• President Trump's approval rating hits 59%.

• Stable Genius
      • Re: President Trump's approval rating hits 59%.
        Posted 01/26/2017 09:53 AM - Hide
      • i'm so sick of winning now.

fuck.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/26/2017 09:54 AM - Hide
      • Hey Tuna Taco. I smelled that shit as soon as you posted this. What's up, smelly pussy?
        Posted 01/26/2017 09:57 AM - Hide
      • Trump's approval rating will be in the 90%+ range when the guilt-ridden whites see firsthand the results of purging the brown filth from our ranks.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/26/2017 10:04 AM - Hide
      • I M WHITE posted:
        Trump's approval rating will be in the 90%+ range when the guilt-ridden whites see firsthand the results of purging the brown filth from our ranks.

What's up, you old faggot? I thought you were dead, which, you will he soon, you old faggot. :lol:
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/26/2017 10:20 AM - Hide
      • Saw a raging queen the other day, very stylish.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

You currently have 0 points left to use for premium emotes/fomotes.
      If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Giphy, PostImages.org, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - The last two presidents started their presidency with Approval Ratings that were much higher than Trumps.
      • View Topic - Trump Sets New Low Point for Inaugural Approval Rating
      • View Topic - Great news! Trump's approval rating almost half as high as a real president!
      • View Topic - NPR: In an Unprecendented Move, President-Elect Trump Moves to Resciend All Presidential Medals of Freedom Awarded Under Obama.
      • View Topic - fun fact: Trump wins Ohio. No president has ever won the presidency without winning Ohio
      • View Topic - Upon President Trump's victory, he should encourage militias use the Trump brand and form a national militia alliance