• TRUMP GOES AFTER 1ST AMENDMENT!

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: TRUMP GOES AFTER 1ST AMENDMENT!
      Posted 12/04/2016 11:41 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Still no source? Maybe you should accept that Trudeau is quite popular in Canada and have a good cry. :lol:

Still no reason? Maybe you should accept he's not and right wing nationalism is sweeping the world.:lol:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/04/2016 11:42 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Still no source? Maybe you should accept that Trudeau is quite popular in Canada and have a good cry. :lol:

Still no reason? Maybe you should accept he's not ...

Source? :lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/04/2016 11:43 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Let's hear your reason why most polls are obviously biased toward shitlib, using recent elections as evidence.:lol:

Any evidence Canadian pollsters are biased?

:crickets: :lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/04/2016 11:44 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      FIXED :lol:

"59 is higher than 56 in my world, therefore I pwned the fuck out of you. I am the only one that lives in my world, because everyone else finds it a bit too fruity.
      \
      :lib:"
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/04/2016 11:45 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Source? :lol:

Reason? :lol:

You lost faggot. Better get use to or the future is going to be butthurt for a long, long time.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/04/2016 11:46 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      "I invented some bogus 59% figure and whole 3% difference that proves that Trudeau in unpopular outside of Toronto!!!!!!"
      \
      :manlet:

:lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/04/2016 11:47 AM - Hide
    • But we still have Trudoo...
      \
      :crybaby:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/04/2016 11:48 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Reason? :lol:

You lost faggot. Better get use to or the future is going to be butthurt for a long, long time.

More bagger bluster instead of a source. Can't blame you, your source is probably fellow incontinent Tories at the old age home. :lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/04/2016 11:49 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      More bagger bluster instead of a source. Can't blame you, your source is probably fellow incontinent Tories at the old age home. :lol:

Still no reason?:lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/04/2016 11:50 AM - Hide
    • But we still have Trudoo! Our polls tell us so!
      \
      :lib:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/04/2016 11:50 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Still don't have a fresh diaper, huh? :lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/04/2016 11:51 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Always have to drop down to a lie, invented by the same source that gave you the 56% rating. Pathetic.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/04/2016 11:52 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Still don't have a fresh diaper, huh? :lol:

You mean we lost? How can polls be wrong???
      :crybaby3:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/04/2016 11:53 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Even rank and file Republicans are going to regret this president. On January 20 he will be given the nuclear codes. If he treats the rest of the world like he treats people in this country, may we rest in peace.

"Nuclear codes"

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
      Quit getting your information from drama movies.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/04/2016 11:54 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Always have to drop down to a lie, invented by the same source that gave you the 56% rating. Pathetic.

And you have to bellow that Trudeau is unpopular, despite being unable to supply evidence. Pathetic. :lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/04/2016 11:56 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      And you have to bellow that Trudeau is unpopular, despite being unable to supply evidence. Pathetic. :lol:

If he really is, it must be all the faggots who think he's handsome. Doubt an ugly Eskimo would get the job.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/04/2016 11:57 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

If he really is, it must be all the faggots who think he's handsome. Doubt an ugly Eskimo would get the job.

More Tory butthurt. :lol:
      Posted 12/04/2016 12:01 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Trump is very gifted at shaping minds and gaining suppporters. And it is an extememly dangerous talent. He is a natural born law and order style ruler. We are on a perilous course since he's brilliant at selling people on his twisted logic that keeps permitting him to get away with the unthinkable. Just when you think he's finally over-reached, he prevails and takes a bigger piece of the pie. This is very bad. We gotta REAL problem. I believe the only way to beat him is to out-shout him, out-muscle him and acuse him relentlessly every day of anything there is. Real or unreal. The way they did to HRC. His weakeness shows when he's under consant pressure and attack. He needs to be overwhelmed with bad press (before his regime shuts it down). Sadly Democats are weak kneed and not ballsy fighters as are Republicans. Never 'go high' with bullies. Sometimes ya gotta get down n' dirty. In red blooded America that's what people respect -- like it or not.

Facts and thinkin' and shit is fer commies. Fuck you Trump be makin' Murrica Grate Again. Go back to suckin dickulars you fag nigger jew. We be in charge now.
      \
      ;fatracist;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/04/2016 12:01 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Lies and more lies. It really is fun talking to libs. I never even mentioned Trudeau's popularity, you dumb fuck.
      HERE IS MY POST:
      "Try leaving Toronto. Get a feel for what the rest of your country thinks of the liberal policies coming out of Ottawa. Might surprise you a bit. "

You linked the CBC poll showing Trudeau with a 56% pop rating, I linked one from last march with a rating of 59%. Math indicates one of these numbers is higher than the other. No feelz involved in math.

"I moved the goal posts , so I win again!"
      \
      :lib:

I still don't think you are very good at this game. Perhaps it is because you aren't.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/04/2016 12:02 PM - Hide
    • This is a Trump thread!

What the fuck are you Canadians polluting it with Trudeau garbage for half the pages?

GET LOST!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/04/2016 12:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      A lot can happen between now and Decembe 19th. Maybe enough that the delegates to the Electoral College does not see Trump fit to be President. But, whom would they give us instead? It will likely be a Republican whom may not be much better. The best scenario is if Hillary wins the recounts in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

:rofl: :lmao:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/04/2016 12:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Lies and more lies. It really is fun talking to libs. I never even mentioned Trudeau's popularity, you dumb fuck.
      HERE IS MY POST:
      "Try leaving Toronto. Get a feel for what the rest of your country thinks of the liberal policies coming out of Ottawa. Might surprise you a bit. "
      [\quote]

And I showed you a poll showing that people seem to think Trudeau is doing fine. And so did you, BTW. :lol:

And you're unable to supply anything that indicates that most people outside of Toronto may not like the Liberal's policies. Other than incontinent Tory bluster. :lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 12/04/2016 12:08 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      HERE IS MY POST:
      [\quote]

And I showed you a poll showing that people seem to think Trudeau is doing fine. And so did you, BTW. :lol:

And you're unable to supply anything that indicates that most people outside of Toronto may not like the Liberal's policies. Other than incontinent Tory bluster. :lol:

I spend my time in the middle of your country. You know, the area where he has had an approval rating near 40% since he got elected. My point, which you have not refuted in any way shape or form, is still that it would do you some good to listen to someone outside of your liberal echo chamber.

I should have stuck with the ad hominem attacks as it has been a waste of time not just calling you a fucking retard a moving on. You have solidified my view of your intellect. Sub 90
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - Trump should bolster the 1st Amendment. Allow suits against universities and businessess that punish free speech.
  • View Topic - Once Trump is President, will he champion the 1st Amendment by letting us execute PC censors with our concealed carry handguns?
  • View Topic - Bill O'Reilly explains the 14th Amendment to Trump; Trump is unfazed and sticks to talking points
  • View Topic - Leftist media congratulates themselves for outing Trumps phone number, poll reveals 36% of GOP & 19% of DNC voters want TRUMP
  • View Topic - Trump's Jew adviser attempts to race bait -- Trump sees the Jew and fires him