• Trump Ditches Old Ally

Visit F169 Discussion Forum to have a discussion about Trump and other related issues. Our anonymous discussion forum allows you to discuss Trump without providing an email address. Don't delay, start discussing Trump and other important issues by visiting our anonymous discussion forum.
    • Replies:

No replies. Be the first to reply below.

• Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Photo: (Optional)

You currently have 0 points left to use for premium emotes/fomotes.
      If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Giphy, PostImages.org, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Anonymous Discussion Forums:
        • TRUMP SUPPORTERS: Isn't it funny the way that Trump's lies about Hillary's health are coming back to bite him in the ass?
          Posted 08/31/2016 01:24 AM
        • It's funny to me

(CNN) - Did Donald Trump actually believe that raising baseless accusations about the health of Hillary Clinton, who is two years his junior, will somehow cause people to stop supporting her and side with him or a third party candidate?

Even Trump's new campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, seemed to disavow this new health smear, telling CNN's Anderson Cooper on Tuesday night that the approach by campaign surrogates was a "strategy" that was not her "style."

Which brings us to how this line of attack on Clinton has not hurt her -- since there's zero objective evidence she has any medical issue -- but rather produced a backlash that has hurt Trump.

[ Read more ]
        • TRUMP TOPS HATE=> Trump's RNC Speech Beats Hillary by 2.4 Million Viewers
          Posted 07/29/2016 03:35 PM
        • Face it, Hillary.
          They're just not that into you.

The figures are in and Donald Trump received 2.4 million more viewers last week than Hillary Clinton did last night at the DNC convention in Philly.
          Deadline reported:

It looks like Donald Trump is going to take the lead over Hillary Clinton this election - at least when it comes to how many people watched the last night of the Republican National Convention and how many watched the last night of the Democratic National Convention.

With figures in from NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, Fox News Channel and MSNBC, the ex-Secretary of State's historic acceptance speech as the first woman to be the Presidential nominee for a major American political party drew 27.8 million viewers. That 10 PM - 11:40 PM ET coverage is down 2.4 million from what Trump and the RNC got on the same outlets on July 21 from 10 - 11:45 PM ET.

[ Read more ]
        • Former U.S. Attorney Ditches GOP Over 'Dangerous Demagogue' Donald Trump
          Posted 07/28/2016 04:17 PM
        • Marcos Daniel Jiménez, a former U.S attorney appointed by President George W. Bush, rescinded his Republican Party membership Monday night in a private Facebook post claiming the party's core principles had been hijacked by an unstable leader.

"I have decided that I will no longer be associated in any way with a party that is led by a bigoted, dangerous demagogue and that has become a party dominated by fear, anger and hate," said the status, first reported by Politico.

In the post, Jiménez appeared to take a shot at GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump. "Republicans should make no mistake about this," he wrote. "You now clearly belong to the party of hate ... you are supporting a strongman who believes all of that."

Repukkklican party getting smaller every day.

[ Read more ]
        • TRUMP SUPPORTERS: Can you please explain Republican Mitch McConnell about Trump's 'rookie mistake'?
          Posted 07/22/2016 04:59 PM
        • Remember those were McConnell's words, notnot mine.

WASHINGTON - Alarm and condemnation erupted Thursday from European capitals, the White House and leaders of Donald Trump's own party after the Republican presidential nominee suggested the United States might abandon its NATO military commitments if he were elected president.

Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell, who backed Trump at the party's national convention only two days earlier, said he totally disagreed with the statement but was willing to "chalk it up to a rookie mistake."

McConnell called NATO "the most successful military alliance in the history of the world," in a Facebook interview with The New York Times.

[ Read more ]
        • Donald Trump's 'Nuclear' Uncle, John Trump, helped defeat the Nazis
          Posted 04/09/2016 12:31 PM
        • Trump has a good lineage ...

"he performed both radar and short-wave research for the allies during World War II and helped design medical X-ray machines"

"In World War II Dr. Trump was influential in the development of radar and short-wave radar equipment. He was appointed director of the British branch of the M.I.T. Radiation Lab in 1944."

[ Read more ]
        • ITT Trump supporters list the aspects of Trump's campaign that make them nervous.
          Posted 03/20/2016 01:00 PM
        • 1. His RAH! RAH! RAHNESS! regarding military. On the one hand he says he wants the biggest most powerful military ever. On the other he says he wants to bring all the troops back home. Theres a disconnect between those ideas that i'm not sure he sees. One when all of Trumps male family sycophants are on the ground shooting towlies that might change. Otherwise he needs to STFU about the military.

2. Trumps desire to suck Israel's cock until the end of time *just because* is one of the biggest problems the country cuurently has. And I dont for a minute believe all the AIPAC hoopla regarding their boycotting Trumps upcoming visit. AIPAC Boysucking I believe. Boycotting I dont.

3. Add what pisses you off here.

[ Read more ]