• Fscking Moron
      • Re: I don't see how Trump can recover from this shit
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:48 PM - Hide
      • He is toast
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:50 PM - Hide
      • He'll just pardon everyone and evade impeachment.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 11:29 PM - Hide
      • Nothing he has done so far could possibly unseat him. If he did 10 times this much stuff, it wouldn't unseat him. Nothing illegal has been done as far as anyone can show.
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 11:31 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Nothing he has done so far could possibly unseat him. If he did 10 times this much stuff, it wouldn't unseat him. Nothing illegal has been done as far as anyone can show.

BUT HE'S A RACIST HOMOPHOBE
        \
        ;triggered;
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/21/2017 05:02 PM - Hide
      • the only thing missin from pence is the lil armband.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/21/2017 05:03 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        God Flogger posted:
        Don't forget if Trump goes thump, youse gars get a Creationist nutcase as your Presibent.
        No shit. He's a complete fucking nutcase. I'm shit scared about the next 4 years.

Good.
        Posted 05/21/2017 07:38 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        No shit. He's a complete fucking nutcase. I'm shit scared about the next 4 years.
        So you oughta be. Pence's tiny Fundie mind is mired in the Old Testament. He can't trust himself to be in the private company of women not from his immediate mad-dog Fundie family. http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-vice-president-mike-pence-wont-dine-with-women-if-his-wife-who-he-calls-mother-isnt-there/news-story/625b9a0f1bdc0fa37dbf7ec60c42acb9

This pussy-whipped prayer warrior's extremist views on social contact with evil temptress women have more in common with a mad Muslim Mullah than an allegedly civilised 21st-century man. Clearly, he has the same medieval religious mindset as the Muslim refugees in Europe, whose justification for raping European women is their mere presence in public is such an unendurable cock-teasing temptation for poor bestial Muslim men that they really must rape them. Plus these sinful Western sluts need to be punished for not wearing a black cloth body condom and appearing in public without a close male relative.

People like Pence shouldn't be put in the White House, they should be "put down" like a rabid dog.
        Posted 05/21/2017 08:51 PM - Hide
      • . posted:

That would be Obama dumbass, and he left us three times in debt.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/21/2017 09:02 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        He really needs to resign before he suffers further public humiliation. I'm sure he can get a 20 million dollar book deal out of this to console himself.
        \
        :spanky:

Resign, Brian? Because jewmedia is obsessed with him?

:lol:

The smart move is to get rid of the jews.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/21/2017 09:04 PM - Hide
      • . posted:

As would we be if Hillary had won.

The simple fact of the matter is the US has been balkanised. You hate the idea of being ruled by Trump as much as a Croation or Bosnian hated & feared the idea of being ruled by Serbs. We, meanwhile, like Serbs.

Secession is the only answer.

A white ethnostate, a black ethnostate, a La Raza ethnostate & a few cosmopolitan, liberal city states.

There's no reason why the obvious solution to this mess shouldn't be seriously discussed now rather than dooming all our kids to fighting a bloody civil war that our parents caused.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Oh shit! Trump is suspending his campaign!!!
      • View Topic - Hey Trump tards, check this shit out.
      • View Topic - why is this john oliver faggot so obsessed about trump and trump's penis? he looked related to rachel maddow anyways
      • View Topic - BREAKING: Ivanka Trump comes out against Donald Trump's candidacy after Donald blames Jews for Super Saturday results
      • View Topic - Trump rally now. He says he will tax the shit out of Apple unless they start manufacturing in Mississippi.
      • View Topic - You know, seeing Trump's response to Romney, I now get it. Trump doesn't give a fuck!