• My secret for easy money betting the ponies with the least possible expenditure

• Re: My secret for easy money betting the ponies with the least possible expenditure
      Posted 04/21/2015 11:45 PM - Hide
    • Rangers win! :rockon:

And then an amazing defensive play by the Giants' Maxwell. They deserve this win after that.

BEAT LA! BEAT LA! BEAT LA! etc.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: My secret for easy money betting the ponies with the least possible expenditure
      Posted 04/23/2015 03:25 AM - Hide
    • BIPFT posted:
      Bottom of the ninth, tied game, one out.

SAVE ME JEBUS

The Dodgers fucked you again. :lol:
      Posted 04/25/2015 06:30 AM - Hide
    • Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Hawthorne - Race #6 - Post: 7:20pm - Stakes - 8.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $50,000 Class Rating: 111 Milwaukee Avenue H.

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#2 LUV BANDIT (ML=5/2)
      #5 LAHSHAD (ML=8/1)
      #4 VALIANT CITY (ML=7/2)

LUV BANDIT - It looks like Emigh had to know this gelding on Mar 28th when riding him for the first time. Back on again today. I like that most recent outing on March 28th at Hawthorne where he ended up second. I like a runner that makes a good late run in a sprint race and comes back in a route. LAHSHAD - This gelding registered a good speed fig of 105 in his last clash. That rating should be good enough to score today. Faces state bred foes today after finishing third versus 'open' company on April 8th. Have to give this gelding a shot. Ran a good effort in the last race within the last 30 days. Getting a weight break of 5 lbs from last race at Hawthorne on April 8th. Could be helpful in this race. VALIANT CITY - Gelding's last morning work was second fastest of the day for the distance. I like this gelding a lot here. He shows a lot of consistency, finishing in the money frequently. Ran on the wrong surface in his last event. The speed rating of 115 on October 10th at Hawthorne two races back is good enough to win this event. This gelding has higher odds on the morning line than the other entrant from the stable of Becker. Better watch out for this angle.

Vulnerable Contenders: #6 I GOT IT ALL (ML=8/5), #1 EMPIRESTRIKESAGAIN (ML=8/1),

I GOT IT ALL - Not a value play to back the favorite when he continues to lose time and time again when favored. The seventh place finish in the last event was not the greatest. When scrutinizing today's class figure, he will have to earn a better speed rating than last out to vie in this dirt route. EMPIRESTRIKESAGAIN - This colt notched a fig in his last clash which probably isn't good enough in today's event.

Top HatGUEST COMMENTARY: The Brain - LUV BANDIT - I would surmise that this thoroughbred should sit in the 'garden' spot, then this gelding should be flying down the stretch and romp to victory.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
      Putting our cash on #2 LUV BANDIT to win. Have to have odds of at least 3/1 or better though

EXACTA WAGERS:
      Box [2,5]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
      Box [2,4,5] Total Cost: $6

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
      [2,4,5] with [2,4,5] with [1,2,3,4,5] with [1,2,3,4,5] Total Cost: $36
      Posted 04/25/2015 06:37 AM - Hide

Bar

Turf Paradise - Race #1 - Post: 12:55pm - Maiden Claiming - 6.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $10,000 Class Rating: 58

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#1 PLUNGE (ML=3/1)
      #3 POSATIVE POTENTIAL (ML=6/1)

PLUNGE - This filly is in good physical condition, having run a nice race on April 13th, finishing third. Trainer Kauffmann gave this filly a good stiff blow out. Last one was 2nd fastest of the day. The 59 last race speed fig looks good in the TrackMaster PPs. This filly gets a weight break of -6 pounds from last race. This could make a difference in this race. POSATIVE POTENTIAL - Generally, I don't like to see a filly run against the boys like she did March 29th. Good to see she's back with her own sex today.

Vulnerable Contenders: #6 HERE COMES GRANNY (ML=8/5), #4 TAILORED SWIFT (ML=9/2), #5 SHAVELLE (ML=5/1),

HERE COMES GRANNY - Can't wager on this questionable contender in today's sprint of 6 furlongs. Hasn't even hit the board in a short distance event of late. This horse just hasn't looked fit recently. TAILORED SWIFT - Should have at least hit the board in the last two months in a short distance race to be worth it at nominal odds in a sprint. Garnered a somewhat easily forgotten speed fig last out in a $5,000 Maiden Claiming race on April 7th. Not likely to see an improved performance off of that number. SHAVELLE - Finished third in her most recent race with a pedestrian speed rating. When I look at today's class figure, it would take an improved performance to win after that in this group.

