• Ever notice that when you ask someone what their favorite kind of food is they never say

• Stable Genius
    • Re: Ever notice that when you ask someone what their favorite kind of food is they never say
      Posted 04/19/2017 07:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      My favorite food is American. Baloney, enriched wonder bread, pasteurized processed cheese food, hamburger helper, all that good stuff.
      \
      :winner2:

:potd::lol:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Stable Genius
    • Re: Ever notice that when you ask someone what their favorite kind of food is they never say
      Posted 04/19/2017 07:34 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Kentucky Fried chicken....Colonel Sanders is white.

Although KFC is tasty, it's nowhere near as good as what the negroes can make.
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 04/19/2017 07:35 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Kentucky Fried chicken....Colonel Sanders is white.

Sanders is dead
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 04/19/2017 07:37 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Although KFC is tasty, it's nowhere near as good as what the negroes can make.

How about your Moms liver grilled with onions. Is that white food?
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 04/19/2017 07:43 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      How about your Moms liver grilled with onions. Is that white food?

Nobody likes that shit. My mom didn't make liver and onions. Yes that is white people food.
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 04/19/2017 07:44 PM - Hide
    • Burgers #1 in the world.
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 04/19/2017 07:48 PM - Hide
    • Salmon.
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 04/19/2017 07:51 PM - Hide
    • My favourite food is just anything pureed. I hate chewing shit, would rather just drink all my meals. It is easy to do this sort of food at home. Like I might make a burger and then chuck it in the blender. But I hate eating out for this reason.
      Posted 04/19/2017 07:52 PM - Hide
    • Peruvian food. Trust me. The best. Peruvian women have THE BEST PUSSY
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 04/19/2017 08:00 PM - Hide
    • Seafood.
      Posted 04/19/2017 08:09 PM - Hide
    • The same thing that gives people around the equator lower IQs also gives them a broader variety of ingredient options when making their food.

The Japanese easily have the best food of the cold weather countries. It's amazing how much they've done with such limited options.
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 04/19/2017 08:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Creole is better because it has American negro influences. You cannot beat the libido of the negro

;archiethis;
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 04/19/2017 08:34 PM : Edited 04/19/2017 08:36 PM - Hide
    • And yet American food is taking over the world. :shrug:

American food sucks! More please.
      \
      :earth:
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 04/19/2017 08:40 PM - Hide
    • curbstomp posted:
      Clams from Connecticut. Long Island Sound.

Like you would know about that, you white trash loser.
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 04/19/2017 08:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      And yet American food is taking over the world. :shrug:

American food sucks! More please.
      \
      :earth:

America is a multi cultural land, not a white one.
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 04/19/2017 08:41 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Salmon.

Salmon is chug food.
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 04/19/2017 08:47 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Salmon is chug food.

Whats a chug? a bigger fish? :shrug:
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 04/19/2017 08:50 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      It's from any white countries? It's always Thai, or Chinese, or Mexican or some other non-white country's food. Even African American food is better than any European food. I guess some people name Italian as their favorite but many racists don't consider Italians white anyway.

At least european food isn't filled with toxic junk like hormones, GMOs, arsenic, chlorinated chicken, etc.
      Posted 04/19/2017 08:51 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      At least european food isn't filled with toxic junk like hormones, GMOs, arsenic, chlorinated chicken, etc.

Try eating a hamburger from Wimpy's in the UK. It's more white than beef due to all the crap they fill it with.
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 04/19/2017 08:54 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

While i agree with you, shouldn't you be getting ready for school? It's about taste, moron. Follow along closely.
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 04/19/2017 08:55 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Whats a chug? a bigger fish? :shrug:

Indians, muthafucka! Native Americans
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

You currently have 0 points left to use for premium emotes/fomotes.
If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Giphy, PostImages.org, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - F169 2015 Easter Medal - Post a thread with a picture of your favorite chocolates OR easter food and get 3+ unique replies
  • View Topic - On my list of top 50 favorite movies of all time, I notice that none have a black person as the lead actor
  • View Topic - Guy in China eating his favorite food...