• PROGRESSIVE TALKING HEAD BOB BECKEL FIRED BY FOX NEWS FOR RACISM AGAINST BLAQUE EMPLOYEES

• Fscking Moron
      • Re: PROGRESSIVE TALKING HEAD BOB BECKEL FIRED BY FOX NEWS FOR RACISM AGAINST BLAQUE EMPLOYEES
        Posted 05/19/2017 08:55 PM - Hide
      • Whoa, that is astonishing... that black people work for Fox.
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: PROGRESSIVE TALKING HEAD BOB BECKEL FIRED BY FOX NEWS FOR RACISM AGAINST BLAQUE EMPLOYEES
        Posted 05/19/2017 11:58 PM - Hide
      • maybe he will wack out and go postal and cap Juan Williams & Gerry Rivers...one can hope.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
        Posted 05/19/2017 11:59 PM - Hide
      • BANEOFLIBCUNTS posted:
        Unregistered coward posted:
        Fake news, Bob Beckel is a nigra-loving communo-zionist Democrat.

Couldn't possibly happen.
        :snicker:

But it did.

Why are you surprised? He's a DHIMMICRAT. Slavery is what they're all about - at every level, throughout their history.

I was being sarcastic
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/20/2017 12:13 AM - Hide
      • interesting how these "news" stories about some sort of "racist" comment, remark, etc NEVER SAY WHAT WORD(s) WERE USED.

When they report on an actual crime -- yuo know, the kind where there is an actual victim who was actually hurt etc -- they'll share every detail, even show us pictures of injuries, corpses on the ground, etc.

But when some ;triggered; nigger claims to have its feelings hurt about words? We are never told what was said.

Now why is that?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/20/2017 12:25 AM - Hide
      • PROGRESSIVE TALKING HEAD BOB BECKEL FIRED BY FOX NEWS FOR RACISM AGAINST BLAQUE EMPLOYEES #1
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/20/2017 12:57 AM - Hide
      • "Bill O'Rally had ta pay out millions ta those hoes fa harrassment, mebbe I can get paid too."
        \/
        :antwon:

"Bill O'Rally fuck you too, homie?"
        \/
        :carlton:

"Nah man I'mma dress like a Trev streetshitta and tell Bob Bickle I's herr ta fix his computa so he get mad and I can call him raciss."
        \/

"Sheeeiit."
        \/
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
        Posted 05/20/2017 01:33 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        "Bill O'Rally had ta pay out millions ta those hoes fa harrassment, mebbe I can get paid too."
        \/

"Bill O'Rally fuck you too, homie?"
        \/

"Nah man I'mma dress like a Trev streetshitta and tell Bob Bickle I's herr ta fix his computa so he get mad and I can call him raciss."
        \/

"Sheeeiit."
        \/

:rofl: Damn!!! :rofl:
        Posted 05/20/2017 12:32 PM - Hide
      • http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/05/fox_news_fires_bob_beckel_co-h.html#incart_river_home_pop

Bob Beckel, co-host of Fox News' "The Five," has been fired after allegedly making racist comments to an African-American co-worker.

Fox confirmed the firing in a statement made to Variety, describing the comments as "racially insensitive."

According to the reports, Beckel left his office after a black IT technician arrived to service his computer. The man said Beckel told him he was leaving because "he is black." The man's attorney said they intend to file a formal complaint against Fox next week.

That sounds made up. "I'm leaving my office because you are black"??? :rolleyes:

I could see him saying, "hey nigger, fix my computer," or something like that, but "I'm leaving my office because you are black" doesn't make any sense.

Also, a negro IT person? :monkey:
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Fox News Appears Set to Fire Bill O'Reilly After Sexual Harassment Accusations Pile Up
      • View Topic - Why is Bob Beckel, back on Fox the Five?
      • View Topic - Why is this place full of trolls about people dying and Rex getting head in jail? I want to read casual racism about the news
      • View Topic - If this doesn't take France - and all of Europe - into a racist news cycle then the racists will blame somebody
      • View Topic - DL Hughley goes on Fox News and makes fallacy after fallacy while calling entire viewing audience racist, starts shouting
      • View Topic - Fox Sports fires sideline reporter Emily Austen for racist remarks