• MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 08/10/2017 05:31 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      My parents have what most would consider a "good" marriage. Still, it's an enormous Red Pill whenever I go home and watch my dad be a supplicating beta while my mom comes up with endless lists of things for him to do around the house. And then there's when she goes into one of her "moods." Granted, she's not as bad as some, but still nothing I'd sign on for again.

He gets pussy every day though.

Pussy is the kryptonite of man.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/11/2017 10:35 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      As a 52 y/o single man who owns a successful business, and rental properties in my little corner of the state, getting pussy thrown at me is not a real problem. Women are mercenary creatures, always lookin to trade up. A married bitch will give up the pussy as fast as a single bitch if the means justifies the end to her. Women have no true loyalty but unto themselves...
      I wouldent screw a married woman for anything, not because I think so high of marriage because I do not.
      I will not fuck a married woman out of common respect for my fellow men, and my utter disgust for a disloyal whore.

Same happens to me. If you really got your shite together and are well off - you become a magnet for cheating, monkey branching wives. That's part of the reason I won't ever enter into a committed relationship. Reality is reality. Deny reality and you'll eventually get burned. Even the wealthiest, most famous, best looking guys on the planet get divorce raped. It can happen to anyone. Not going to end up someone's indentured financial servant. Screw dat. Who has time for dat shite? Nobody!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/11/2017 08:25 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      As a 52 y/o single man who owns a successful business, and rental properties in my little corner of the state, getting pussy thrown at me is not a real problem. Women are mercenary creatures, always lookin to trade up. A married bitch will give up the pussy as fast as a single bitch if the means justifies the end to her. Women have no true loyalty but unto themselves...
      I wouldent screw a married woman for anything, not because I think so high of marriage because I do not.
      I will not fuck a married woman out of common respect for my fellow men, and my utter disgust for a disloyal whore.

Same happens to me. If you really got your shite together and are well off - you become a magnet for cheating, monkey branching wives. That's part of the reason I won't ever enter into a committed relationship. Reality is reality. Deny reality and you'll eventually get burned. Even the wealthiest, most famous, best looking guys on the planet get divorce raped. It can happen to anyone. Not going to end up someone's indentured financial servant. Screw dat. Who has time for dat shite? Nobody!

Women only care what a man can do for her and/or how he will make her look. A man's personality to a woman has nothing to do with who he actually is, what he likes, what angers him or makes him sad, his quirks. A mans personality to a woman is either : 1. How he will make her look to other women or 2.) how powerful he looks.

Society teaches men as intellectually vulnerable children to believe that women love the soul of a man when in fact they only truly love a man's power. This is plain and obvious to see. You could have put literally anything on your profile, if your picture looks good women won't care who you are. The idea that personality is extra important to women is nothing but a method to manipulate men into behaving in ways that are most beneficial to society. Women have never truly given a shit about men, time has proven this.

People will say "but men are the same" as a way to defend their precious "women are wonderful" brainwashing and preserve their just world perspective that helps them to feel safe. 1) No one deceives women from their childhood and convinces them that boys are default good people, in fact it's often the opposite. 2) Obviously both men and women are highly motivated by looks, but men have several times more testosterone than women, meaning that most men find many women attractive, meaning that a good looking woman isn't as special to us as a good looking man is to them; Looks actually matter more to women, and their behavior as a group does more than prove this.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/11/2017 08:59 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Women only care what a man can do for her and/or how he will make her look. A man's personality to a woman has nothing to do with who he actually is, what he likes, what angers him or makes him sad, his quirks. A mans personality to a woman is either : 1. How he will make her look to other women or 2.) how powerful he looks.

Society teaches men as intellectually vulnerable children to believe that women love the soul of a man when in fact they only truly love a man's power. This is plain and obvious to see. You could have put literally anything on your profile, if your picture looks good women won't care who you are. The idea that personality is extra important to women is nothing but a method to manipulate men into behaving in ways that are most beneficial to society. Women have never truly given a shit about men, time has proven this.

People will say "but men are the same" as a way to defend their precious "women are wonderful" brainwashing and preserve their just world perspective that helps them to feel safe. 1) No one deceives women from their childhood and convinces them that boys are default good people, in fact it's often the opposite. 2) Obviously both men and women are highly motivated by looks, but men have several times more testosterone than women, meaning that most men find many women attractive, meaning that a good looking woman isn't as special to us as a good looking man is to them; Looks actually matter more to women, and their behavior as a group does more than prove this.

:potd:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 02:27 AM - Hide
    • ;poty;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 06:49 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ;poty;

I remember my first week of college 12 years ago. The entire orientation week was dedicated to the promotion of homosexuality and other sexual issues. Sex was something that was to be made light of. They literally threw condoms in our faces from the podium after the weird play/presentation they had. Nothing else was really discussed. This is a tax payer funded school that prides itself as "the Harvard of the Midwest".

In other words, I learned that rather than inculcating reason and augmenting the higher mental faculties, college is really an indoctrination center that feeds the lower passions and animal instincts.

