• Insane footage of Nice France terrorist truck attack

F169BBS hosts anonymous discussion forums where you can discuss France and almost anything else. Our discussion forums get over 5,000 posts covering France and other similar issues every single day. Start a discussion about France at our anonymous discussion forum. Your e-mail address is not required.
  • Replies:

• Stable Genius
    • Re: Insane footage of Nice France terrorist truck attack
      Posted 07/16/2016 05:16 PM - Hide
    • If by "Insane footage of Nice France terrorist truck attack" you mean "Insane footage of absolutely nothing, recorded in shitty portrait mode", then ok.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 07/16/2016 05:18 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      If by "Insane footage of Nice France terrorist truck attack" you mean "Insane footage of absolutely nothing, recorded in shitty portrait mode", then ok.

I couldn't even get his video to load up.
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 07/16/2016 05:19 PM - Hide
    • Bagger Vance posted:
      Watch this video you liberal fucks and then tell me how wonderful immigration and diversity are. Go ahead. Type it with a straight face.

Immigration and diversity are wonderful.
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 07/16/2016 05:32 PM - Hide
    • They should have been more aware of their
      surroundings. They behaved stupidly.
      \
      :obama:
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 07/16/2016 06:17 PM : Edited 07/16/2016 06:18 PM - Hide
    • Bagger Vance posted:
      Watch this video you liberal fucks and then tell me how wonderful immigration and diversity are. Go ahead. Type it with a straight face.

I don't like terrorist attacks, but If I had a choice of living in a vibrant multicultural community with terrorist attacks every now and then, or a choice of living in a boring homogeneous community with ZERO terrorist attacks, I would gladly choose the former. Seriously, I'd rather be dead then live in an all white community.
      Posted 07/16/2016 06:20 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I don't like terrorist attacks, but If I had a choice of living in a vibrant multicultural community with terrorist attacks every now and then, or a choice of living in a boring homogeneous community with ZERO terrorist attacks, I would gladly choose the former. Seriously, I'd rather be dead then live in an all white community.

What variety of filth are you?

Faggot
      Feminist
      SJW
      Self-hating white
      Hillary voter
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 07/16/2016 06:24 PM - Hide
    • :digtbk: I would have been safe on the beach, combing for drift feces.
    • Stable Genius
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 07/16/2016 06:27 PM - Hide
    • DELETE THE WHYTE :lol:
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 07/16/2016 06:29 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

May you die in a terroist attack soon.
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 07/16/2016 06:35 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

:potd: A completely flavorless existence is not one worth living.
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 07/16/2016 06:39 PM - Hide
    • Saint Adolf posted:
      What variety of filth are you?

Faggot
      Feminist
      SJW
      Self-hating white
      Hillary voter

I'm a Jewish woman. And yes, you better believe I'm a feminist that will be voting for Hillary. We women decide who gets elected, and there's not a G_d damn thing that any of you white men can do about it. We women are in charge now. DEAL WITH IT!
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 07/16/2016 06:41 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :digtbk: I would have been safe on the beach, combing for drift feces.
      \
      :schlomo:
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 07/16/2016 07:51 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

We white people would like if you were dead too.
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 07/16/2016 08:20 PM - Hide
    • Bagger Vance posted:

:shrug: Right-wing white terrorists kill more Americans every year than immigrant terrorists. I'd prefer it if you both got the fuck out of my country.
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 07/16/2016 08:37 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :shrug: Right-wing white terrorists kill more Americans every year than immigrant terrorists...

What a stinking crock of nonsense. Don't tell me, let me guess . . . you listen religiously to (((NPR))) for your news and opinions. And in your residence somewhere there are three old sociology textbooks with yellowing pages, none of them have a copyright date more recent than about 1978 or so. Amirite?

Otherwise, how about a link for that fantasy statement, pea brain..?
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 07/16/2016 09:02 PM - Hide
    • Bagger Vance posted:

The libs will bend and spread for any non-white savage, rather than fight. Hell, the jews will eat the asses of any non-white just because they're scatological freaks.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

You currently have 0 points left to use for premium emotes/fomotes.
If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Giphy, PostImages.org, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
    • Posted 07/14/2016 07:47 PM
    • NICE, France (AP) - A truck drove on to the sidewalk and plowed through a crowd of Bastille Day revelers who'd gathered to watch fireworks in the French resort city of Nice late Thursday in what some officials and eyewitnesses described as a deliberate attack.

Among the dead was singer Phil Collins. The Brit pop icon had been vacationing in Nice.

:cry:

• [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]