• Alt right 'proud boy' meets Chicago antifa

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: Alt right 'proud boy' meets Chicago antifa
      Posted 05/26/2017 12:38 AM - Hide
    • With regard to The Proud Boys, never forget that you declared this war with antifascists. You'd do well to keep in mind that this isnt some movement that sprang up last November in reaction to another piece of shit in a long line of pieces of shit in power. Some of us have been in this fight a very long time and are not about to be intimidated by a group of entitled college brats who want to pretend to be militant and rub elbows with nazis. There are consequences to the actions you take and the hate you spew. So, Proud Boys, guard your wanking hands, because as long as your group exists and you continue to attempt to silence and incite violence against marginalized groups, Antifa will be there, maybe when you least expect it. Get well soon, Thaddeus. 🙂

:snicker:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/26/2017 12:43 AM - Hide
    • Unregistered coward posted:
      Despite OP's intent to demean, what I read about the group was very interesting. And these kinds of alt. right groups are everywhere.

Yeah, I had no idea the Proud Boys had gotten so big. It felt like a forced meme to me, but it's really caught on.

Anyway, we know where this is headed - some antifa are going to end up dead.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/26/2017 12:46 AM - Hide
    • "Some of us"?
      Fatboy, you can't lift yourself off your sofa without wheezing and sputtering. You're not physically capable of lifting anything heavier
      than a ham sandwich, much less engaging in a fight. Don't forget that you are a globular piece of sweaty shit, not some street warrior.

Don't let your imagination run wild. Then again, do. It's as close as you will ever come to exercise. Eating is not a sport, you pathetic slug.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/26/2017 12:53 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      With regard to The Proud Boys, never forget that you declared this war with antifascists. You'd do well to keep in mind that this isnt some movement that sprang up last November in reaction to another piece of shit in a long line of pieces of shit in power. Some of us have been in this fight a very long time and are not about to be intimidated by a group of entitled college brats who want to pretend to be militant and rub elbows with nazis. There are consequences to the actions you take and the hate you spew. So, Proud Boys, guard your wanking hands, because as long as your group exists and you continue to attempt to silence and incite violence against marginalized groups, Antifa will be there, maybe when you least expect it. Get well soon, Thaddeus. 🙂

:lol: Antifa = kikes, kiketools, low iq niggers and spics - all of whom suck each other off. And we're only talking about the male Antifas here. :lol: You're a bunch of cuntbags incapable of original thought or introspection, which is why you stupidly fight for the establishment while believing you're rebels. Go back to sucking nigger cock you weak pussyfag.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/26/2017 12:55 AM - Hide
    • Unregistered coward posted:
      Despite OP's intent to demean, what I read about the group was very interesting. And these kinds of alt. right groups are everywhere.

Link?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/26/2017 01:01 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :lol: Antifa = kikes, kiketools, low iq niggers and spics - all of whom suck each other off. And we're only talking about the male Antifas here. :lol: You're a bunch of cuntbags incapable of original thought or introspection, which is why you stupidly fight for the establishment while believing you're rebels. Go back to sucking nigger cock you weak pussyfag.

;baggertears2;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/26/2017 01:05 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Sounds like two sets of gangs. I'd be happy to open up on either one of them with my legal high capacity concealed carry piece, preferably both at the same time.

Why would you shoot young, white, pro-western men :wtf:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/26/2017 01:07 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Sounds like two sets of gangs. I'd be happy to open up on either one of them with my legal high capacity concealed carry piece, preferably both at the same time.

;allthis;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/26/2017 01:15 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      With regard to The Proud Boys, never forget that you declared this war with antifascists. You'd do well to keep in mind that this isnt some movement that sprang up last November in reaction to another piece of shit in a long line of pieces of shit in power. Some of us have been in this fight a very long time and are not about to be intimidated by a group of entitled college brats who want to pretend to be militant and rub elbows with nazis. There are consequences to the actions you take and the hate you spew. So, Proud Boys, guard your wanking hands, because as long as your group exists and you continue to attempt to silence and incite violence against marginalized groups, Antifa will be there, maybe when you least expect it. Get well soon, Thaddeus. 🙂
      \
      ;libfag;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/26/2017 01:20 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Because they act like niggers

How so? I didn't read anything in that post that suggested they acted in any way like niggers, just young, white men who are proud of their race and their culture. How could anyone find fault with that? Only a misanthropic race-traitor would find fault in that.
      Posted 05/26/2017 01:22 AM - Hide
    • Antifa is like gang activity these days, just using it as an excuse to beat people up.

Reminds me of the English soccer hooligans who would beat up people from another club just as an excuse to fight.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/26/2017 01:26 AM - Hide
    • Gavin is trying to instill male values in this poor, limp generation. He tells them to not wank, he tells them to have a wife and children. He tells them to learn how to fight. Okay, I don't agree with the tattoo-getting part, but someone needs to teach these little kids not to be brainwashed in to be being pussies. Who will defend us, should we need it, when all the male youth are in rompers and earrings?
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/26/2017 01:31 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      How so? I didn't read anything in that post that suggested they acted in any way like niggers, just young, white men who are proud of their race and their culture. How could anyone find fault with that? Only a misanthropic race-traitor would find fault in that.

Jumping ins, tattoos, being obnoxious drunks in public and gang signs are just a few. Antifa, well, I don't need to go into detail about them. Anyway, one doesn't have to be a race traitor to be able to spot nigger behavior
      Posted 05/26/2017 01:38 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Antifa are the fascists. Wake up.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/26/2017 01:50 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Jumping ins, tattoos, being obnoxious drunks in public and gang signs are just a few. Antifa, well, I don't need to go into detail about them. Anyway, one doesn't have to be a race traitor to be able to spot nigger behavior

They weren't being "obnoxious drunks in public" - that's just an lie the antifa made up to make them seem "mysoginistic." Gang signs? huh?

You're a weird guy - you'd kill young, white men who are proud of their heritage and race and claim they're a gang because they have tattoos?
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/26/2017 01:56 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      They weren't being "obnoxious drunks in public" - that's just an lie the antifa made up to make them seem "mysoginistic." Gang signs? huh?

You're a weird guy - you'd kill young, white men who are proud of their heritage and race and claim they're a gang because they have tattoos?

I'd kill anyone who acted like a nigger and these jerk offs act just like niggers. If these guys and antifa got into a brawl, once the brawl was over, I would shoot all of them. Fuck off, troll.
      Posted 05/26/2017 01:57 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Gavin is trying to instill male values in this poor, limp generation. He tells them to not wank, he tells them to have a wife and children. He tells them to learn how to fight. Okay, I don't agree with the tattoo-getting part, but someone needs to teach these little kids not to be brainwashed in to be being pussies. Who will defend us, should we need it, when all the male youth are in rompers and earrings?

:potd:

I agree with this
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 05/26/2017 02:09 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'd kill anyone who acted like a nigger and these jerk offs act just like niggers. If these guys and antifa got into a brawl, once the brawl was over, I would shoot all of them. Fuck off, troll.

As suspected - you're a misenthropic race-traitor.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - Shrinks what would happen to a young male child if the child's mother was always threatening suicide?
  • View Topic - Young Boy Slammed by SUV Through Shop Window
  • View Topic - Teen goes to Kenya for charitable mission. Ends up raping and molesting several young boys and girls. Jokes on him though
  • View Topic - Evangelical Group Aims to Convert Children as Young as Five at Portland Parks and Pools
  • View Topic - Are Angelino Jolie and Brad Pitt's children girls or boys?