• Transsexualism is the future of all humanity. I'm thrilled to see this forum is a welcoming safe space for Trans People!

• Fscking Moron
    • Posted 07/17/2017 09:21 AM - Hide
    • First time visitor here. So happy to find this site, especially now as humans progress toward Transsexual people being the newest, most advanced and the inevitable evolutionary destination of all humankind!

Although maybe this website could do without all of the weird politic arguing and focus on the most important issue in America today: Transsexuality. This might be the only mainstream transsexual forum on the internet! Every other forum is full-Trans (with a mix of some medical professionals). But this website looks like there are one or two non-Trans people here (you must all be friends or relatives or transitioning yourselves!) We call the former version of people "non-Trans", it is not an insult. It just means they haven't taken the leap yet.

I applaud the brave site owner (surely one of us!) for having the fortitude to be so courageously open about non-binary sexuality!

I look forward to having so very many conversations with you all about Transsexualism!
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: Transsexualism is the future of all humanity. I'm thrilled to see this forum is a welcoming safe space for Trans People!
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:25 AM - Hide
    • :potd:
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: Transsexualism is the future of all humanity. I'm thrilled to see this forum is a welcoming safe space for Trans People!
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:25 AM - Hide
    • How did you find this site?

How did you know to post as a "dot"?

YAF,R?
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:26 AM - Hide
    • So awesome you found here!!! CONGRATULATIONS on benig Trans!!!! Yes, this is a totally TRANS-WELCOME forum!!! Welcome welcome welcome!!!! And tell all of your friends to come here too!!!

We're taking over!!!!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:27 AM : Edited 07/17/2017 09:29 AM - Hide
    • transsexualism is just another fake word used by CIA lemon party gestapo. As fake as gay, homosexual, lesbian, etc... Notice zen moment of fast spinning swastikas? The moment they stop or start squealing about gender equality that equality suddenly stops existing. It's as if one gender and another gender is unequal only in their rainbow world since they need special powers to shapeshift from 1 to 1. So Ylomba is interesting DIA operative. The marriage is puzzling event. It could be related to arranged money funneling and laundering where pud had to pay her up from venture capital pockets.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:27 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      First time visitor here. So happy to find this site, especially now as humans progress toward Transsexual people being the newest, most advanced and the inevitable evolutionary destination of all humankind!

Although maybe this website could do without all of the weird politic arguing and focus on the most important issue in America today: Transsexuality. This might be the only mainstream transsexual forum on the internet! Every other forum is full-Trans (with a mix of some medical professionals). But this website looks like there are one or two non-Trans people here (you must all be friends or relatives or transitioning yourselves!) We call the former version of people "non-Trans", it is not an insult. It just means they haven't taken the leap yet.

I applaud the brave site owner (surely one of us!) for having the fortitude to be so courageously open about non-binary sexuality!

I look forward to having so very many conversations with you all about Transsexualism!

If you are new here, answer these questions.

How many walkers have you killed?
      How many people have you killed?
      Why?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:29 AM - Hide
    • .. posted:
      transsexualism is just another fake word used by CIA lemon party gestapo. As fake as gay, homosexual, lesbian, etc... Notice zen moment of fast spinning swastikas? The moment they stop or start squealing about gender equality that equality suddenly stops existing. It's as if one gender and another gender is unequal only in their rainbow world since they need special powers to shapeshift from 1 to 1. So Ylomba is interesting DIA operative.

Perpetually lonely asshole, SHUT IT.
      \
      Transsexualism is the future of all humanity. I'm thrilled to see this forum is a welcoming safe space for Trans People! #1
    • Fscking Moron
    • . posted:
      First time visitor here. So happy to find this site, especially now as humans progress toward Transsexual people being the newest, most advanced and the inevitable evolutionary destination of all humankind!

Evolution usually involves traits that help the organism survive and procreate. Being a mentally ill reality denying tranny faggit doesnt quite qualify.
    • Fscking Moron
    • . posted:
      How did you find this site?

