• Fscking Moron
    • Re: MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement
      Posted 08/06/2017 01:32 PM - Hide
    • Perhaps we need a holocaust of women?
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/06/2017 01:35 PM - Hide
    • "Crucify that slave!" says the wife. "But what crime worthy of death has he committed? " asks the husband; "where are the witnesses? who informed against him? Give him a hearing at least; no delay can be too long when a man's life is at stake!" "What, you numskull? You call a slave a man, do you? He has done no wrong, you say? Be it so; but this is my will and my command: let my will be the voucher for the deed."

-juvenal
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/06/2017 03:10 PM - Hide
    • As a 52 y/o single man who owns a successful business, and rental properties in my little corner of the state, getting pussy thrown at me is not a real problem. Women are mercenary creatures, always lookin to trade up. A married bitch will give up the pussy as fast as a single bitch if the means justifies the end to her. Women have no true loyalty but unto themselves...
      I wouldent screw a married woman for anything, not because I think so high of marriage because I do not.
      I will not fuck a married woman out of common respect for my fellow men, and my utter disgust for a disloyal whore.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/06/2017 03:39 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Perhaps we need a holocaust of women?

Nah, just remove their vote, spay them, abolish marriage, prevent them from working and give them a stipend of 10k a year.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/06/2017 06:03 PM - Hide
    • MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/06/2017 06:04 PM - Hide
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/06/2017 06:05 PM - Hide
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/06/2017 06:05 PM - Hide
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/06/2017 07:12 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      As a 52 y/o single man who owns a successful business, and rental properties in my little corner of the state, getting pussy thrown at me is not a real problem. Women are mercenary creatures, always lookin to trade up. A married bitch will give up the pussy as fast as a single bitch if the means justifies the end to her. Women have no true loyalty but unto themselves...
      I wouldent screw a married woman for anything, not because I think so high of marriage because I do not.
      I will not fuck a married woman out of common respect for my fellow men, and my utter disgust for a disloyal whore.

:thumbup:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/07/2017 11:41 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      As a 52 y/o single man who owns a successful business, and rental properties in my little corner of the state, getting pussy thrown at me is not a real problem. Women are mercenary creatures, always lookin to trade up. A married bitch will give up the pussy as fast as a single bitch if the means justifies the end to her. Women have no true loyalty but unto themselves...

:thumbup:

A month ago my wife of 5 years left me without any warning or explanation, and since then, in the process of questioning everything I've taken for granted in life, I've become "woke" to mgtow. I've lived most of my life with a blue pill ideology in regards to women, and this new reality is pretty fucking brutal and lonely. I think part of what's so hard about this is becoming more realistic about what living life as an animal actually means; not escaping existential truth through fantasy and ideology (romance, religion, etc), but rather learning to feel comfortable as a solitary human body, trapped in a solipsistic subjective experience created by a brain that decays over time. This isn't all bad, it can actually be liberating and I can see it leading to self improvement, but it takes some getting used to. Taking in the social scene in my city post-red pill has been interesting but also depressing as hell.

Anyway, last night I went out to a club with a friend, as I've been trying to get out of the house and out of my head to stop ruminating so much on my failed marriage. On the dance floor there was a girl making out with some dude. What caught my attention was that a minute later he was making out with another girl while the first stood next to him and watched. I could tell the first girl was really jealous because she kept grabbing his hand and trying to lead him away.

Later on, while I was on the dance floor, that girl came up to me and started grinding on me. OK, i thought, this is kind of nice even if I know this girl is desperate as fuck right now. Then I noticed the guy she had been making out with dancing next to us with the other girl grinding on him. As the girl was dancing on me I noticed that every once in awhile she would reach out and grab his hand, as if to say "look at me." He didn't look too concerned, so she ramped up her attempt at making him jealous by leaning in to make out with me (after first looking over to make sure he was paying attention). I wasn't feeling her at all, just wanted a nice ass to grind on tbh, so I backed up a bit and turned her around to keep dancing. It was at this point that she said to me "go get a drink" and pushed me away.

If I hadn't been red pilled and begun to take a closer look at the actions of women I probably would have been incredibly confused by her behavior. I would have thought, "what did I do to fuck up? that girl was totally in to me and then she told me to go away. I suck." The disconnect is that I am an honest and forthright person, both with myself and with others. I would only ever attempt to kiss someone that I felt genuine attraction to. The thought of manipulating my sexuality to reach some other end would never cross my mind. But this poor, desperate bitch faked attraction and led me on solely for the momentary attention of a Chad who was basically cucking her.

This isn't in any way profound, or even a particularly clear cut example of AWALT, but it stuck with me. I feel as if the fog has cleared and I'm now seeing things as they always have been, what I was too idealistic to really take notice of before. Women don't really give a fuck about you, and if they pretend to it's simply to get something from you. Even real "love" from women is simply a transient state that grows briefly on the branch of her tree before she swings on. Once you stop projecting your own rich inner life - your fantasies, desires, and emotions - onto women, you will realize they lack almost all of the depth you thought they possessed. You're seeing your own deep reflection in a shallow pond.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/07/2017 11:47 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      MGTOW - The explosion of the "Men Going Their Own Way" Movement #1

:potd:

Question everything; society, your friends, your job, etc.

