• Fox News ratings soar as Tucker Carlson beats Megyn Smelly's numbers.

• Posted 01/18/2017 08:34 PM - Hide
      • Oh, and Fox News utterly decimated its cable news challengers.
        --------------

NEW YORK (AP) - In his first week, Tucker Carlson moved seamlessly into Megyn Kelly's time slot at Fox News Channel without skipping a beat in the ratings.

Carlson averaged just under 3 million viewers for his first week of shows in Fox's prime-time lineup, or 10 percent more than the 2.72 million viewers that Kelly averaged all of last year, the Nielsen company said.

Fox's numbers are strong in general as many of its viewers eagerly await the start of the Trump administration. Carlson's lead-in, Bill O'Reilly, averaged 3.5 million last week, or 7 percent more than what he averaged last year. Sean Hannity, Fox's other prime-time personality, was up 16 percent last week in the same measurement, Nielsen said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/carlson-starts-strong-fox-news-channel-230306354.html
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Stable Genius
      • Re: Fox News ratings soar as Tucker Carlson beats Megyn Smelly's numbers.
        Posted 01/18/2017 08:42 PM - Hide
      • Sucks that Megyn is gone. I used to love masturbating to her. She's one of the most beautiful I've ever seen in my life. As for her poltics, I'll be honest, I never really pay any attention to what she's saying, I'm just looking at her beautiful face.

Fox News ratings soar as Tucker Carlson beats Megyn Smelly's numbers. #1
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/18/2017 08:51 PM - Hide
      • She was a smarmy bitch who had clearly been paid off by the Left to constantly smear and attack our Fuhrer.

Tucker is a good man, and I like the bow tie.
        Posted 01/18/2017 08:55 PM - Hide
      • Quence posted:
        In his first week, Tucker Carlson moved seamlessly into Megyn Kelly's time slot at Fox News Channel without skipping a beat in the ratings.

Carlson averaged just under 3 million viewers for his first week of shows in Fox's prime-time lineup, or 10 percent more than the 2.72 million viewers that Kelly averaged all of last year, the Nielsen company said.

That's good news. It looks like Megyn Kelly was overrated. Viewers are voting with their clickers.

Wonder what type of ratings the bimbo will get on her new show. :shrug: :lol:
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/18/2017 09:24 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Sucks that Megyn is gone. I used to love masturbating to her. She's one of the most beautiful I've ever seen in my life. As for her poltics, I'll be honest, I never really pay any attention to what she's saying, I'm just looking at her beautiful face.

Is this sarcasm?
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/18/2017 09:26 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:
        Sucks that Megyn is gone. I used to love masturbating to her. She's one of the most beautiful I've ever seen in my life. As for her poltics, I'll be honest, I never really pay any attention to what she's saying, I'm just looking at her beautiful face.

Is this sarcasm?

No.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/18/2017 09:37 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:

Is this sarcasm?

Nope. Not being sarcastic.

You don't find Megyn Kelly extremely sexy?
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/18/2017 09:43 PM - Hide
      • i did until i saw that shot of her very dumpy stumpy legs and ass posted here a couple days ago. gross.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/18/2017 09:44 PM - Hide
      • Hillarys Festering Diaper posted:
        I have always liked Tucker, he is straight up and funny too.

Here's a good interview with Tucker Carlson and Sexy Ann Coulter. And in her own subtle way, Sexy Ann Coulter even names the jew in this video!

• Stable Genius
        Posted 01/18/2017 09:47 PM - Hide
      • MeAgain will bomb, just like her idol, Katie Couric.
        Posted 01/18/2017 10:04 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        MeAgain will bomb, just like her idol, Katie Couric.

I don't think she fully understands that her success was heavily dependent on the broadcaster, Fox News, and the audience it attracted. She won't be getting the same viewers over at NBC.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/18/2017 10:04 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:

Is this sarcasm?

Gotta be sarcasm. Her head looks like a PEZ dispenser in this pic.
        \
        :lucy:
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/18/2017 10:07 PM - Hide
      • Dems will have a field day on her and she will be a Trump apologist over at CNN

;lolol;
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/18/2017 10:11 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Nope. Not being sarcastic.

You don't find Megyn Kelly extremely sexy?

Extremely? No.

"One of the most beautiful I've ever seen in my life?" No.

Would I have boned her before she turned into a skanky old woman with a bad nosejob and a worse bleach job? Certainly.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/18/2017 10:57 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Dems will have a field day on her and she will be a Trump apologist over at CNN

;lolol;

she's not at CNN. She went to MSNBC dumbass
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/18/2017 10:58 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:
        Dems will have a field day on her and she will be a Trump apologist over at CNN

;lolol;

she's not at CNN. She went to MSNBC dumbass

and she will never be a Trump apologist you fucking retard. She hates Trump more than Rachel Madcow does.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/19/2017 01:19 AM - Hide
      • She has reached her expiration date. Yuuuuugely.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

You currently have 0 points left to use for premium emotes/fomotes.
      If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Giphy, PostImages.org, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Megyn Kelly moving to NBC from Fox News
      • View Topic - Cable News Ratings:_Fox News & Hannity continue to dominate.
      • View Topic - Fox News dead last in ratings for DNC coverage. While CNN is having a mega-surge.
      • View Topic - I don't understand why Megyn Kelly became a turncoat at Fox News.
      • View Topic - Fox News is poised to win its 14th straight year as the No. 1 cable news channel when January ratings are released tomorrow.