• My secret for easy money betting the ponies with the least possible expenditure

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: My secret for easy money betting the ponies with the least possible expenditure
      Posted 06/10/2016 12:32 PM - Hide
    • Is this some whiskey soaked know-it-all know nothing gambler's nod to the Belmont Stakes?
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Re: My secret for easy money betting the ponies with the least possible expenditure
      Posted 06/11/2016 08:23 AM - Hide
    • BIPFT posted:
      Today's Featured Race of the Day from Belmont Park:

BEL Race 10 The Belmont Gold Cup Inv (5:46 ET)
      #13 Now We Can 5-1
      #5 Da Big Hoss 3-1
      #4 Up With the Birds 6-1
      #9 Kaigun 4-1

Analysis: Now We Can ships in from France for Nicolas Clement, who is Christophe's brother. The gelding just missed by a neck last out over soft ground in France in a small stake. He is a Group 2 winner, taking the Grand Prix de Chantilly way back in '13. He made one start in North American, checking in a good fourth in the Canadian International (G1) at Woodbine back in the fall of '13. He was off nearly two years before returning at Chantilly in march and has run well in his three starts. I don't have a lot of confidence in any of the come team so we will go with the Euro invader.

Da Big Hoss finished gamely to win the Elkhorn (G2) last out at Keeneland going 1 1/2 miles, his seventh win in 14 career starts on turf. He comes in here in the best form of his career, two of his last three starts producing triple digit Beyers. By Lemon Drop Kid out of a Touch Gold mare, he has a long winded pedigree that suggests he may be able to handle this distance.

Wagering
      WIN: #13 to win at 7-2 or better.
      EX: 5,13 / 4,5,9,13
      TRI: 5,13 / 4,5,9,13 / 4,5,9,12,13

Another nice call from the great Mike Dempsey:

My secret for easy money betting the ponies with the least possible expenditure #1
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - Besides supermodels, what are other high-caliber women that an alpha with money would try to fuck as much as possible?
  • View Topic - Wanna make some easy money? If the Repugs take the Senate, remember this link:
  • View Topic - The smar money is betting that Janean Garafolo will not age well.
  • View Topic - Take advantage of the federal reserve easy money while you can