• The weirdest offer I've ever seen on Craiglist -- guy's offering to rent part of his bed

• Posted 03/20/2017 06:02 PM - Hide
      • That's right -- PART of his bed: :eek:

https://anchorage.craigslist.org/sha/6031443388.html

. posted:
        Bed for rent (Anchorage)
        I have for rent on a daily, weekly or monthly basis exactly 2/3rds of a King Sized Malaysian Mango wood bed. The reason I am renting the left hand 2/3rds is....

I sleep on the right hand side and take up around 14 inches of bed. The wife crawls over her side and snuggles up and steals my side. Between the two of us we only occupy 1/3rd. The rest is occupied by the dog and cat.

The dog will move to my feet if asked.

If you can get the cat to stay off the bed I will reduce the rent.

Let me know.

Females preferred. Especially friendly females. Even multiple friendly females. Especially... Yea this means not you guys.....
        No children in the bed, especially if you say you will make them sleep in the closet if having kids in the bed creeps me out.

No contact information is given, so I wonder if the ad is authentic. :shrug:
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: The weirdest offer I've ever seen on Craiglist -- guy's offering to rent part of his bed
        Posted 03/20/2017 07:43 PM - Hide
      • Gruntled posted:
        Jock_Sniffer posted:

No responses yet.

I sincerely hope no one is stupid enough to actually respond to the ad. But no one has ever gone broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people. :rolleyes:
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: The weirdest offer I've ever seen on Craiglist -- guy's offering to rent part of his bed
        Posted 03/20/2017 08:03 PM : Edited 03/20/2017 08:03 PM - Hide
      • Jock_Sniffer posted:
        That's right -- PART of his bed: :eek:

https://anchorage.craigslist.org/sha/6031443388.html

. posted:
        Bed for rent (Anchorage)
        I have for rent on a daily, weekly or monthly basis exactly 2/3rds of a King Sized Malaysian Mango wood bed. The reason I am renting the left hand 2/3rds is....

I sleep on the right hand side and take up around 14 inches of bed. The wife crawls over her side and snuggles up and steals my side. Between the two of us we only occupy 1/3rd. The rest is occupied by the dog and cat.

The dog will move to my feet if asked.

If you can get the cat to stay off the bed I will reduce the rent.

Let me know.

Females preferred. Especially friendly females. Even multiple friendly females. Especially... Yea this means not you guys.....
        No children in the bed, especially if you say you will make them sleep in the closet if having kids in the bed creeps me out.

It's a joke, :dumbass2:

jesus christ some of you people are stoopid
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 03/20/2017 08:03 PM - Hide
      • anyone want to troll the tard?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 03/20/2017 08:17 PM - Hide
      • Dear sir, I require 2/3 of a King Malaysian Mongoloid Bed. I can barely move so I assure you I will not take the 1/3 of the bed that you and your wife occupy.
        \
        The weirdest offer I've ever seen on Craiglist -- guy's offering to rent part of his bed #1
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - I must be getting old. My favorite part of the day is going to bed.
      • View Topic - One woman on Shark Tank turned down a $5 million offer for her bed bug detection business startup.