• Transsexualism is the future of all humanity. I'm thrilled to see this forum is a welcoming safe space for Trans People!

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: Transsexualism is the future of all humanity. I'm thrilled to see this forum is a welcoming safe space for Trans People!
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:48 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      OP (that means original poster) what's your opinion about Goatse?

I have never heard of it!!! What does that have to do with the superior Transsexual evolution??? Is it some sort of nickname??? The non-binary vocabulary is still being refined, too, you know!!!
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: Transsexualism is the future of all humanity. I'm thrilled to see this forum is a welcoming safe space for Trans People!
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:48 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      But why??? I've already found you!!! And you're already here!!! I don't know how Google works but if you search for transsexual superiority and advancement, penis removal, neo-vaginas and neo-vagina power, you should find this site. It will be on the first page of the google answers.

Did you find this website from a medical community or from a friend????

My penis is a Neo-Clit
      \
      :erin:

:pill:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:50 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I have never heard of it!!! What does that have to do with the superior Transsexual evolution??? Is it some sort of nickname??? The non-binary vocabulary is still being refined, too, you know!!!

How are transsexuals "superior"? Is that somehow what nature intended?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:54 AM - Hide
    • Did we lose him? :sadbanana:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:58 AM - Hide
    • It was a fukin' troll. Who visits a new forum and pontificates, "Although maybe this website could do without all of the weird politic arguing and focus on the most important issue in America today: Transsexuality."

3/169
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:00 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      How are transsexuals "superior"? Is that somehow what nature intended?

Thanks for the question!!! You know, that is a very common question with a very simple answer!!! Transsexuality (non-binary humanity) is a natural evolution for humans as it is for all species.

Of course it is what nature intended!!!! When everyone is non-binary then everyone will be equal!!! What could be more natural than that???

There is NOTHING more liberating than having your historically negative penis removed. The human penis ties a human to an obsolete era. That horrible little external appendix serves no purpose!!! And it causes people to be hostile and narrow minded!

Non-binary people have advanced far beyond those ancient patriarchal societal structures. But surely you know all that just from reading all the awesome non-binary postings on this website.

How do people know who the subject starter of a discussion is??? I can't figure that out!!!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:01 AM - Hide
    • Tell me after watching THIS you are not horny as a mofo !!

Here: http://motherless.com/0D98200
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:02 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Evolution usually involves traits that help the organism survive and procreate. Being a mentally ill reality denying tranny faggit doesnt quite qualify.

And neither does being a shunned balding manlet. At least if you are a chick with a dick you might be attractive enough to lesbian females who still might willingly bed you.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:02 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      It was a fukin' troll. Who visits a new forum and pontificates, "Although maybe this website could do without all of the weird politic arguing and focus on the most important issue in America today: Transsexuality."

3/169

That's just my impression!!! While I am THRILLED to see this website (new website???) is so intellectually forward-thinking, like most of the internet there seems to be a lot of political arguing. It looks like the comments section of YouTube in that way. LOLOLOL!!!!!

But it is awesome to be able to discuss advanced non-binary life in an open and welcoming forum. THIS PLACE GETS IT!!!!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:03 AM - Hide
    • Is this a Quixar/Lichen troll or something?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:05 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Is this a Quixar/Lichen troll or something?

Hi!!!! I don't understand your question!!! Are you transitioning or are you fully advanced now?
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:07 AM - Hide
    • OP is an elementary school teacher at Buddhist Montessori school, where your granddaughter attends, so be nice to it.
      If we don't create a safe space here, he/she might do something really BAAAD.
      Good-ole days, we would squished this 7 toed toad that sucks his own dick that grew out of his nose.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:08 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      That's just my impression!!! While I am THRILLED to see this website (new website???) is so intellectually forward-thinking, like most of the internet there seems to be a lot of political arguing. It looks like the comments section of YouTube in that way. LOLOLOL!!!!!

But it is awesome to be able to discuss advanced non-binary life in an open and welcoming forum. THIS PLACE GETS IT!!!!

This forum allows you to post as a . (dot) and stay anonymous. Or you can register and post with a nick (as well as a stealth post as a dot if you substitute . while logged in).

So you'll have to sort out the mental gymnastics of distinguishing posters in here. You get to know the dots and can tell who's who by their posting styles. :lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:09 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      First time visitor here. So happy to find this site, especially now as humans progress toward Transsexual people being the newest, most advanced and the inevitable evolutionary destination of all humankind!

Although maybe this website could do without all of the weird politic arguing and focus on the most important issue in America today: Transsexuality. This might be the only mainstream transsexual forum on the internet! Every other forum is full-Trans (with a mix of some medical professionals). But this website looks like there are one or two non-Trans people here (you must all be friends or relatives or transitioning yourselves!) We call the former version of people "non-Trans", it is not an insult. It just means they haven't taken the leap yet.

I applaud the brave site owner (surely one of us!) for having the fortitude to be so courageously open about non-binary sexuality!

I look forward to having so very many conversations with you all about Transsexualism!

Hi OP. Welcome to the site. I'm still in the "considering" stage but I have not worked up the courage to go through with corrective surgery yet to eliminate my masculine side. It is such a huge step. How old were you when you made the leap? And how can I find support in a smaller city? I live in a city of about 20,000 and only about 3-5% are fully transsexual.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:10 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

This forum allows you to post as a . (dot) and stay anonymous. Or you can register and post with a nick (as well as a stealth post as a dot if you substitute . while logged in).

