• American houses are built out of wood. They are weak, vulnerable and short lived. Like the USA itself.

• Fscking Moron
      • Re: American houses are built out of wood. They are weak, vulnerable and short lived. Like the USA itself.
        Posted 08/09/2017 08:06 AM - Hide
      • What is OP's basement built out of?
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: American houses are built out of wood. They are weak, vulnerable and short lived. Like the USA itself.
        Posted 08/09/2017 08:19 AM - Hide
      • 200 plus years is sort lived?
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/09/2017 08:23 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        200 plus years is sort lived?

"sort lived"
        \
        :winner:

The church at the bottom of my garden is 852 years old. The town where I buy my groceries is 1,626 years old.

My accusation, that American houses, like America itself, is weak and short lived. :mittens:
      • Fscking Moron
      • Homo Sign
        Posted 08/09/2017 08:28 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:

"sort lived"
        \

The church at the bottom of my garden is 852 years old. The town where I buy my groceries is 1,626 years old.

My accusation, that American houses, like America itself, is weak and short lived. :mittens:

you realize America's only about 241 years old right?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/09/2017 08:31 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:
        . posted:

"sort lived"
        \

you realize America's only about 241 years old right?

Yes. The house I live in was built 280 years BEFORE the USA was formed. America is a boil on the arse of history. Nothing more, nothing less. A warm wet flannel and a sharp lance and it will once again return to what it once was, a baron land inhabited by bison and savages.
        \
        :snob3:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/09/2017 08:41 AM - Hide
      • OP has probably seen houses in a seismic area and is a real genius.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/09/2017 08:43 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:

"sort lived"
        \

I would be boasting to much as Europe is importing Muslims by the boatload. How many churches are now mosques.

At the rate Europe is bringing them it will become a distant memory in less than 100 years.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - America was built by immigrants. Their hope & courage are a pillar of the American experience. Democrats will never..
      • View Topic - RT @PhilipRucker: White House today unveils Made in America week promoting USA products.Also today, WaPo runs..
      • View Topic - Three Nigerians scam millions of dollars from weak whytes, then get free housing in America
      • View Topic - Let's talk about black mold in houses. Did this not exist in the 1970s? Every apartment and house I lived in in SoCal had this.
      • View Topic - The issue of our time: Keep America, America. The USA should be for the USA and Americans! That's why I voted Donald J Trump
      • View Topic - go inside every house in America and shoot every american in the head with a special shit and piss rifle