It really is Plato's Republic in reverse.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 07:29 PM - Hide
    • Never love a mere woman more than you love yourself.
      Any man who sacrificed himself for a woman was a goddamned fool for doing it...
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 07:37 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Never love a mere woman more than you love yourself.

When there are peace: Its sexist that women are not drafted!!!

When there is war: Drafting women is sexist!! Men are stronger!!

Gets pregnant to to stay home
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 07:41 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Never love a mere woman more than you love yourself.

Dudes make that sheepish remark when they are engaged "yea, I figured I had my fun, and now it's time to settle down.". That is the dumbest saying. Who would want stop having fun and trade it with whatever else? That's like saying I've been feeling really good lately, time to go jump off a cliff.
    • MGTOW4LIFE
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/12/2017 07:54 PM - Hide
    • Get it through your head. MGTOW is about protecting oneself, not society. You have some fucked up loyalty to "society", that we don't. Why should we be loyal to any society that treats men as disposable, wage slaves, deadbeat dads, wife beaters, rapist, pedophiles and worse. Why should any man be loyal to a system that won't give him any reproductive rights, but all the reproductive responsibilities, to a system that allows male genital mutilation (to try to prevent masturbation), to a system that forces men to pay for children they didn't want, weren't ready for or aren't even theirs, to a system that forces men to pay alimony and palimony in a society in which more than 90% of marriages don't survive more than 10 years. Worst yet, the system took away men's authority, yet we have to be "real men".
      And you don't seem to understand who the real culprits are. It's not 3rd wave feminist. They are just a bunch of bitches whining and screeching about a made up rape culture and patriarchy. The ones who did the real damage were 2nd wave feminists and traditionalists, like yourself, followed by 1st wave feminists.

You also seem to misunderstand, or be completely oblivious to, the main reason for why MGTOWs are retreating away from society and women. We reject Gynocentrism! The reason for the creation of all societies - to benefit women. We don't want to be the builders and maintainers, the providers and protectors and the disposable defenders, just so we might eventually get some sex out of it, maybe.

Finally, you don't care just what kind of women the gen X-ers, the Baby Boomers and even the supposed "greatest generation" brought up. Do tell me, what is even the point of getting together with a woman that can't cook, or won't clean, or is unfamiliar with what sewing is, or is a supposed "independent woman", waiting for the child support check, or is an entitled narcissist or a nagging bitch, or a woman that spent her 20s partying with jocks, "alpha males" and "bad boys" and "jerks" and then after she's gone through 50 shades of dick and isn't attractive enough for those same men, suddenly she's all grown up, matured, a "newborn virgin". That is what 99% of women are today and you are telling us to create a family with that? We'd rather start eating lead and drinking bleach.

The sad thing is, I know what you are going to say. "Then you have to fight to change things!" I didn't make the system, any society, or women the way they are today. It's not my job and I have better things to do with my life. Not to mention that you can't change the biggest problem - gynocentrism.
      So we bid adieu to you, your's and society's views on what a "real man" is, the gynocentric laws and women. Neither society, nor the system, nor women have had our well being and interest in mind, so, you know, what goes around comes around. The preservation of your nation or race isn't our concern and if you really wanted to preserve it you would be fighting one of the aforementioned problems, instead of a reaction to those problems. But you don't really care for men's well being, do you? We should all just "man up" and "deal with it" for the good of the "X". And so we say Goodbye, Sayonara and Sbogom to all of you.
      Your zeta male MGTOW, S.N.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:25 AM - Hide
    • I check into this thread every couple of weeks and boy does it help me to maintain my sanity!
    • .hen
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/13/2017 04:57 PM - Hide
    • ;bump;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/14/2017 12:38 PM - Hide
    • To me, an ideal world is one in which no woman has any legal or financial power over my life. Thankfully, I'm living in that ideal world right now. Every day, I wake up eternally grateful for this precious gift of sovereignty and never do I regret being single. Every decision I make is my own and, since I'm prone to making good choices, things usually work out well for me. The 1 time I had problems in my life is when I gave a woman some legal and financial power. She didn't succeed in milking me financially, but boy oh boy did she sure try. I consider myself (a) very fortunate to have escaped her attempts and (b) extremely fortunate to have leaned my lesson. Do I hate women? No. Will I ever give one legal or financial power over my life? Only under threat of death or dismemberment, but then I'd be better off dead regardless.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/14/2017 02:31 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      To me, an ideal world is one in which no woman has any legal or financial power over my life. Thankfully, I'm living in that ideal world right now. Every day, I wake up eternally grateful for this precious gift of sovereignty and never do I regret being single. Every decision I make is my own and, since I'm prone to making good choices, things usually work out well for me. The 1 time I had problems in my life is when I gave a woman some legal and financial power. She didn't succeed in milking me financially, but boy oh boy did she sure try. I consider myself (a) very fortunate to have escaped her attempts and (b) extremely fortunate to have leaned my lesson. Do I hate women? No. Will I ever give one legal or financial power over my life? Only under threat of death or dismemberment, but then I'd be better off dead regardless.

