• I propose that the Tea Party be renamed to the PEE PARTY. For accuracy reasons

• Stable Genius
      • Re: I propose that the Tea Party be renamed to the PEE PARTY. For accuracy reasons
        Posted 01/11/2017 11:39 AM - Hide
      • :potd:
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Stable Genius
      • Re: I propose that the Tea Party be renamed to the PEE PARTY. For accuracy reasons
        Posted 01/11/2017 11:44 AM - Hide
      • This week's meeting of the PEE PARTY PATRIOTS is now called to order. All in favor of having these two 16 year old wannabe models piss on our dicks, say aye.
        \
        :repub:

AYE!
        \
        :trump::monkeypiss:
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/11/2017 11:45 AM - Hide
      • AYE!
        :cletus::bluebunny:
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/11/2017 11:46 AM - Hide
      • Well, it would serve the teabaggers right if they start being called peebaggers.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/11/2017 11:47 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        peebaggers.

:lmao: too funny
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

You currently have 0 points left to use for premium emotes/fomotes.
      If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Giphy, PostImages.org, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Serious question: If Obama was a white president, would tea party bigots hate him as much?
      • View Topic - ITT: We list the accomplishments of the Tea Party that have benefitted America and the world
      • View Topic - Tuesday's Republican primaries were the Tea Party's last chance. And the Tea Party struck out.
      • View Topic - Hopefully, the Tea Party will replace the Republican party and fix the Nation.
      • View Topic - The Tea Party has become Frankenstein's Monster for the GOP. GOP leadership looking aghast at what they hath wrought.
      • View Topic - Incredibly GOOD News:_Eric Cantor loses in the primary to Tea Party candidate.