How did you know to post as a "dot"?

YAF,R?

I was looking for transsexual advancement and transitioning information on Google. This site is among the top results.

I didn't put the dot there it just showed up. It says your name is optional so I left it blank.

What does YAF,R mean???

Anyway HELLO!!!!! Are you transitioning or are you a full super-human now?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:30 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

4/100

:troll:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:30 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I was looking for transsexual advancement and transitioning information on Google. This site is among the top results.

I didn't put the dot there it just showed up. It says your name is optional so I left it blank.

What does YAF,R mean???

Anyway HELLO!!!!! Are you transitioning or are you a full super-human now?

KILL YOURSELF NOW AND FUCK THE BODY
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:33 AM - Hide
    • Original poster can you post the google link that brought you here.
    • Fscking Moron
    • :admin::troll:
    • Fscking Moron
    • .. posted:
      transsexualism is just another fake word used by CIA lemon party gestapo. As fake as gay, homosexual, lesbian, etc... Notice zen moment of fast spinning swastikas? The moment they stop or start squealing about gender equality that equality suddenly stops existing. It's as if one gender and another gender is unequal only in their rainbow world since they need special powers to shapeshift from 1 to 1. So Ylomba is interesting DIA operative. The marriage is puzzling event. It could be related to arranged money funneling and laundering where pud had to pay her up from venture capital pockets.

I don't know what any of that means.

I teach classes on the superiority of the non-binary. Human evolution has taken us to this point of the ideal human form.

You sound hostile. Everybody else here is so nice!!!!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:34 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I don't know what any of that means.

I teach classes on the superiority of the non-binary. Human evolution has taken us to this point of the ideal human form.

You sound hostile. Everybody else here is so nice!!!!
      \
      :afk:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:35 AM - Hide
    • WhTF is a non-binary?
      \
      :madison:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:36 AM - Hide
    • Homos
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:37 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Original poster can you post the google link that brought you here.

What does that mean? I don't think you formed that question well. I used Google, entered what I wanted to search (transsexual superiority and advancement, and a few transition terms, penis removal, neo-vagina, patriarch elimination, superhumans), this was one of the top results.

How can you tell who is who here???? The subject starter sort of blends in with whoever answers and gets lost.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:38 AM - Hide
    • Do the search again and post the google link here.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:40 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      WhTF is a non-binary?
      \
      :madison:

Binary is the archaic way to describe people (from before the evolutionary surge). Pre-advanced humans were divided into "female" and "male" whereas the Transsexual non-binary is the inevitable outcome of evolution and medical advancements in correcting nature's mistakes.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:40 AM - Hide
    • I love that liberalism just creates more holes for men to fuck.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:42 AM - Hide
    • OP (that means original poster) what's your opinion about Goatse?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:43 AM - Hide
    • Transsexualism is the future of all humanity. I'm thrilled to see this forum is a welcoming safe space for Trans People! #1
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:45 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Do the search again and post the google link here.

But why??? I've already found you!!! And you're already here!!! I don't know how Google works but if you search for transsexual superiority and advancement, penis removal, neo-vaginas and neo-vagina power, you should find this site. It will be on the first page of the google answers.

Did you find this website from a medical community or from a friend????
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 07/17/2017 09:45 AM - Hide
    • You people are ruthless. Grow the fuck up.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - Did the early humans who lived in caves and hunt down dangerous beasts care about "microaggression" and "safe space"
  • View Topic - Whiteness is Evil, I need a safe space without white people - Teen Vogue contributor Lara "Nit" Witt
  • View Topic - "Safe Space" Students Silence Asian Woman For Saying "Black People Can Be Racist"
  • View Topic - I think Philosophers were the most depressed people in the human history.
  • View Topic - Humanity could just cut the shit, pool resources, and transfer human consciousness to inorganic brains in 12 years.