• Remembering Avy Scott - I Used to Fap to (IUTFT) - Nothing like plump natural boobs

• Re: Remembering Avy Scott - I Used to Fap to (IUTFT) - Nothing like plump natural boobs
      Posted 01/11/2017 02:01 PM : Edited 01/11/2017 02:04 PM - Hide
    • Remembering Avy Scott - I Used to Fap to (IUTFT) - Nothing like plump natural boobs #1

What were you like growing up?
      Pretty much the same as I am now. I was boring, a nerd through high school. I was going to college, but decided to do this.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Re: Remembering Avy Scott - I Used to Fap to (IUTFT) - Nothing like plump natural boobs
      Posted 01/11/2017 02:01 PM : Edited 01/11/2017 02:05 PM - Hide
    • How long have you been sucking dick?

Since I was eleven or twelve.

How do you start at that age?

I had an older brother who had a best friend. I started developing at nine so he would come over and teach me things. He wouldn't have sex with me, but he did teach me to suck dick.

Remembering Avy Scott - I Used to Fap to (IUTFT) - Nothing like plump natural boobs #1
      Posted 01/11/2017 02:01 PM : Edited 01/11/2017 02:05 PM - Hide
    • Remembering Avy Scott - I Used to Fap to (IUTFT) - Nothing like plump natural boobs #1

You must have been really popular in school.
      No, not at all. I was overweight, had glasses and dated older guys so no one knew I was sexually active.
      Posted 01/11/2017 02:02 PM : Edited 01/11/2017 02:07 PM - Hide
    • Do you like big cocks?
      Actually no. I prefer them between 6 and 8. Big ones are a nice change. You know how it is. Not every guy likes big tits, but they will look at them now and then.

Remembering Avy Scott - I Used to Fap to (IUTFT) - Nothing like plump natural boobs #1
      Posted 01/11/2017 02:03 PM : Edited 01/11/2017 02:06 PM - Hide

What kind of guys do you like?
      I like stupid guys.
      Stupid?
      Stupid funny guys, who can make an ass out of themselves in pubic.
      Stupid like Jim Carey.
      Goofy. The dork will win over out over the stud any day.
      But if he's a studly dork?
      Then he's perfect as long as he has a big cock.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/11/2017 02:04 PM - Hide
    • Peen not long or black enough.

:gwb:
      Posted 01/11/2017 02:08 PM - Hide
    • You said that you weren't popular in school. Do you think that if people could see you now they would be shocked?
      They don't recognize me. I run into them at all when I go home. I was the fat girl with glasses that you ignored.
      If they only knew what we know now.
      They missed out.
      There is a lesson in this. Not that there should be anyone in high school reading this, but if there is, the fat girl with glasses just might turn out to be Avy Scott.
      My best friend stuck by me from the time I was fifteen always tells me that he always knew it. Behind those glasses and overalls I was hot. When I look in the mirror now I still don't see it.

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/11/2017 04:02 PM - Hide
    • :toobig:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 01/11/2017 07:15 PM - Hide
    • Ugly chick
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - There is nothing like natural sleep. As some one with insomnia who takes a sleep aid every night, being able to sleep naturally
  • View Topic - Remember Estella Warren - I used to fap to (IUTFT)
  • View Topic - Remembering Sammy Braddy - IUTFT (I used to fap to)
  • View Topic - Remembering Connie Carter - IUTFT (I used to fap to)
  • View Topic - Remembering Olyfka Brabcova - IUTFT (I used to fap to)
  • View Topic - Remembering Saskia Howard - IUTFT (I used to fap to)