I've come to the conclusion that a lot of it is bollocks, and life is really too short to care.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/07/2017 06:16 PM - Hide
    • A woman can sink her psychological #4 shark-hooks through your skin down to the quick with that T.A.P shes got, and you wont even feel it...
      Till she rips those fuckers out.
      You're gonna feel every one of those fuckers, and its gonna hurt like hell the whole fucking time cause they all go in bout the same time while you're "in lubb & lust pussy struck", but they come out one by one...
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/09/2017 05:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

that would have to be one of the most accurate statements I have ever read.

Marriage isn't worth it if you're successful. The trade off is imbalanced. He's paying for her lifestyle for pretty much the rest of her life, something she wouldn't have attained before meeting this meal ticket. She's giving him the same tired sex/cooking/companionship he would've got regardless if he was rich or not. A rich, successful man in America is obviously a higher commodity than an attractive woman, who is a dime-a-dozen in any city but....for some reason, women have tricked men into thinking they're doing us a favor by marrying us LOL.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/09/2017 05:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      A woman can sink her psychological #4 shark-hooks through your skin down to the quick with that T.A.P shes got, and you wont even feel it...
      Till she rips those fuckers out.
      You're gonna feel every one of those fuckers, and its gonna hurt like hell the whole fucking time cause they all go in bout the same time while you're "in lubb & lust pussy struck", but they come out one by one...

Why are men so stupid
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/10/2017 05:16 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

that would have to be one of the most accurate statements I have ever read.

Heard this from my mother. She keeps talking about why I don't have a girlfriend and say such negative things about marriage and divorce (she really wants grandkids, surprise surprise it's all about her). Eventually she says you know your father and I weren't alike at all and it just didn't work out.

So you're telling me you date him for a while, get married, move to a new country together, have a kid, stay together for 7 years, have ANOTHER kid, and then decide you were incompatible??? Are you fucking kidding me? The most bullshit statement I ever heard and instantly made me lose all respect. Of course I was raised by her in the divorce and poisoned to think my dad was terrible because I would never get to see him. I remember my mom getting the house while my dad was living in a shit apartment and eating terribly.

No wonder my dad is so destroyed. Completely checked out. Doesn't communicate with anyone much. Have to try really hard to get in contact with him. Imagine leaving your entire family behind in your native country to start a new life with your wife, have a couple kids, and then the wonders of no fault divorce and divorce rape hit you square in the face.

And the cunt wonders why neither of her sons are married. I have swallowed the black pill and will never get married or bring a child into this hellhole. Living monk mode in a small town with a good job. Playing Vidya and watching the world burn. My brother is living the Chad life and pumping and dumping sluts in the city. He's pretty cucked and acts like I'm insane when I try to redpill him. He wastes incredible amounts of money of these sluts.

Thanks Mom, for showing me why women are so terrible. You showed me the wonders of divorce rape. You showed me what it's like to live with an insufferable cunt while I was growing up. You showed me how to go my own way. And for that I'm very, very thankful.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/10/2017 05:17 PM - Hide
    • My family is not much better, and much like your father, all my extended family is in another country.

Growing up, I saw my dad haul ass, do EVERYTHING, even to a point where my mother stopped cooking and cleaning and he had to do it with me after he came home from work.

Do you know what he got for it? A sexless marriage, with a hand out when he came to the door after busting his ass working all day, and hours worth of blaming and screaming. Yet, he still took the time, every Sunday, to immerse me in my love for nature.

I saw first hand, and essentially, grew up redpilled as my fathers marriage was that of the norm. A death sentence, that he stuck out for me, because he always believed in a child needing two parents.

Now that I'm the age of marriage, and friends and acquaintances are heading off to get married, I too am being pressured by my mother to have children because she wants grandkids.

Fuck her, you owe your mother NOTHING. Judge your mother the way you'd judge anyone else, I've always done that. Like hell I'd waste my existence by having kids with a modern day slag and ruining my potential future. Live for you!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/10/2017 05:19 PM - Hide
    • Your dad should have gone back home once he found out he was getting divorced. Men have been brainwashed that they must provide for their offspring no matter what, but in actuality that burden is on the mother. If she wants the father to provide for her and her children she should be giving him something in return.

To anyone reading this. YOUR CHILDREN ARE NOT YOUR CHILDREN THEY ARE HER CHILDREN. YOU OWE THEM NOTHING.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/10/2017 05:20 PM - Hide
    • Realizing that our mothers are horrible people is essential to understanding women and relationships.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 08/10/2017 05:21 PM - Hide
    • My parents have what most would consider a "good" marriage. Still, it's an enormous Red Pill whenever I go home and watch my dad be a supplicating beta while my mom comes up with endless lists of things for him to do around the house. And then there's when she goes into one of her "moods." Granted, she's not as bad as some, but still nothing I'd sign on for again.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save   Sage/No Bump
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - MGTOW: We are men going our own way. Still working for masters. Still oogling girls. Still paying tax. Still doing the same shit
  • View Topic - MGTOW - Man Going Their Own Way - ARCHIE JOINS THE MOVEMENT
  • View Topic - Well none of you fucks told me a poor-man's way to lapp my scope rings. I bought a weaver engineering mounting kit.
  • View Topic - We have MGTOW. What about WGTOW? (Whites going their own way)?
  • View Topic - I've decided that the MGTOW movement is too extreme for me. I like women.
  • View Topic - Pilot who survived Virgin spacecraft explosion tells how he regained consciousness on the way down to earth... and gave the thum