So you'll have to sort out the mental gymnastics of distinguishing posters in here. You get to know the dots and can tell who's who by their posting styles. :lol:

Thank you!!! That all makes sense now!!!

One world, one gender! Woo hoo!!!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:11 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Hi!!!! I don't understand your question!!! Are you transitioning or are you fully advanced now?

I'm a fully advanced chick with a clitty.
      \
      :erin:
           :pill:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:12 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Thank you!!! That all makes sense now!!!

One world, one gender! Woo hoo!!!

That's not what I had in mind....
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:13 AM - Hide
    • OP do you have pic? A/S/L?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:15 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      OP do you have pic? A/S/L?

BYW this is me

This is me at our last F169 meetup.

;libtantrum;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:17 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      First time visitor here. So happy to find this site, especially now as humans progress toward Transsexual people being the newest, most advanced and the inevitable evolutionary destination of all humankind!

Although maybe this website could do without all of the weird politic arguing and focus on the most important issue in America today: Transsexuality. This might be the only mainstream transsexual forum on the internet! Every other forum is full-Trans (with a mix of some medical professionals). But this website looks like there are one or two non-Trans people here (you must all be friends or relatives or transitioning yourselves!) We call the former version of people "non-Trans", it is not an insult. It just means they haven't taken the leap yet.

I applaud the brave site owner (surely one of us!) for having the fortitude to be so courageously open about non-binary sexuality!

I look forward to having so very many conversations with you all about Transsexualism!

Hi OP. Welcome to the site. I'm still in the "considering" stage but I have not worked up the courage to go through with corrective surgery yet to eliminate my masculine side. It is such a huge step. How old were you when you made the leap? And how can I find support in a smaller city? I live in a city of about 20,000 and only about 3-5% are fully transsexual.

That is an AWESOME question!!!! Are you a young person??? Many young people struggle with having their negative male appendix removed. But I can assure you, you and everyone around you will be SOOOOOOOOO much better off when you go for it!!!!

I was 13-years old when I had my patriarchal appendix and testicles removed (at the advice of my parents). It was SUCH A BIG DEAL!!!! But my parents suggested it in the first place because they wanted a non-binary advanced human for their child. I love them so much!!!! They are the smartest people in the world!!! They are such far-seeing progressives!!! My parents conditioned me for patriarchal removal (corrective "male removal" surgery) from the time I was a little kid, in fact.

TRUST YOURSELF!!! that is my advice. And once you are rid of that evil old useless male burden, you will flourish!!! You will be born as the superhuman you were meant to be!!!! Hang in there!!!!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:20 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

TRANSGURL?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:20 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      OP do you have pic? A/S/L?

BYW this is me

This is me at our last F169 meetup.

;libtantrum;

LOLOL.... !!!!

What is that??? From a comedy TV show? HAHAHA!!! That is not me :-} Someone is playing a joke on you! That looks like one of those internet pictures. LOL!!!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:21 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      That is an AWESOME question!!!! Are you a young person??? Many young people struggle with having their negative male appendix removed. But I can assure you, you and everyone around you will be SOOOOOOOOO much better off when you go for it!!!!

I was 13-years old when I had my patriarchal appendix and testicles removed (at the advice of my parents). It was SUCH A BIG DEAL!!!! But my parents suggested it in the first place because they wanted a non-binary advanced human for their child. I love them so much!!!! They are the smartest people in the world!!! They are such far-seeing progressives!!! My parents conditioned me for patriarchal removal (corrective "male removal" surgery) from the time I was a little kid, in fact.

TRUST YOURSELF!!! that is my advice. And once you are rid of that evil old useless male burden, you will flourish!!! You will be born as the superhuman you were meant to be!!!! Hang in there!!!!

Did you have a penectomy or a the full vaginal installation done?
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:22 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

All dots should be shot, on spot, without a thot, the whole spineless lot.
      Canadian and Limey weasels will not be missed.
      Transsexualism is the future of all humanity. I'm thrilled to see this forum is a welcoming safe space for Trans People! #1
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 10:29 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Did you have a penectomy or a the full vaginal installation done?

Oh, thank you for asking!!! Hi there!!!

Yes, my parents tell me that they debated that for a long time. In the end, they decided I should have a full Penectomy and full Orchidectomy. (Oddly, the doctors discovered I was poly-orchid!!! but it didn't matter. Snip snip!!!) At first my parents and doctors wanted to transition me to a female vagina but the logical conclusion was to have no defining genitals whatsoever. And that is the beautiful evolutionary future for all of us!!! So, yes, I simply have a urinary opening and am not burdened with the social chains of genitalia. It frees the mind!!!!

Thank YOU!!!!!
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - Did the early humans who lived in caves and hunt down dangerous beasts care about "microaggression" and "safe space"
  • View Topic - Whiteness is Evil, I need a safe space without white people - Teen Vogue contributor Lara "Nit" Witt
  • View Topic - "Safe Space" Students Silence Asian Woman For Saying "Black People Can Be Racist"
  • View Topic - I think Philosophers were the most depressed people in the human history.
  • View Topic - Humanity could just cut the shit, pool resources, and transfer human consciousness to inorganic brains in 12 years.