• Japanese model shows off her "virgin-killer" sweater in these startling photos.

• Posted 04/20/2017 06:50 PM : Edited 04/20/2017 06:51 PM - Hide
    • You might be under the impression that sweaters are worn for the sole reason of keeping oneself warm, but allow this 21-year-old model with the 'anime body', Jun Amaki, to show you the light. Amaki posted several photos of herself wearing the uber-popular 'virgin-killer' sweater, a bust-have item in Japan that's literally selling out minutes after arriving at any store. These photos almost instantly went viral.

Japanese model shows off her "virgin-killer" sweater in these startling photos. #1

Japanese model shows off her "virgin-killer" sweater in these startling photos. #2

Japanese model shows off her "virgin-killer" sweater in these startling photos. #3
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • tora.tora.tora
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: Japanese model shows off her "virgin-killer" sweater in these startling photos.
      Posted 04/20/2017 06:54 PM - Hide
    • I wouldn't mind climbing her Mount Niitaka, gnomesane
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: Japanese model shows off her "virgin-killer" sweater in these startling photos.
      Posted 04/20/2017 06:58 PM - Hide
    • I would san ana her.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/20/2017 06:59 PM - Hide
    • Subete san.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/20/2017 07:01 PM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      What is it about her that elicits such a positive response from you?

Well... she's sexually attractive and... never mind.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/20/2017 07:17 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I would make many little kamikazes inside of her.

I'd explode my Fat Man right up her Nagasaki.

:erection:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/20/2017 07:37 PM - Hide
    • Unnnnnnnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/20/2017 07:40 PM - Hide
    • Show us your tits Quence!

:rant:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/20/2017 07:44 PM - Hide
    • Face too chinky. Tits too big. :thumbdown:

This is what I crave...

Japanese model shows off her "virgin-killer" sweater in these startling photos. #1

:erection:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/20/2017 07:44 PM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      In your opinion, what makes her "sexually attractive"?

All 3
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/20/2017 07:47 PM - Hide
    • Quence posted:
      Pardon me, and I don't mean to be rude, but wouldn't that be more correctly termed your 'Little Boy'?

:lol:
      Posted 04/20/2017 07:49 PM - Hide
    • Robert Mugabe posted:
      I like her cute lips and cute nose. Her ample curves are not so bad either. All that on a tiny spinner frame.

What's not to like?

What if she has terrible fish breath?
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - Two Israeli soldiers killed in Hezbollah missile attack. Israel responds by killing a guy from Spain
  • View Topic - US Jihadi Serial Killing Oooker kills 4 Whites...
  • View Topic - Weak weak 14 year old black kid kills himself... media forgets to mention how he killed himself
  • View Topic - Hao cum almost all fucked-up serial killers are from the US or Japan?
  • View Topic - Homeowner Shoots and Kills Home Invader Who Assaulted 11yr Old Boy, 2 Women and Killed Family Dog
  • View Topic - Japanese man proves his manhood by starting a baby factory - the best you can do is to rape virgin socks