• Trolled. "Pablo" is the Gruntled homo.

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: Trolled. "Pablo" is the Gruntled homo.
      Posted 01/18/2017 02:21 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      None of my voices like you, none.

Joking aside, I have wondered if Hans was the pigeon. Nobody can be as stupid and as obnoxious as the pigeon, right?

:spanky:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • G.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/18/2017 07:39 PM - Hide
    • Me traveling.

Pablo a.k.a The Gruntled Homo
      Posted 01/19/2017 09:56 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Pablo seems like the moron poster I call pigeon, aka VP spiro, Duncan pickleshitter and a host of other stupid sounding monikers.

Gruntled seems like the poster that use to go by Mr. Right.

No hiding behind a fictional fucker for me. Yes, embellishments and quips and attempts at humor using fictional scenarios occur but never in an attempt to deceive others regarding my real-life reality.

Hopefully opinions and general comments are done in a manner to minimize misinterpretation. However, as aware intelligent folks know, the BBS scenario is such that even a few paragraphs that barely sniff at the surface of a subject are often given the TL:DR label and who knows how many dregs read the shit.

This fucker accurately described a large percentage of the human infestation of this planet:

Trolled. "Pablo" is the Gruntled homo. #1

Any dreg with average Web skills can track me down as assuredly one or more federal agencies likely have. Some folks in the past have been aghast at the shit I post across the Web, e-mail to politicians, bureaucracies, foreign embassies, heads of state and others. However, common sense and awareness of various legalities allows me to avoid dipping into territory that would allow the powers-that-be to drag my ass into the legal system. If the lackeys of the tyrannical elites and corporations truly feared mu they would fuck with me and it is so damn easy for the powerful lackeys to make me, or anybody, disappear into the void thus neutralizing me forever... a prison cage can be as confining as a grave.

At a BBS far far away long long ago, a board far larger then this one, two groups developed. The bitterness became intense and the PC brainwashed weirdo crowd outnumbered the non-brainwashed. Shit got so intense and the denunciations and threats grew so tiresome I decided to throw down the gauntlet. Well-aware that there ARE nut-cases and various crazy fucks infesting the Web and close enough to my reality so as to pose a threat I invited any/all of those tossing out their physical threats at my cohort and me to prove their warrior status and meet an Alpha in mortal combat. I then gave all the info needed to find the exact shack I dwell within. Street address and even pics of the fucking place. I would not want rifle slugs to be aimed at innocents!!!

Knowing that an ambush was a possibility I took precautions. Weeks, months then years went by and no bullet holes in the shack and no face-to-face encounters; nothing. I still maintain my vigil and situational awareness is a life-long trait honed by years of living within the Chicano gang banging vermin and later not-so-peaceful environments.

I know that the possibility of being targeted will never end due to that challenge but as time passes the odds of attack decrease. Still. always aware, dregs.

I will not do that again, why add fuel to the fire? I will not do that challenge here. One reason is that this is a far better class of fuckers than what infested the other dump. What do you dregs think of that? Higher class than others. You are NOT the bottom of the fucking cesspool!!!

:fuckyeah:

However, what's on the Web stays on the Web. As I told those idiotic buffoons at the other dive if you decide to appear even if not to cause me harm approach slowly with hands visible and even then the odds are excellent you will be rebuffed. State law allows me, after ordering you to depart my property and you fail to do so and if I feel fear, to shoot you dead. It happened down the block and the shooter never went to trial. No law broken.

Best to leave a Gruntled fucker alone.

I have no alias here and "dotting out" is extremely rare and the few times I did it was only trying to inject harmless humor into some shit I wrote regged and the dot-comment was usually aimed at myself.

And that's the fucking story of Gruntled and if you do not like it... you are likely a wise fucker.

;disgruntled;
      \
      I be proud of my cuzz, crackers
    • Fscking Moron
    • G.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/19/2017 04:32 PM - Hide
    • no tats too posted:
      What if Pablo is Pablo?

Me outed. Me post constantly as dot to hide me truth. NLI!

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/19/2017 05:58 PM - Hide
    • Only fools rush in.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/19/2017 08:43 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      "Pablo" is D2M. He fucked up over on the other failed redboard saying "me xxx" and got called on it. Which means it's actually Spanky. Pretty sad that spanky is posting some dudes Facebook or twitter pictures and carrying on an entire narrative with it. Clinically insane actually. :fucked:

bump, mah niggah!

:antwon:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 02/01/2017 08:54 PM - Hide
    • G. posted:
      no tats too posted:
      What if Pablo is Pablo?

Me outed. Me post constantly as dot to hide me truth. NLI!

:potd:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - "Quence" and "Gruntled" are the same male negro-obsessed homosexual troll
  • View Topic - Homos froth as Charlie Sheen is outed as homo... And still not a single Hollywood has contracted HIV thru hetero sex.
  • View Topic - US Supreme Court Declares America a Homosexual Nation: Democrats Can Now Be Considered Homosexuals LEGALLY!
  • View Topic - 29 Former Homosexuals Rise Up to Declare that Jesus Christ Can Change the Homosexual