• The Cable News Race for Thursday January 12, 2017....a clean sweep for Fox News!

F169 Discussion Forum is an Internet community that hosts discussions about topics like Cable News. The community discussion forum is a great place to discuss Cable News and almost anything else that's on your mind. Join one of hundreds of discussions about Cable News at our anonymous discussion forum now.
    • Replies:

• Stable Genius
      • Re: The Cable News Race for Thursday January 12, 2017....a clean sweep for Fox News!
        Posted 01/14/2017 01:57 AM - Hide
      • Are they on Netflix? Besides torrents it's about all I watch anymore.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Photo: (Optional)

You currently have 0 points left to use for premium emotes/fomotes.
      If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Giphy, PostImages.org, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      Our Internet community hosts plenty of discussions about Cable News. To participate in a discussion about Cable News just browse our list of available topics and find one that interests you. Once you've found an interesting topic, join right in!
      • Anonymous Discussion Forums:
        • Fox News Actually Offered Megyn Kelly $100 Million Package to Stay
          Posted 01/04/2017 04:49 PM
        • Mediaite has learned that Fox News offered Megyn Kelly even more than has generally been reported, a whopping $100 million package to stay put at the network and continue hosting her highly-rated primetime cable news show.
          A source close to Kelly says the offer, which included $25 million per year for four years, came directly from Lachlan Murdoch, Executive Co-Chairman of News Corp and 21st Century Fox.
          Our sources tells us that  New York Magazinereporter GabrielSherman's "scoop" on Tuesday that Kelly went begging for $25 million late in their negotiations talks is entirely inaccurate. We are told, unequivocally, that Kelly never even countered Fox's generous $100 million offer, because she had made up her mind to move on. In fact, the Fox offer is far higher financially than the one she ultimately accepted from NBC.
          Late Tuesday morning, news broke that Kelly would be leaving Fox News after 12 years to head to NBC News, where she would have her own daytime talk show to discuss current events, an in-depth political show on Sundays, and a chance to be "in the mix" during special broadcasts for NBC.
          "After more than a dozen years at Fox News, I have decided to pursue a new challenge.. This was a tough decision for me because I love this show, our staff, my crew, my colleagues here at Fox - and you, all of you," Kelly said during Tuesday night's broadcast of The Kelly File. Kelly cited her desire to spend time with her three young children at night as a primary reason for her departure.

© Provided by Mediaite, LLC megyn-kelly-e1454683043877
          Critics have called Kelly's decision to leave the comfort, and her success at Fox News a bold and risky move.  "NBCUniversal will spend millions of dollars each year for the next few in the hopes that Megyn Kelly can succeed in areas in which she's never been tested: daytime talk and Sunday newsmagazines," Brian Steinberg wrote in a recent piece for Variety. 
          But, Andy Lack, NBC chairman, is confident that the shows will succeed, even making a comparison to CBS's 60 Minutes:' The thing about this that is challenging but exciting as hell is that we love making new shows,' Lack told The New York Times. 'You don't get that opportunity that often any more, and you don't get the opportunity to do that with a talent like Megyn

[ Read more ]
          Posted 01/01/2017 07:17 PM

[ Read more ]
        • Jack Brisco
        • Beggars, Grifters, Scammers, and the Clueless - 1 January 2017
          Posted 01/01/2017 04:28 PM
        • Need Help a.s.a.p...(stranded and need a place) I know God is Good

My name is Bee and i need help getting out of a abusive situation. I need a place to stay away from harm until i go back home,...SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY...SEND EMAIL

[ Read more ]
        • Duncan Pickleshitter
        • Bagger Fox News outright lies to its ignorant, hate-spitting audience
          Posted 12/29/2016 12:06 PM

[ Read more ]
        • MARK A TRAINA -
        • We the PEOPLE want CONGRESS to MIX IT UP and JANUARY of 2017
          Posted 11/20/2016 04:05 PM
        • ... WE the PEOPLE do not want DEMOCRATS and REPUBLICANS sitting on separate sides of the isle! We want all the PARTYING to CEASE in WASHINGTON D.C.!

FUCK DA GOP

FUCK DA DNC

[ Read more ]
        • Broke Tards with no cable: Fox News Sunday feed
          Posted 11/13/2016 11:02 PM
        • looking forward to watching this after seeing the
          excellent f169 threads about 60 minutes.
          enjoy your night guys.

nite crew.

[ Read more ]