• My secret for easy money betting the ponies with the least possible expenditure

• Posted 04/03/2015 11:29 PM : Edited 04/03/2015 11:32 PM - Hide
    • I found a couple of handicappers I like and there's a site that give their picks for free. It's call the rxforum.

Between the Super Bowl and Baseball season, there's little going on (we don't count that prison-rules shitshow of the NBA) and so I managed to turn a modest sum of $125 into 3 grand in that time. That's about all I wanted to do so I have a stake for my baseball season, betting 3% of my stake every day.

Here's how you do it: go to rxforum here: http://www.therxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=216

Then click on the the current thread of the day, such as Saturday 4/4/15 service plays chatter/comps/requests & other stuff...

From there, look over the half dozen or so cappers and see what you like.

For me, I'm steady on The Turf Club Analysts and Mike Dempsey for Aquduct.

Now once you've looked at their picks and made your wagers you can watch the races stream free online. I used to like to go to racetracks but this ha spoiled me for that. I've never won so much so fast as as this on the horses. I'm going to continue with it in addition to my new 2015 MLB betting regime just because the money is so good.

The mod guy there is called CantPickAWinner and he'll post the race capers picks around 6am each day.

I hope some of you hardluck guys will have a look into this and put some cash in your pockets.

GOOD LUCK! :cheers:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Re: My secret for easy money betting the ponies with the least possible expenditure
      Posted 04/03/2015 11:34 PM - Hide
    • wiggerboi posted:
      Are you on GFY?

I am only in it for fun and profit. I dob't know what that is. I like to keep shit simple. This take 5 mins in the morning and you're done. Twice in the past few weeks I looked at the results and found 2 $1000+ winners for simple $1 wagers.

THANK YOU MIKE DEMPSEY! THANK YOU TURF CLUB ANALYSTS!
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: My secret for easy money betting the ponies with the least possible expenditure
      Posted 04/03/2015 11:48 PM - Hide
    • "I've got a system, it's a sure thing!"
      \
      :winner:
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      Posted 04/03/2015 11:49 PM : Edited 04/03/2015 11:50 PM - Hide
    • I don't know shit about any of this capping nonsense (except the wagering side) and I don't have time for it if I wanted to. I trust a few cappers to do that for me and it's working out like gangbusters!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/03/2015 11:51 PM - Hide
    • BIPFT posted:
      I don't know shit about any of this capping nonsense (except the wagering side) and I don't have time for it if I wanted to. I trust a few cappers to do that for me and it's working out like gangbusters!

"gangbusters!"
      \
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/04/2015 12:08 AM - Hide
    • What site do you place bets on?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/04/2015 12:58 AM - Hide
    • "I'll bet on two flies walking down a window!"
      \
      Posted 04/04/2015 08:01 AM - Hide
    • Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Golden Gate - Race #1 - Post: 12:45pm - Claiming - 8.0 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $18,000 Class Rating: 92

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#1 TRAPPERS MAGIC (ML=3/1)

TRAPPERS MAGIC - At the top of the lane is when this one will make a big move. A terrific chance to be victorious. This mare is in good form. Finished third on March 8th.

Vulnerable Contenders: #2 FRENCH ALPS (ML=6/5), #3 WILD BELLA (ML=7/2), #4 SHE'S FLUSH (ML=6/1),

FRENCH ALPS - A 'performance bounce' is likely to happen for this animal today. May rebound next time. WILD BELLA - Pedestrian speed rating last time around the track at Golden Gate at 1 mile. Don't think this vulnerable equine will improve too much in today's race. The bang up effort in the last race may knock this mare off stride this time around. SHE'S FLUSH - Tough for anyone who saw this racer in her last affair to invest in her today.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
      #1 TRAPPERS MAGIC is going to be the play if we are getting 1/1 or better

EXACTA WAGERS:
      1 with 4

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
      Skip
      Posted 04/04/2015 08:04 AM - Hide
    • Handicapped by The Turf Club Analysts

Bar

Pimlico - Race #2 - Post: 1:38pm - Starter Allowance - 8.5 furlongs on the Dirt. Purse: $32,000 Class Rating: 88

Rating: Golden DollarGolden DollarGolden DollarGolden Dollar

#1 HOLLY'S IMAGE (ML=6/1)
      #5 BROWN RICE (ML=20/1)
      #3 MARY'S MYSTIQUE (ML=5/1)

HOLLY'S IMAGE - The jock and trainer combination have a favorable return on investment when they are put together. The most dangerous animal in racing is the lone speed horse. If they let her get away early they probably won't catch her. BROWN RICE - Look for this filly to show better in this event. Last affair at Laurel Park finishing sixth on a track listed as good is no indication of her true talent. I'm optimistic this filly will run well today. Last work was 2nd fastest of the day, which tells me she's sharp right now. Last raced at Laurel Park carrying 7 pounds more. The lower weight carried in this event should serve her well. MARY'S MYSTIQUE - The morning line odds on this mare are higher than those of the other entrant from the shedrow of trainer Lake. Often the longer-priced part of a 'split' entry wins. A mare like this one, almost always in-the-money, usually makes an excellent trifecta key horse. Have to give this mare a shot. Ran a nice contest last out within the last month or so.

Vulnerable Contenders: #2 STREETHOMEALABAMA (ML=3/5), #4 FLATTER'S SECRET (ML=4/1),

STREETHOMEALABAMA - This horse likes to land in the top three, but doesn't usually get the job done. Keep out of the top spot. The probable favorite is shaky here with the lack of drills. FLATTER'S SECRET - The youngster will have a hard time beating the veterans this time out.

Top HatGUEST COMMENTARY: The Brain - HOLLY'S IMAGE - One can conclude, given she finished off the board at Laurel Park last out, that this horse did not like the off track. I expect an improvement with better footing today.

STRAIGHT WAGERS:
      Put your money on #1 HOLLY'S IMAGE on the nose if you can get odds of 3/1 or more

EXACTA WAGERS:
      Box [1,3,5]

TRIFECTA WAGERS:
      Box [1,3,5] Total Cost: $6

SUPERFECTA WAGERS:
      Pass
      Posted 04/04/2015 08:12 AM - Hide
    • Handicapped by Ellis Starr at Keeneland

Race #10 - Rating = 3
      Toyota Blue Grass Stakes

#4 Unrivaled - Fair odds 3/1
      #5 Carpe Diem - Fair odds 3/1
      #7 Classy Class - Fair odds 7/2
      #3 Pepper Roani - Fair odds 5/1

Exacta: Box 3,4,5,7

Trifecta: Box 3,4,5,7

Unrivaled debuted last July and finished fifth, then improved to finish third before missing by a nose at Keeneland in a two-turn race last October. Given almost two months off, Unrivaled shortened up to one-turn, finishing second again. When sent long in his next race on December 23 he exploded with a tremendous burst of speed to win by 15 lengths with a career best 105 Equibase Speed Figure. To put that figure into perspective, Carpe Diem, the heavy favorite for this race, earned the same 105 figure winning the Tampa Bay Derby last month. