• Why are Germanics so prone to degeneracy?

• Fscking Moron
    • Posted 03/28/2017 03:39 PM - Hide
    • I'm speaking as an Anglo-German American.
      The German side of my family is very liberal. I recall them talking at Thanksgiving about how they were thrilled to have a transgender man at their CHURCH. In the past,they had aggravated my grandmother by their approval of homosexuality and such.
      Then I remember my brother complaining of an unfair detention he received. They got mad he objected to it, basically encouraging him to eat shit and smile,mindlessly follow authority and so forth.
      They would buy us cheap presents for Christmas because they did not want to be ostentatious,but then proceed to brag of their summer homes and trips to exotic locales worldwide. But of course, they have never visited our house making up some shit about "Oh you're never home."

I don't really care, but it's interesting to observe. The tendency to embrace any degeneracy while shitting on family bonds and encourage complete obedience to authority seems to be typical for Germanics.

Why are Germanics so prone to degeneracy? #1
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: Why are Germanics so prone to degeneracy?
      Posted 03/28/2017 03:54 PM - Hide
    • If you read German, take a look at their media, not only the articles, but specially the comments. Hardly ever any dissenting voice, they all seem to be totally committed to erasing their race and nationality and replacing themselves with Arabs and Africans. It is as if a highly contagious virus destroyed their brains and turned them into leftist zombies seeking their own destruction. This pattern, incidentally, repeats itself when you talk to real living and breathing Germans too, so it's not just the media manipulating their image and message. It is for real, Germany is as good as gone.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/28/2017 03:59 PM - Hide
    • Germans are terrified of being called racist right-wing Nazis.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/28/2017 04:00 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      If you read German, take a look at their media, not only the articles, but specially the comments. Hardly ever any dissenting voice, they all seem to be totally committed to erasing their race and nationality and replacing themselves with Arabs and Africans. It is as if a highly contagious virus destroyed their brains and turned them into leftist zombies seeking their own destruction. This pattern, incidentally, repeats itself when you talk to real living and breathing Germans too, so it's not just the media manipulating their image and message. It is for real, Germany is as good as gone.

You don't see/hear dissenting voices, because Germany has hate speech laws, and the police will literally go to people's homes, and arrest them for posting anti-immigrant comments.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/28/2017 04:06 PM - Hide
    • It is severe punishment for starting two world wars and gassing 6 million of God's chosen people. Yes they have been subjected to decades of brain-burning brainwashing.

Next question?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/28/2017 04:09 PM - Hide
    • I think it's somehow genetic tbh
      Germanics in America and Europe are like this.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/28/2017 04:24 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Germans are terrified of being called racist right-wing Nazis.

;trumpthis;

after WWI and WWII, nobody trusts Germany anymore.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/28/2017 05:25 PM - Hide
    • The notion of one monolithic homogenous Germany is a fairly recent concept. Pretty much the entire post-Roman history of Germania has been that of largely independent and autonomous principalities, city-states and fiefdoms. Therein lies their salvation: seize and hold a city here, a district there, and reduce the central government to its intrinsic level of legitimacy, which is somewhere below zero.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/28/2017 06:13 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm speaking as an Anglo-German American.
      The German side of my family is very liberal. I recall them talking at Thanksgiving about how they were thrilled to have a transgender man at their CHURCH. In the past,they had aggravated my grandmother by their approval of homosexuality and such.
      Then I remember my brother complaining of an unfair detention he received. They got mad he objected to it, basically encouraging him to eat shit and smile,mindlessly follow authority and so forth.
      They would buy us cheap presents for Christmas because they did not want to be ostentatious,but then proceed to brag of their summer homes and trips to exotic locales worldwide. But of course, they have never visited our house making up some shit about "Oh you're never home."

I don't really care, but it's interesting to observe. The tendency to embrace any degeneracy while shitting on family bonds and encourage complete obedience to authority seems to be typical for Germanics.

Hint, those responding are Americans. Only you Sepp fat fucks use the term 'African American'
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/28/2017 06:17 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

I infected them long ago :schlomo:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/28/2017 07:07 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Why are Germanics so prone to degeneracy?

Whenever you start one of your angry racist trolls like this ("Speaking as a White man ... ) it's a dead giveaway that you're not a White man. For some reason you're just really angry at White men.

The people you're raving against in this troll aren't Germans. They don't look like Germans. Germans were consistently described as follows:

"Now the parts beyond the Rhein, immediately after the country of the Celts, slope towards the east and are occupied by the Germans, who, though they vary slightly from the Celtic stock in that they are wilder, taller, and have yellower hair, are in all other respects similar, for in build, habits, and modes of life they are such as I have said the Celts are. And I also think that it was for this reason that the Romans assigned to them the name 'German,' as though the Romans wished to indicate thereby that the Germans were genuine Celts, for in the language of the Romans 'german' means genuine."
      -- Strabo (genuinus: of pure or original stock)

"I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriage with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames ... ."
      -- Tacitus

If you don't fit the description you obviously aren't a German, and almost nobody in Deutschland fits the description.

