I shoved it right in there."
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Germany admits: 75% of Muslim migrants will be raping white women for years to come
      • View Topic - All black men should vacation in Sweden or Germany, and fuck all the blonde white women they can
      • View Topic - German army needs to remove WW2-era names -defence minister
      • View Topic - In this thread, non-whites share their success stories in hooking up with white women. I'll start.
      • View Topic - Why did God punish non-whites by making them repulsive to white women?
      • View Topic - Breaking! German police stand and jackoff as hot white German women get raped in Cologne Germany