Top HatGUEST COMMENTARY: Hal - PLUNGE - Last two races this filly has shown a steady increase in her speed numbers. This magnificent animal is a top contender against these thoroughbreds today.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
      Bet on #1 PLUNGE to win if you can get at least 3/2 odds

EXACTA WAGERS:
      Box [1,3]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
      None

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
      None
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/27/2015 09:20 PM - Hide
    • BIPFT posted:
      Dodgers went off at -155 at home vs. Giants. If I can get +money on the game during in-game wagering I'll toss in a $100. Lincecum is scary.

Piss on the dodgers.
      Posted 04/28/2015 06:12 AM - Hide

Bar

Parx Racing - Race #5 - Post: 2:43pm - Claiming - 6.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $27,000 Class Rating: 82

#3 THIS QUAY HOME (ML=9/2)
      #2 LEGOMYBORREGO (ML=7/2)
      #4 WILD ORATION (ML=3/1)

THIS QUAY HOME - Bisono and DiMauro perform well when they team up. It's hard to beat a +97 return on investment for a jock and trainer. Likes to go to the lead and the fact that today is a shorter distance should help. LEGOMYBORREGO - Nice winning percent this jockey and trainer twosome have been putting together. WILD ORATION - Vera brings her right back. I recommend you stick with this hot mare.

Vulnerable Contenders: #5 STARSHIP GIRL (ML=2/1), #6 STAR MAGNOLIA (ML=5/1), #1 BIG VARIETY (ML=8/1),

STARSHIP GIRL - The effort in the last race on April 14th probably won't hold up against tougher competition when they turn for home. Pace makes the race and an absence of pace means this come from behinder will have to rally without any help. STAR MAGNOLIA - You have to be concerned that this runner added front bandages last time out. Not likely that the speed rating she garnered on Mar 29th will hold up in this race. BIG VARIETY - Improbable that the speed figure she earned on Apr 11th will be good enough in this affair.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
      Putting our cash on #3 THIS QUAY HOME to win. Have to have odds of at least 5/2 or better though

EXACTA WAGERS:
      3 with [2,4]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
      Box [2,3,4] Total Cost: $6

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
      Pass
      Posted 04/28/2015 06:15 AM - Hide

Bar

Turf Paradise - Race #7 - Post: 4:10pm - Claiming - 6.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $7,000 Class Rating: 90

#4 DEHERE IS GONE (ML=6/1)
      #8 ADRIATIC MOON (ML=9/2)
      #6 HARLAN'S VITESSE (ML=7/2)

DEHERE IS GONE - Have to give this horse a chance. Ran a solid effort in the last race within the last month. It looks like Hernandez had to know this horse on Apr 13th when riding him for the initial time. Back atop again today. Look at this pattern of improvement. 78/84/89 are the last three Equibase speed figures. Last ran at Turf Paradise and finished fourth. Reviewing his PP lines, I see he was close at the finish line, within five of the winner. ADRIATIC MOON - I just may give this one a chance. Should improve off last race where he did run out of the money, but was within 5 lengths at the end. This animal is in the top spot in earnings per race. He looks nice in today's event. HARLAN'S VITESSE - This gelding is in fine form, having run a nice race on Apr 13th, finishing second. Just look at his recent speed rating, 92. That one looks good in this field.

Vulnerable Contenders: #2 WORLD FAMOUS SAM T (ML=3/1), #3 HOLLYWOOD HITMAN (ML=5/1), #5 DA BOSS (ML=5/1),

WORLD FAMOUS SAM T - Hasn't been on the Turf Paradise oval in the last 3 weeks. Cause for some concern. HOLLYWOOD HITMAN - The fifth place finish position in the last event was not the greatest. DA BOSS - This gelding is always in the money, but just doesn't finish on top. Hard to play him on the win end.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
      Putting our cash on #4 DEHERE IS GONE to win. Have to have odds of at least 7/2 or better though

EXACTA WAGERS:
      Box [4,6,8]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
      Box [4,6,8] Total Cost: $6

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
      Skip
      Posted 04/30/2015 06:06 AM - Hide
    • At the Gate - Thursday
      By Mike Dempsey

The Belmont Park meeting got off to a mediocre start with just two winners on top, but we had some short fields and a rather unappealing betting card. Thursday's holds a bit more promise.

