• Donald Trump Says He Won't Rule Out Using Nukes Against ISIS Terrorists

• Fscking Moron
    • Posted 03/24/2016 07:08 AM - Hide

• The Republican front-runner argued discussed his foreign policy and national security proposals after the Brussels attacks in an interview with Bloomberg TV.

Let's turn Mecca into a glass parking lot!

:rockon:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: Donald Trump Says He Won't Rule Out Using Nukes Against ISIS Terrorists
      Posted 03/24/2016 07:21 AM - Hide
    • Well, or course you don't tell your enemy that you wouldn't use heavy weapons in your fight against him.

To tell the enemy that would be stupid.

Unless, maybe, you were planning to use them.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/24/2016 07:39 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      B A R K I N G
      M A D

Nonsense. They're just another type of bomb. THAT ENSURES VICTORY. :rockon:

Besides, most of the current arsenal consists of very small weapons. The B61 only goes has a 340 kiloton yield.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/24/2016 07:40 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Nonsense. They're just another type of bomb. THAT ENSURES VICTORY. :rockon:

Besides, most of the current arsenal consists of very small weapons. The B61 only goes has a 340 kiloton yield.

....and of course Putin will love nukes in his general area.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/24/2016 07:41 AM - Hide
    • NUKE THE FUCK OUT OF THOSE MUSLIM FILTH

I was going to vote for Cruz until I read this.

Now I'm 100% behind Trump.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/24/2016 07:41 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ....and of course Putin will love nukes in his general area.

So we'll kill them too. Should have been done back during the Cuban missile crisis.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/24/2016 07:45 AM - Hide
    • B A R K I N G
      F U C K I N G
      M A D
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/24/2016 08:35 AM : Edited 03/24/2016 08:37 AM - Hide
    • Whites are fools for taking nukes and bioweapons off the table. Look at stupid Oz and NZ. Totally open to chink conquest when the US collapses. BTW, they hate us and our nukes and won't allow our nuclear ships in their ports.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/24/2016 08:41 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      NUKE THE FUCK OUT OF THOSE MUSLIM FILTH

I was going to vote for Cruz until I read this.

Now I'm 100% behind Trump.

Pakistan has them too. Idiot
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/24/2016 09:50 PM - Hide
    • The second the US detonates a nuclear device in the middle east, its all over.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/24/2016 09:51 PM - Hide
    • I can't fucking wait to vote for Donald.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/24/2016 09:52 PM - Hide
    • In your guts you know he's nuts.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/24/2016 10:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The second the US detonates a nuclear device in the middle east, its all over.

Yeah, for ISIS.

You fucking millennials are completely clueless, the world is a dangerous place, what is the point of having nukes if they aren't part of your deterrence.

You mincing faggots never lived through the cold war so you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

It is amusing to see how scared you all are of this sort of talk, this is nothing.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/24/2016 10:08 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      B A R K I N G
      M A D

\

:insane:

He sounds quite reasonable and sane to me.

This is barking mad:

• Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/24/2016 10:09 PM - Hide
    • We used nukes on the Japs for no real reason, other than to send a message and save the lives of white people.

So why not do the same with ISIS?

:shrug:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/24/2016 10:15 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      We used nukes on the Japs for no real reason, other than to send a message and save the lives of white people.

So why not do the same with ISIS?

:shrug:

:facepalm:

ISIS is a CIA/Mossad op that was designed to overthrow Assad.

You don't bomb your friends.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/24/2016 10:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      B A R K I N G
      F U C K I N G
      M A D

He'll be president of the United states. Afraid?
      Posted 03/24/2016 10:38 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Well, or course you don't tell your enemy that you wouldn't use heavy weapons in your fight against him.

To tell the enemy that would be stupid.

Unless, maybe, you were planning to use them.

There's no need to endanger innocent others with nuclear contamination. We know precisely where these Islamic maggots are, why not gas the rabid cunts or use biological agents on them? Come to think of it, perhaps we could "accidently" inflict a bit of over-kill with the bio agent and fatally contaminate all the racist cunts next door as well. :wink:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/28/2016 10:01 AM - Hide
    • Yeah, thanks so much for contributing towards fighting the wars you start.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/28/2016 10:13 AM - Hide
    • I'm sure the nations there like Israel, Russia, etc will be thrilled at America dropping nukes and exposing them to fallout. Trump is madman.
      Posted 03/28/2016 10:23 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Whites are fools for taking nukes and bioweapons off the table. Look at stupid Oz and NZ. Totally open to chink conquest when the US collapses. BTW, they hate us and our nukes and won't allow our nuclear ships in their ports.

Fuck Australia. Their values don't align with ours and they aren't a significant trade partner. If you walk the streets of Sydney, China has already taken over anyway.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 03/28/2016 10:33 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      In your guts you know he's nuts.

Crazy like a fox he is
      \
      :yoda:

He always starts his negotiation from an more drastic point of view than what he is hoping to settle for. Same with the Wall. It's his starting place.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.