• Beam guy here - I will bring the local head psychologist to justice for beaming

• Fscking Moron
      • Posted 07/26/2017 04:33 PM - Hide
      • I will open a court case against my local home town head psychologist for threatening me on the Internet and then fabricating a case against me that brought me to mental ward by the police. I will use examples lifted from this site also as evidence of lethal harassment - this evidence will link you to the head psychologist and her team in a manner that can be proven. The owners and editors of this website will be exposed.

If the restraining order against the head psychologist is ruled by the court, the police can track you down and you will be hunted down as dangerous criminals and taken to court regardless of the country you might reside. I will expose you fuckers and I will get your local police after you - unless the beaming stops tonight never to resume again.

The whole system will be exposed to the public in this court case in a clear manner that is easy to understand by the general audience - an overseas underground military partisans killing and torturing law abiding unsuspecting citizens in many countries.

Stop it tonight or become hunted as dangerous criminals and your life will never be the same ever again.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Beam guy here - I will bring the local head psychologist to justice for beaming
        Posted 07/26/2017 04:34 PM - Hide
      • STAY STRONG, BEAM GUY :rockon:
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Beam guy here - I will bring the local head psychologist to justice for beaming
        Posted 07/26/2017 04:35 PM : Edited 07/26/2017 04:41 PM - Hide
      • Beam guy here - I will bring the local head psychologist to justice for beaming #1

;sure;

:mittens:
         /       \
         \_:lol:_/
          (.   .(
           )   {
           :pill:  \
         _|      \_

• Beam.Guy
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/26/2017 04:36 PM - Hide
      • Increase the amplitude of the frequencies. We'll have this guy drooling in a matter of minutes.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/26/2017 04:44 PM - Hide
      • Examples lifted from THIS site OP? :rolleyes:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/26/2017 04:47 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Examples lifted from THIS site OP? :rolleyes:

Yes, the beamers have revealed enough and the threatening is the same as on my local e-biz board by your local crew here headed by the head psychologist. You will be cross-referenced in a credible manner.

Trust me - I know what I'm doing.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/26/2017 04:49 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Yes, the beamers have revealed enough and the threatening is the same as on my local e-biz board by your local crew here headed by the head psychologist. You will be cross-referenced in a credible manner.

Trust me - I know what I'm doing.

Hans. Are you beaming this guy? I didn't know you were a psychologist.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/26/2017 04:53 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Hans. Are you beaming this guy? I didn't know you were a psychologist.

Shark is the "psychologist" and head of the beaming operation on your website. D2M is the most fierce beamer. The head of the operation recruits and resources a beaming ring of possibly ten people. If one ring gets exposed, the whole system is not exposed and it would be difficult to find shark's secret boss.

Difficult but not impossible. Through his boss many beaming rings will be exposed and beamers hunted down.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/26/2017 04:57 PM - Hide
      • You have two choices - stop entirely what you do or your lives will change forever. When I get the restraining order, I will immediately have access to local state security here (which is competent) and you will be well known in a short period of time and suspects of dangerous activity.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/26/2017 05:00 PM - Hide
      • Choose wisely. There is not much time. It has begun.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/26/2017 05:15 PM - Hide
      • EVEH - you and your husband will become well known in a short period of time.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Poetic justice is seeing the snagged tooth Brits being chased off of their little island by the head cutting mud skins
      • View Topic - Here where I live we are trying to get the local head beamer busted
      • View Topic - Its really easy to build your own beaming equipment to fuck with Beam guy.
      • View Topic - Beam guy and foreign investigator here - my head shield keeps making tapping noise
      • View Topic - Beam guy here, I just sustained a massive electronic attack a.k.a. beaming incident
      • View Topic - GONTS: YOU HEAD TO THE DAIRY SECTION IN YOUR LOCAL SUPERMARKET AND SEE THIS....