• How come no one is talking about the "person of interest" close to Trump, who is about to be outed as a Russian agent?

• Fscking Moron
      • Posted 05/19/2017 09:21 PM - Hide
      • I bet it's Bannon
        :snicker:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/19/officials-identify-white-house-person-of-interest-trump-russia

The FBI investigation into ties between Donald Trump's presidential campaign and Russian officials has reached the White House, according to a damaging new report on Friday.

The Washington Post reported that investigators have identified a current White House official as a significant person of interest, according to people familiar with the matter. The individual is described as someone who is "close to the president".

In a statement, White House press secretary Sean Spicer did not deny the report, saying simply: "As the president has stated before - a thorough investigation will confirm that there was no collusion between the campaign and any foreign entity."

The news came just days after former FBI director Robert Mueller was appointed as special counsel to investigate Trump, his ties to Russia and Russia's role in interfering in the 2016 presidential election.

A spokeswoman for the FBI declined to comment. "We're not making any comments on the Russia investigation."

The news broke minutes after Air Force One departed Joint Base Andrews for Riyadh, Trump's first stop on his inaugural international trip as president.

And the development came minutes after a New York Times report that revealed previously undisclosed details of Trump's controversial Oval Office meeting with Russian officials, which occurred one day after the president fired FBI director James Comey, who was leading the investigation into Russian meddling in the US election.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job," Trump said, according to a New York Times story, citing a document that was read to the paper by an American official. "I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

Trump added: "I'm not under investigation."

The White House did not dispute the account, which is said to have been based on notes taken from inside the Oval Office which were circulated as an official account of the 10 May meeting.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: How come no one is talking about the "person of interest" close to Trump, who is about to be outed as a Russian agent?
        Posted 05/19/2017 09:22 PM - Hide
      • I just plotzed
        ;mazeltard;
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: How come no one is talking about the "person of interest" close to Trump, who is about to be outed as a Russian agent?
        Posted 05/19/2017 09:25 PM - Hide
      • . posted:

The news broke minutes after Air Force One departed Joint Base Andrews for Riyadh, Trump's first stop on his inaugural international trip as president.

:rofl:

You just know they held the story until right after Trump left.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 09:32 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        :rofl:

You just know they held the story until right after Trump left.

Aaaaaaaaaaah! Finally I can relax for a bit and enjoy this international trip. I'm safely out of the pressure cooker on Airforce One.
        \
        :trump:

RRRIINNG! RIIIIIINNG!!
        \
        :cluephone:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:18 PM - Hide
      • "according to people familiar with the matter." Poor libs. Is this what you have become? Pinning all your hopes on people familiar with the matter or unnamed officials? When this blows back on you, you will have nobody to blame but yourselves.
      • Anthony Weiner
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:23 PM - Hide
      • Hey, what about me?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 11:24 PM - Hide
      • No one is talking about it because they're burned out on fake news. :lol: Hell, Chuck Schumer is a closet case cum-eating faggot pedo who cares only about I$rahell and he's ignored by the media. More and more people are becoming aware of the double-standard, and of the true nature of the jew:

• Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Russia probe: Senate requests Trump documents from agency that monitors money laundering
      • View Topic - Breaking: FBI Uncovers Evidence That 62 Million Trump Voters are All Russian Agents
      • View Topic - 'Baggers clearly didn't think this one through... why were Trump associates communicating with monitored Russian agents?
      • View Topic - Reports the anti Trump leaks Coming from Russian Agents inside U S goverment
      • View Topic - A Western European ally intercepted a series of communications between Trump advisers associated with Russian agents
      • View Topic - What if the video of Russian hookers urinating on Trump gets leaked by Russia?