• Out of work for six months or more? It's probably because you've succumbed to alcohol, drug abuse or depression.

• Fscking Moron
      • Re: Out of work for six months or more? It's probably because you've succumbed to alcohol, drug abuse or depression.
        Posted 01/08/2017 01:54 PM - Hide
      • I thought you were a compassionate liberal?
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Out of work for six months or more? It's probably because you've succumbed to alcohol, drug abuse or depression.
        Posted 01/08/2017 01:56 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        I thought you were a morbidly obese piece of shit with a GED and history of sucking dicks?

Fixed.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/08/2017 02:05 PM - Hide
      • It's libshits who are jobless.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/08/2017 02:21 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        I'm 30 and only worked one year :shrug:

Spanky doesn't feel worry for you!
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/08/2017 02:24 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:

Spanky doesn't feel worry for you!

Lifelong depressive as well as a misanthrope. Hell is indeed other people :sadwave:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 01/08/2017 02:31 PM - Hide
      • . posted:

and not in a row,spread dem work years the hell out
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Pablo is a drug addict. A druggie. An abuser of drugs.
      • View Topic - Probably the lowest form of life in the USA is a single mother, drug-addicted, child-abusing mudshark.
      • View Topic - Hans - you should probably work on your website's tabindex order
      • View Topic - Let's talk about wives abusing their husbands... mental abuse
      • View Topic - During the great depression, WPA created a lot of make work jobs that built this country's infrastructure. Why not again?
      • View Topic - All introvertive Trevs should be forced to work at a Call Center for 6 months