• Never knew the android girl died!

• Fscking Moron
      • Re: Never knew the android girl died!
        Posted 07/17/2017 05:24 AM - Hide
      • In 1998, Khambatta was taken to the Marine Hospital in south Bombay, complaining of chest pains. She died of a heart attack on 18 August 1998 at the age of 49. Her funeral was held in Bombay the following day. Her corpse was dumped in the River Ganges in Unnao district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The Ganges River is regarded as a holy river by Hindus and many crematory ghats are on its banks. One hour later, a governemnt dissident named Sakshi Maharaj brought a truck loaded with hundreds of dead bodies to the spot where Khambatta was dumped and unloaded it into the river to defame the state government. The dead bodies are believed to be of mostly unmarried girls and children. The dead bodies were found floating in a canal at Ganga Ghat Shuklaganj balu ghat, which connects to the Ganges and is 60 km southwest from Lucknow, the state capital of Uttar Pradesh and 30 km northeast from Kanpur.

The bodies were first noticed on 14 January 1999 by some villagers at Ganga Ghat Shuklaganj balu ghat in Unnoa district when crows and dogs were feeding on them. The area was cordoned off by officials and 104 dead bodies were retrieved from the river. Samples were taken for forensic DNA profiling to discover which one was Khambatta, as, according to officials, postmortem was not possible. Without going for cremation the dead bodies were buried at the riverbank. On the same day, one hundred more dead bodies were found floating in the river and retrieved from the neighbouring district of Jhansi.

One of the explanations given by the officials was that since the river had changed its course due to the construction of a new barrage, the water level became lower and the bodies surfaced. A magisterial enquiry was ordered by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Akhilesh Yadav to uncover the facts of the incident. The chairperson of Bahujan Samaj Party, Mayawati, demanded CBI enquiry into the incident and said that it "has infused fear among people". Azam Khan, a cabinet minister in Uttar Pradesh government, has accused Sakshi Maharaj of being responsible for the incident.

One week later, a dog from the province was found dead and while cooking the dogs remains, star trek memorabilia was found and subsequently sold on ebay.

:ebert2:
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/17/2017 08:44 AM - Hide
      • Gruntled posted:
        . posted:
        . posted:
        One week later, a dog from the province was found dead and while cooking the dogs remains, star trek memorabilia was found and subsequently sold on ebay.

:dude:

So what selling venue do you recommend?

My :wtf: had more to do with the "while cooking the dog's remains" part.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/17/2017 09:33 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        In 1998, Khambatta was taken to the Marine Hospital in south Bombay, complaining of chest pains. She died of a heart attack on 18 August 1998 at the age of 49. Her funeral was held in Bombay the following day. Her corpse was dumped in the River Ganges in Unnao district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The Ganges River is regarded as a holy river by Hindus and many crematory ghats are on its banks. One hour later, a governemnt dissident named Sakshi Maharaj brought a truck loaded with hundreds of dead bodies to the spot where Khambatta was dumped and unloaded it into the river to defame the state government. The dead bodies are believed to be of mostly unmarried girls and children. The dead bodies were found floating in a canal at Ganga Ghat Shuklaganj balu ghat, which connects to the Ganges and is 60 km southwest from Lucknow, the state capital of Uttar Pradesh and 30 km northeast from Kanpur.

The bodies were first noticed on 14 January 1999 by some villagers at Ganga Ghat Shuklaganj balu ghat in Unnoa district when crows and dogs were feeding on them. The area was cordoned off by officials and 104 dead bodies were retrieved from the river. Samples were taken for forensic DNA profiling to discover which one was Khambatta, as, according to officials, postmortem was not possible. Without going for cremation the dead bodies were buried at the riverbank. On the same day, one hundred more dead bodies were found floating in the river and retrieved from the neighbouring district of Jhansi.

