• "The uncomfortable truth of online dating for older women." Life keeps getting harder for washer women.

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: "The uncomfortable truth of online dating for older women." Life keeps getting harder for washer women.
      Posted 04/20/2017 09:15 PM - Hide
    • ALL MEN FROM 18-88 ALL WANNA FUCK A 20 YEAR OLD... SIMPLE AS THAT. IT IS FUCKING BIOLOGY!
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: "The uncomfortable truth of online dating for older women." Life keeps getting harder for washer women.
      Posted 04/20/2017 09:18 PM - Hide
    • KENT_GETTENY posted:
      . posted:
      "The uncomfortable truth of online dating for older women." Life keeps getting harder for washer women. #1

Oh, come on. Most of you guys would be all over that if you could.
      \
      :ladyj:

I sure would be. I think she's very sexy. But I wouldn't marry her. And I wouldn't spend thousands of dollars on her, either. Which is why she'd want nothing to do with me.
      Posted 04/20/2017 09:20 PM - Hide
    • KENT_GETTENY posted:
      \

25 years ago, yes.

Like the Fist of Almighty God.
      :666:
      I Am The Beast

Today, Right Now?
      Meh. Maybe If I
      Wasn't Already
      Married

And THAT'S
      The Point.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/20/2017 09:21 PM - Hide
    • KENT_GETTENY posted:
      . posted:
      "The uncomfortable truth of online dating for older women." Life keeps getting harder for washer women. #1

\

never.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/20/2017 09:50 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Even her hands are fat. :lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/20/2017 10:26 PM - Hide
    • I bet her ass stinks worse than a fish-mongers outhouse...
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/20/2017 10:37 PM - Hide
    • TRY HER FOR THE SNAPPER, IF NOT FOR THE HALLIBUTT!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/20/2017 10:40 PM - Hide
    • FISH-WIVES NEED LUBBINZ TOO!
      :angry:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/20/2017 10:43 PM - Hide
    • No way thats a beastly
      Posted 04/20/2017 10:50 PM - Hide
    • KENT_GETTENY posted:
      \

For sex. Not for commitment.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/20/2017 11:19 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      KENT_GETTENY posted:
      \

Thats what I dont get about women!

she divorced her husband to fuck other men, week 1 she is flooded by hundreds of men wanting to fuck her!!!

she runs for cover!!!

that is nothing but pure unadulterated batshit insanity!!!

Silly birds never know what they want. They get it and want something else! She wanted excitement and got it with mike the mechanice but she turned tail and ran! LOL Silly birrds
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/20/2017 11:23 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      These washer women should be giving the likes of us some easy cunt, but they still want Chad.
      \
      :trev:

it doesnt matter if women are 15 or 50, they all want the same... fit and healthy Alpha males!

and before you reply, understand the difference between,

what they want, and what they get.
      \
      ;acd2;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/20/2017 11:47 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      When I first dated 30 years ago, we'd shyly share a warm Bacardi and coke and talk about Duran Duran.

Those were the days...
      \
      :gayness:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/20/2017 11:48 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I also made it plain I didn't appreciate being called 'babe', 'sweetie', 'princess', 'my lovely', 'cutie', or 'hun'

:fedora:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/20/2017 11:55 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      I also made it plain I didn't appreciate being called 'babe', 'sweetie', 'princess', 'my lovely', 'cutie', or 'hun'

:fedora:

How about 'aged crone' :lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/21/2017 12:13 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I do feel some pity towards these women. They are foolish and weak willed women that have been pandered to by society. They have been lied to, and they wanted to hear those lies. They were told what their itching ears wanted to hear. Now the chickens have come home to roost. They have sown to the wind, and reaped the whirlwind.

Men fall in love with young women. If a woman marries young, and does a decent job of being a wife, her husband will almost always love her all her days. He sees her through his "wife goggles". Though she ages, she will always remain "a lovely deer, a graceful doe" to him.

On the other hand, if she foolishly, and wickedly abandons the companion of her youth, she will have a very hard time getting a quality man to fall in love with her as a divorced woman (with a bad attitude, sense of entitlement, weathered face, and sagging body) in her 40s or 50s.

Other men won't see her as "a lovely deer, a graceful doe", they will see her as a "high mileage, dinged up, used car, with a rebuilt title".

Bad idea

Now that I've lost everything to you
      You say you want to start something new
      And it's breaking my heart you're leaving
      Baby, I'm grieving

But if you want to leave, take good care
      Hope you have a lot of nice things to wear
      But then a lot of nice things turn bad out there

Oh baby baby it's a wild world
      It's hard to get by just upon a smile
      I'll always remember you like a child, girl

You know I've seen a lot of what the world can do
      And it's breaking my heart in two
      'Cause I never want to see you sad girl
      Don't be a bad girl

But if you want to leave take good care
      Hope you make a lot of nice friends out there
      But just remember there's a lot of bad and beware
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/21/2017 12:17 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Now that I've lost everything to you
      You say you want to start something new
      And it's breaking my heart you're leaving
      Baby, I'm grieving

But if you want to leave, take good care
      Hope you have a lot of nice things to wear
      But then a lot of nice things turn bad out there

It's hard to get by just upon a smile
      I'll always remember you like a child, girl

You know I've seen a lot of what the world can do
      And it's breaking my heart in two
      'Cause I never want to see you sad girl
      Don't be a bad girl

But if you want to leave take good care
      Hope you make a lot of nice friends out there
      But just remember there's a lot of bad and beware

they dont write songs like that anymore!!!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/21/2017 12:21 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

:idhitit: but yeah, I wouldn't marry that
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/21/2017 12:31 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

;acd2;
      please dont post pics of yourself on this board....!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/21/2017 12:41 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      NOBODY WANTS THESE WIMMINS!

^^ EXACTLY THIS ^^.

so why is some pathetic loser posting this shit on this board???

BECAUSE... it provides non-stop laughs. :lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/21/2017 01:21 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      These washer women should be giving the likes of us some easy cunt, but they still want Chad.
      \
      :trev:

it doesnt matter if women are 15 or 50, they all want the same... fit and healthy Alpha males!

and before you reply, understand the difference between,

what they want, and what they get.
      \
      ;acd2;

WTF IS THAT!!!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/21/2017 01:34 AM - Hide
    • A friend of my wife's was widowed after over 30 years of marriage. She's in her mid 50s. Her husband was a great guy who died of pancreatic cancer. He made sure she was financially secure and after a few years she decided maybe it might be nice to get out there and find some companionship. Every time she comes over, we get to hear hilarious stories about the lame men that approach her. Apparently widows are especially appealing. She told us about one guy who is in his 50s, divorced and still has kids in elementary school. He pays 70% of his income in child support and alimony to his ex wife. After the second date he was already hinting about moving in with her :lol:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - 6 reasons men love dating older women.
  • View Topic - If there are supposedly more women than men in this world, how come men have a much harder time with online dating?
  • View Topic - A question for those that claim that online dating is easy for women.
  • View Topic - Rather be single washer woman is "40, fabulous and fed up" at the lack of good men available to older women.
  • View Topic - Older single women are stacked up like cordwood on the online dating sites. This leads to one question....