• Omar Mateen was the Islamist that killed the faggots.

• Stable Genius
      • Re: Omar Mateen was the Islamist that killed the faggots.
        Posted 06/12/2016 08:15 AM - Hide
      • I don't give a fuck if he's Muslim, white, or black! He did the right thing removing gay filth from this planet and I will do the same!
        :nuke::gayness::bluebunny::stewart::gunner::nuke:
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • i hate queers
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 06/13/2016 10:02 AM - Hide
      • me too. glad the faggots are dead. I hate homos. We need more heros like Mateen.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 06/13/2016 10:24 AM - Hide
      • I DON'T HATE FAGS, I SIMPLY DO NOT CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 06/13/2016 10:31 AM - Hide
      • As long as they stop at faggots, I don't care- gay people are callous, disruptive, hateful assholes who loathe straight people- but I fear that they won't stop there. Soon they, being the radical Islamists they are, may come for nightclubs in general. Remember, Isalm forbids alcohol and also men and women being in sleazy places together so this is very much possible. But for now, I'm enjoying to see one of the Left's favored communities attack the other- it could be the starting of the realization for the public of the fact that their utopia is logically impossible.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 06/13/2016 06:18 PM - Hide
      • These homos started by wanting civil unions, then they wanted gay marriage, then they wanted to force others to acknowledge their gay marriage if they didn't they filed lawsuits. And it did not stop there. Now the trannies want to be able to use what ever bathroom and locker room they want. The White House even issued a directive saying all public schools must allow kids who claim to be tranny to use any bathroom, locker room, and play on any gender sports team. How the hell does a 6 year old think they are transgendered? What happens when a 6'5" 18 year old boy, thinks he is a girl, and joins the girls sports teams and starts dunking and dominating them...does he get a woman's college sports scholarship? These queers just won't quit, they want to desecrate society with their filthy lifestyle. I hope this mass shooting sends a message to them. The world hates faggots, and finally someone did what the rest of us have been wanting to do and that's eliminate them from Earth. Good job Mateen.
      • Stable Genius
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

You currently have 0 points left to use for premium emotes/fomotes.
      If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Giphy, PostImages.org, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - KILL ALL LIBERAL FAGGOTS: Concealed Carrying Customer Kills Criminal In Milwaukee Barbershop Robbery
      • View Topic - Liberal logic cops who kill people bad, Obama who has killed hundreds of men, women and kids without trials good.
      • View Topic - Islamic militants killed 770 Iraqi troops
      • View Topic - Islamic State kills US hostage Steven Sotloff
      • View Topic - FACT: Islamic extremists are Muslim progressives. They combine Islam and Western progressives identity politics.
      • View Topic - Homeowner Shoots and Kills Home Invader Who Assaulted 11yr Old Boy, 2 Women and Killed Family Dog