Carry on.
      Posted 03/28/2017 07:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

These women will end up as domestics, DMV workers and lunch ladies.
    • SamLowrey
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/28/2017 07:14 PM - Hide
    • When I was more naive I assumed people like Garrison Keillor and other midwest Whites would have their mind right about race but it is disappointing how stupid they are on the subject.
    • SamLowrey
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/28/2017 07:21 PM - Hide
    • Don't know if it applies or not but 10 years ago when moron McCain was trying to get his Amnesty passed I organized people to oppose it. Most people I knew agreed with me but one guy at work who I figured was in the bag was somehow resistant. He was some slow-talking redneck guy with a beard and also seemed at least somewhat appreciative of and in tune with the German roots of many in the Texas area. I was pretty much of the opinion we need to stop all immigration and to me this was a more elegant stance than trying to waffle on saying "oh, no legal immigration is fine but legal is not." Anyway he whimpered something about how if we shut off immigration others wouldn't have "hope." I pretty much looked at him cockeyed and wrote him off.
    • SamLowrey
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/28/2017 07:22 PM - Hide
    • I meant ""oh, no legal immigration is fine but illegal is not.""
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/28/2017 07:25 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I think it's somehow genetic tbh
      Germanics in America and Europe are like this.
      \
      :schlomo:

actually, no we are not. it's genetic in jews and they are the ones pulling the strings in germany today. you won't see much of it with germans in america.

even after 70 years the jews are still trying to make the germans look bad.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/28/2017 07:30 PM - Hide
    • TalesOfSuburbia posted:
      These women will end up as domestics, DMV workers and lunch ladies.

You think those are women who posted those. You probably think those are their photos, too.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/28/2017 09:22 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      actually, no we are not. it's genetic in jews and they are the ones pulling the strings in germany today. you won't see much of it with germans in america.

Dum dum.
      Notice how I said "Germanics" and not just "Germans". Also notice how I used my own family,who don't live in Germany, as an example.
      Are you semi-literate?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/28/2017 09:26 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Dum dum.
      Notice how I said "Germanics" and not just "Germans". Also notice how I used my own family,who don't live in Germany, as an example.
      Are you semi-literate?
      Let's avoid the confrontation by twisting the words, shall we?
      \
      :schlomo:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/28/2017 10:14 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm a faggot whose only rhetorical device is to accuse my opponent of being Jewish

Kk.
      Tell me again why German Americans are largely cucks too
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/28/2017 10:51 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      I'm a faggot whose only rhetorical device is to accuse my opponent of being "Germanic".

Tell me again why kikes are largely cucks too

Jews are genetically degenerate. Every shred of degeneracy in the West can be traced to kikes.

Centuries of fucking their family members? They're the most inbred population on earth with a host of their very own genetic diseases.

Jews, if you can't stop fucking your aunts and cousins, at least use protection.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/29/2017 12:15 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Jews are genetically degenerate. Every shred of degeneracy in the West can be traced to kikes.

Centuries of fucking their family members? They're the most inbred population on earth with a host of their very own genetic diseases.

Jews, if you can't stop fucking your aunts and cousins, at least use protection.

What does that have to do with the subject at hand?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/29/2017 03:30 AM - Hide
    • The germanics the OP refers to are the cryptojewz and self-hating liberal-progressive types who co-opted white europe centuries ago and America from its inception.

It was done originally via the spread of christianity and freemasonry (both suck ups to god's chozen), then once power was achieved society was molded through decades of ultra-liberal anti-white policies.

The nazis fought back and what happened? Communo-zionists of the east and capitalist zionists of the west naturally joined forces to rape a nation and its economy.

And to teach the lesson that they hold the wealth, they hold the power, and 90% of whites are ignorant of this or actually support it, throwing their heritage away to gain money and status.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/29/2017 03:51 AM - Hide
    • They lived in forrests and had pagan orgies until the romans conquered them, killed the men, and raped the women. They are hybridized now. Half civilized.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/29/2017 04:11 AM - Hide
    • I have a friend who is German, not sure from former GDR or FRG, as he is Gen-X and that probably matters some.

Dude is super nice and kind. He and his wife help foster kids. He's a teetotaler and told me that he's lost fellow German friends over his refusal to serve alcohol at his barbecues. He belongs to a local church and is very involved.

I don't know for sure, but he doesn't seem cucky.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.