And this point there is absolute empirical evidence that men should hate women for being lying piece of shit cunts
    • WOKE.AZ.FUCK
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/14/2017 04:28 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      A month ago my wife of 5 years left me without any warning or explanation, and since then, in the process of questioning everything I've taken for granted in life, I've become "woke" to mgtow. I've lived most of my life with a blue pill ideology in regards to women, and this new reality is pretty fucking brutal and lonely.

:winner:
      /
      My wife left me a month ago, and I used that time to build up an encyclopedic knowledge of manosphere cliches which I shall now regurgitate for your pleasure!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/14/2017 04:33 PM : Edited 08/14/2017 04:33 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Marriage isn't worth it if you're successful. The trade off is imbalanced. He's paying for her lifestyle for pretty much the rest of her life, something she wouldn't have attained before meeting this meal ticket. She's giving him the same tired sex/cooking/companionship he would've got regardless if he was rich or not. A rich, successful man in America is obviously a higher commodity than an attractive woman, who is a dime-a-dozen in any city but....for some reason, women have tricked men into thinking they're doing us a favor by marrying us LOL.

:tfb:
      /
      Can you believe the bride's father used to have to PAY the husband for the so-called PRIVILEGE of letting her marry him? When that poor medieval woman could have been following her dream career in a plush corner office, flying to numerous exotic destinations every year?

:pedohunter:
      /
      I know. And he could call the whole thing off if it turned out she wasn't a virgin. How far we have come.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/14/2017 04:42 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Your dad should have gone back home once he found out he was getting divorced. Men have been brainwashed that they must provide for their offspring no matter what, but in actuality that burden is on the mother. If she wants the father to provide for her and her children she should be giving him something in return.

To anyone reading this. YOUR CHILDREN ARE NOT YOUR CHILDREN THEY ARE HER CHILDREN. YOU OWE THEM NOTHING.

Let me take a guess at the number of children you have.

:winner:
      /
      JUST WALK AWAY AND NEVER THINK ABOUT YOUR KIDS AGAIN, IT'S THAT EASY
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/14/2017 04:45 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Succinct :thumbup:

Print it at the top of every blackboard in the land
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/14/2017 04:52 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Succinct :thumbup:

Print it at the top of every blackboard in the land

Women are the worst people in the world, and they get away with it. It's nothing to feel depressed about. You're human.

You've been told all your life how wonderful these vampires are, so you're feeling some emotional angst about it. They will never, ever make you happy. I mean, pine for them all you want, but you're just throwing your shit, money, emotions, hobbies, etc., down a endless hole.

How much emotional energy do you want to spend on them? I mean, if you think about it, what are you really getting from a woman that you couldn't get yourself? Emotional support? Work on your emotions. A cook and maid? Clean your shit and learn to cook.

What would a hypothetical girlfriend do for you? Sex? Pat you on the head and tell you that you're a good boy? What are you really hoping to find?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/14/2017 04:58 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ... you're just throwing your shit, money, emotions, hobbies, etc., down a endless hole.

But endless hole is what I signed up for. :sad:

I didn't even get that. In fact, it ended shortly after.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/14/2017 05:00 PM - Hide
    • I'm such a loser! Pussy is sooooo scary! :crybaby3:

:snicker:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/14/2017 05:37 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      ... you're just throwing your shit, money, emotions, hobbies, etc., down a endless hole.

But endless hole is what I signed up for. :sad:

I didn't even get that. In fact, it ended shortly after.

It's supply and demand. Women got betas lined up down the street for two blocks.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/14/2017 07:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Women are the worst people in the world, and they get away with it. It's nothing to feel depressed about. You're human.

You've been told all your life how wonderful these vampires are, so you're feeling some emotional angst about it. They will never, ever make you happy. I mean, pine for them all you want, but you're just throwing your shit, money, emotions, hobbies, etc., down a endless hole.

How much emotional energy do you want to spend on them? I mean, if you think about it, what are you really getting from a woman that you couldn't get yourself? Emotional support? Work on your emotions. A cook and maid? Clean your shit and learn to cook.

What would a hypothetical girlfriend do for you? Sex? Pat you on the head and tell you that you're a good boy? What are you really hoping to find?

FUCKING THIS...169%
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/17/2017 02:36 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

FUCKING THIS...169%

As women have degraded sharply in the past century, the only way to keep men interested in marriage is through sustained cultural programming that makes them accept obesity (as beauty), vulgarity (as strength), promiscuity (as experience), bisexuality (as sexy), and equality (as just). Constant offerings of temptation are causing female value to plummet to such an extent that men have to be literally brainwashed to believe that women are still beautiful princesses who must be cherished and beholden to.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - MGTOW: We are men going our own way. Still working for masters. Still oogling girls. Still paying tax. Still doing the same shit
  • View Topic - MGTOW - Man Going Their Own Way - ARCHIE JOINS THE MOVEMENT
  • View Topic - Well none of you fucks told me a poor-man's way to lapp my scope rings. I bought a weaver engineering mounting kit.
  • View Topic - We have MGTOW. What about WGTOW? (Whites going their own way)?
  • View Topic - I've decided that the MGTOW movement is too extreme for me. I like women.
  • View Topic - Pilot who survived Virgin spacecraft explosion tells how he regained consciousness on the way down to earth... and gave the thum