• Many injured in Nice, France after truck drives into crowd, reports of gunfire

F169BBS hosts anonymous discussion forums where you can discuss France and almost anything else. Our discussion forums get over 5,000 posts covering France and other similar issues every single day. Start a discussion about France at our anonymous discussion forum. Your e-mail address is not required.
    • Replies:

• Stable Genius
      • Re: Many injured in Nice, France after truck drives into crowd, reports of gunfire
        Posted 07/14/2016 04:29 PM - Hide
      • Good.

The Great Unravelling is picking up pace.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Stable Genius
      • Re: Many injured in Nice, France after truck drives into crowd, reports of gunfire
        Posted 07/14/2016 04:33 PM - Hide
      • Ban trucks.
        \
        :lib:
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 07/14/2016 04:34 PM - Hide
      • thats what they get for blocking the roads.

#blacklivespeedbumps
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 07/14/2016 04:37 PM - Hide
      • More votes for me, tee hee.
        \
        :trump:
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 07/14/2016 04:42 PM - Hide
      • 3141592653589793 posted:
        Many injured in Nice, France after truck drives into crowd, reports of gunfire #1

I wish it was me under the tarp.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 07/14/2016 04:47 PM - Hide
      • Nazi terrorism again... Oy vey
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 07/14/2016 04:48 PM - Hide
      • many injured in Niesse,
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 07/14/2016 04:49 PM - Hide
      • Gruntled posted:
        Many injured in Nice, France after truck drives into crowd, reports of gunfire #1

Obvious - I have no kids.
        \
        :gayness:
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 07/14/2016 04:50 PM - Hide
      • Maybe if they flooded Europe with millions of more Muslims and pandered to them even more...
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 07/14/2016 04:54 PM - Hide
      • Yay diversity!
        \
        :pedobait:
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 07/14/2016 05:05 PM - Hide
      • Skrittles
        >______________¶___
        >|religion of peace ||l ""|""\__,_
        >|______________|||__|__|__|]
        >(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 07/14/2016 05:22 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Ban trucks.
        \

This wouldn't have happened if
        there were other citizens around
        armed with trucks!
        \
        :repub:

:lol:
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 07/14/2016 05:23 PM - Hide
      • Surprised the Tour de France hasn't been hit by terrorism.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

You currently have 0 points left to use for premium emotes/fomotes.
      If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Giphy, PostImages.org, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
        • joe mama
        • Posted 04/15/2016 04:49 PM
        • Most of it sprays up against the side of the tractor but I'm not an owner operator so its of little concern to me. Sometimes all I have is a 20 oz. soda bottle to use and there will be times that the tip of my penis dosen't stay in the bottle and I'll pee all over myself. This can happen if I hit a bump or have an overflow situation. The pee will soak through my pants, drip down to my ass cheeks and I'll be driving while sitting in my own filth.

Yet I still think its the smart thing to do. If a driver makes .32 cents per mile, the most he can make in an hour is about 21 dollars an hour if he is driving at 65mph. \

And when a driver goes on duty he basically has 14 hours before he has to shut it back down and he can only drive 11 hours in that time because of DOT regulations. If I were to pull off an interstate exit, wait for a red light or two, make a couple turns into a truck stop, then manuever around until I find a parking spot, and then walk up to five minutes to get into a bathroom, and then get all the way back to the interstate again, this could easily take 15 minutes sometimes. Time is money and I would be spending five dollars every time I take a piss.

Its not as bad as what my driver trainer did. He was 73% retarded and when he had to go, he would make me pull right off on the side of the fucking highway, put on the flashers, and wait for him to pee between the tractor and the trailer. Not pull off at the next exit and park on the side of that mind you, right on the fucking interstate with vehicles zipping by us at 65-80mph. If we had 38,000 pounds in the trailer, it could easily take a minute and 20 seconds to get back up to highway speed again. That fucker is going to get someone killed one of these days and I am so glad I'm no longer on his truck because that fucker needed to see a doctor because he would sometimes do this shit 5 or 6 times over a five hour drive.

Read more in thread...
        • [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
        • Real Conservative
        • Posted 07/12/2014 02:49 PM
        • (CNSNews.com) - While the House and the Senate this week issued measures intended to temporarily replenish the Highway Trust Fund before it runs out of money next month, Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-Ore.) ended the week by proposing to hike - then abolish - the federal fuel tax and replace it with a per-mile "fee."

"The policy development that I'm most excited about and that will reinforce the right practices for the future: After we raise the gas tax, we should abolish it," Blumenauer said on Friday at the liberal Center for American Progress in Washington, D.C. "The time is right to replace the gas tax, because it's no longer an accurate reflection of road use and benefit because of these wildly changing fuel consumption patterns, and replace it with a vehicle mile travel fee regardless of the choice of vehicle fuel.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-starr/democrat-congressman-tax-drivers-every-mile-they-drive

MORE TAXES!
          \

• [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]