• Beam guy here one last time - beaming has ceased. I repeate - has ceased altogether

• Fscking Moron
      • Posted 08/08/2017 11:42 AM - Hide
      • Beaming program has been terminated from target side with determined counter measures and resilience. I repeat - the program has been terminated.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Beam guy here one last time - beaming has ceased. I repeate - has ceased altogether
        Posted 08/08/2017 11:47 AM - Hide
      • Thank You For Your Service.
        \
        :wave:
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Beam guy here one last time - beaming has ceased. I repeate - has ceased altogether
        Posted 08/08/2017 11:51 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Thank You For Your Service.
        \
        :wave:

No no no - thank you for all you did in the matter.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/08/2017 12:08 PM - Hide
      • needed to passivate the thoriated tungsten well have it up and running on 666khz real soon dont get itchy u'll soon be twitchey
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/08/2017 01:11 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        They could be using beaming program to convince you the beaming has stopped. :mad:

No, they couldn't. Because nobody will volunteer for the task any longer. If there is beaming, there has to be beamers also. At some point you can not find anybody suitable to volunteer for the task because the job has lost all appeal.

That day is today. Not tomorrow - today.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/08/2017 01:19 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        They could be using beaming program to convince you the beaming has stopped. :mad:

we utilze the reverse phase noise method developed for the overpriced Bose audio crap
      • Really Justin Sane
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/08/2017 01:21 PM - Hide
      • :shrug:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 08/08/2017 02:27 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        we utilze the reverse phase noise method developed for the overpriced Bose audio crap

just cause you cant hear it dont mean it's not happing,in effect it works like those air freshner things,they dont quench any stench,they just nuke ur ability to smaell it
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Beam guy here - beaming has ceased. Thank You.
      • View Topic - Beam guy here - you are running out of time
      • View Topic - Beam guy here - I will bring the local head psychologist to justice for beaming
      • View Topic - Beam guy here - here is how they present the beaming technology in Hollywood movies
      • View Topic - my buzz is going away. that Jim Beam is weak shit. Time for the vodka.
      • View Topic - Beam guy here - we are putting on a bigger gear against beaming