Friday's Kentucky Oaks Day Report is now available and we have a good card that features six graded stakes. The marquee event is the $1 million Kentucky Oaks (G1) which drew a full field of 14 along with one also-eligible.

Stellar Wind is the lukewarm 7-2 morning line favorite off her victory in the Santa Anita Oaks (G1) for trainer Bob Baffert. However, I can make a case for six or seven fillies in a very competitive field.

I'm a Chatterbox comes into the Oaks riding a three race winning streak, winning the Fair Grounds Oaks (G2) in her last outing. Over the last 20 runnings of the Kentucky Oaks, seven of the winners used the Fair Grounds Oaks as a prep.

The filly is trained by Larry Jones, who has a pair of Kentucky Oaks wins to his credit, with Proud Spell winning in 2008 and Believe You Can in 2012.

Condo Commando is coming off a gate to wire score in the Gazelle (G2) at Aqueduct and Lovely Maria, who is trained by Jones, won the Ashland (G1) at Keeneland in her last start.

All of the stakes on Friday's card drew strong fields, with 10 going in the $200,000 Eight Belles (G3), 11 entered in the $150,000 Twin Spires Turf Sprint (G3) and 10 set to go in the $400,000 Alysheba (G2).

Nine fillies and mares were entered in the $300,000 La Troienne (G1) and eight will battle in the $150,000 Edgewood (G3), which is the first stake on the card.

Even the non-stakes drew wide-open fields, with first post set at 10:30am ET.

Here is today's opening race from Belmont Park to get the day off to a good start:

BEL Race 1 Md $20,000 (1:20 ET)
      2 Um Boom Ba Bay 4-1
      6 Astron 5-2
      5 Beatle Boots 3-1
      1 Larry Boy 7-2

Analysis: Um Boom Ba Bay checked in sixth last out after a wide trip in his debut for a $40,000 tag and drops a notch in class while adding blinkers here. The Tony D. barn has always been good second out, hitting at a 24% clip with maiden s making their second career start. Expecting to see more out of this guy here with a race under his belt and the extra ground.

Astron was of a step slow and made a good late run to finish in the runner up spot last out as the beaten favorite. The gelding owns solid early and mid pace numbers and with a better break should be right in the mix early in this spot. The Gullo barn is coming off a solid inner track meeting. The gelding gets a jock upgrade to Rosario. He is out of an Editor's Note mare that has dropped five winners.

Wagering
      WIN: #2 to win at 3-1 or better.
      EX: 2,6 / 2,5,6
      TRI: no play

Today's Featured Race of the Day from Belmont Park:

BEL Race 7 Alw $62,000N1X (4:26 ET)
      4 A P Johnson 5-2
      7 Given Fire 2-1
      2 Nonnie Connie 5-1
      3 Royal Jest 4-1

Analysis: A P Johnson makes her first start since last September for the Rice barn that is 14% winners with runners coming back off a +180 day layoff. The filly has a pair of wins on turf, last out beating $25,000 non-winners of two going seven furlongs here. Just three published works on the morning tab, but Rise has been live recently and CVel takes the call.

Given Fire is also coming back off the layoff, last seen in October fading to ninth at this level as the beaten favorite. Two back over yielding footing here the mare set the early fractions and held on until deep stretch, beaten just a neck, which was her first start against winners. She is in good hands with the Lewis barn that is 1 for 10 with runners coming back off a +180 day layoff dating back three years.

Wagering
      WIN: #4 to win at 2-1 or better.
      EX: 4,7 / 2,3,4,7
      TRI: 4,7 / 2,3,4,7 / 2,3,4,6,7

Live Longshots:
      These are price plays for exotic players looking to find a couple of extra contenders to use in their trifecta and superfecta wagers. Or for those with smaller bankrolls, you might want to get in a small win-place wager.

Belmont Park
      R2: #1 Jacob's Here 10-1
      R5: #5 Cleancut Kid 8-1
      R6: #2 Mohawk Lily 10-1
      R8: #5 Ocean Boulevard 10-1

Good luck today!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/30/2015 06:24 AM - Hide
    • You're a nigger
      \
      :emma:
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - Besides supermodels, what are other high-caliber women that an alpha with money would try to fuck as much as possible?
  • View Topic - Wanna make some easy money? If the Repugs take the Senate, remember this link:
  • View Topic - The smar money is betting that Janean Garafolo will not age well.
  • View Topic - Take advantage of the federal reserve easy money while you can