• If you are a director, and the two actors you have to pick from are Tom Cruise and Nicholas Cage, who do you pick?

• Fscking Moron
      • Posted 07/17/2017 02:12 AM - Hide
      • I think you have to go with Cage, because he's a little less fucked up than Tom. Not much less fucked up, but, at least he will eventually follow directions, while Tom will be busy fucking things up on the set.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: If you are a director, and the two actors you have to pick from are Tom Cruise and Nicholas Cage, who do you pick?
        Posted 07/17/2017 02:14 AM - Hide
      • Cage can't act anymore. He isn't a box office draw in the least. He is now somewhat scary looking.

Cruise is still hot. Who cares if he is fucked up, all Hollywood types are.
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: If you are a director, and the two actors you have to pick from are Tom Cruise and Nicholas Cage, who do you pick?
        Posted 07/17/2017 02:17 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Cage can't act anymore. He isn't a box office draw in the least. He is now somewhat scary looking.

Cruise is still hot. Who cares if he is fucked up, all Hollywood types are.

Neither one of them can act. They both just read lines. So its a dead wash there.

As far as Cruise being hot, no he fucking well isn't. He's got that look in his eyes like he is contemplating whether your ear would taste better raw, or sauteed in truffle oil.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/17/2017 02:18 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Neither one of them can act. They both just read lines. So its a dead wash there.

As far as Cruise being hot, no he fucking well isn't. He's got that look in his eyes like he is contemplating whether your ear would taste better raw, or sauteed in truffle oil.

Most people would disagree with you. I mean he is hot at the box office still. Yuo = gay.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/17/2017 02:19 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Most people would disagree with you. I mean he is hot at the box office still. Yuo = gay.

If you are going to the box office to see Tom Cruise, you DEFINITELY have homo-erotic tendencies.

:flaming: <--- not sure which one you are.

Want to meet the guy who will be looking after you in the afterlife faggot? :666:
        Posted 07/17/2017 02:52 AM - Hide
      • Nicholas Cage. I'd do him when he's 70.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/17/2017 03:55 AM - Hide
      • The only reason to cast Nicolas Cage is if you're looking to sell Ex-Lax. EVERY FUCKING MOVIE he is in he has a 10-15 minute montage of constipated expressions. I don't get why people bother with his movies, the moment I see he's in a movie I just don't bother.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/17/2017 04:01 AM - Hide
      • Cage is box office poison. Cruise is still a draw. The numbers don't lie.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/17/2017 09:58 AM - Hide
      • Yup, Cruise over Cage.

Cruise had a great run, but is starting to show his age. He's doing well with his producing too. Cage obviously needs a top director to curb his hammy over-acting and get a good performance from him, which was possible in the past.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/17/2017 10:00 AM - Hide
      • Are we sure Tom Hanks or Johnny Depp are not available?
      • Really Justin Sane
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 07/17/2017 10:05 AM - Hide
      • There are no bad actors only bad directors, it was once said!
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - I really cannot decide between Tom Hanks or Nicholas Cage.
      • View Topic - Nicolas Cage to Star in BIN LADEN Satire from 'BORAT' Director
      • View Topic - How the FUCK do 50+ actors like Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise keep their hair like they do?
      • View Topic - Was the "Les Grossman" parody character that Tom Cruise played in "Tropic Thunder" based on the Hollyjews who fucked the Coreys?
      • View Topic - Tom Cruise is a riser wearing manlet with a FUCKED UP facial structure. Check this out.