One of the explanations given by the officials was that since the river had changed its course due to the construction of a new barrage, the water level became lower and the bodies surfaced. A magisterial enquiry was ordered by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Akhilesh Yadav to uncover the facts of the incident. The chairperson of Bahujan Samaj Party, Mayawati, demanded CBI enquiry into the incident and said that it "has infused fear among people". Azam Khan, a cabinet minister in Uttar Pradesh government, has accused Sakshi Maharaj of being responsible for the incident.

India. What a fucking shithole.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/17/2017 09:43 AM - Hide
      • Boronia Heights pr Salisbury Indian?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/17/2017 10:57 AM - Hide
      • She was hot as fuck for a bald chick; great legs too. Back in the day...

All three :paint:

Gone too young :aww:
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/17/2017 11:10 AM - Hide

• I used to have nightmares of that girl as a kid. No joke. She was my cboogieman. She would always be in my basement, and she would catch me and tickle me. The non-stop rib tickling sensation would feel like torture in my dream.

She was also bald in my nightmares, just like in Star Trek. I also didn't know she died. And I never knew she was a paki.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/17/2017 11:13 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        I used to have nightmares of that girl as a kid. No joke. She was my cboogieman. She would always be in my basement, and she would catch me and tickle me. The non-stop rib tickling sensation would feel like torture in my dream.

She was also bald in my nightmares, just like in Star Trek. I also didn't know she died. And I never knew she was a paki.

She was an Indian, not a Paki.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/17/2017 11:14 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        India. What a fucking shithole.

The guy you're quoting made all that shit up. Are you really that stupid and gullible to believe his fake story? You make us whites look bad.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/17/2017 11:15 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        In 1998, Khambatta was taken to the Marine Hospital in south Bombay, complaining of chest pains. She died of a heart attack on 18 August 1998 at the age of 49. Her funeral was held in Bombay the following day. Her corpse was dumped in the River Ganges in Unnao district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The Ganges River is regarded as a holy river by Hindus and many crematory ghats are on its banks. One hour later, a governemnt dissident named Sakshi Maharaj brought a truck loaded with hundreds of dead bodies to the spot where Khambatta was dumped and unloaded it into the river to defame the state government. The dead bodies are believed to be of mostly unmarried girls and children. The dead bodies were found floating in a canal at Ganga Ghat Shuklaganj balu ghat, which connects to the Ganges and is 60 km southwest from Lucknow, the state capital of Uttar Pradesh and 30 km northeast from Kanpur.

:lol:

How long did it take to write this fake story of yours? I clicked the link the OP gave and this story wasn't there lol.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/17/2017 11:22 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        She was hot as fuck for a bald chick; great legs too. Back in the day...

All three :paint:

Gone too young :aww:

Anal sex with a dothead. What a lovely thought. Good God are you KIKES ever vile creatures.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/17/2017 12:10 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:
        Anal sex with a dothead. What a lovely thought. Good God are you KIKES ever vile creatures.

You mad, bro? :lol:

I'm not a kike, but I have fucked a dothead woman up the ass. It was good :tu:
        \
        :gayness:

:faggot:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/17/2017 12:15 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        You mad, bro? :lol:

I'm not a kike, but I have fucked a dothead woman up the ass. It was good :tu:

:mittens:

hey us smelly pink pedos (white people) like to rape and molest babies and toddlers so I guess anything is better than that, right lol?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/17/2017 12:17 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:

:dude:

It's a good thing they didn't scrape out her cootch for 'B' actor dna samples.
        :shatner:
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - American fiance faked his own death to get out of marrying 23-year-old British girl
      • View Topic - This girl, who died for Equality, was brainwashed by the Good people.
      • View Topic - This is bullshit. I'm no liberal but James Brady who died at 73 of old age, now his death ruled as homocide by Hinkley
      • View Topic - KKK members call for shooting illegals dead: 'Leave the corpses laying on the border'
      • View Topic - Shoot a nigger dead and stab a Jew to death.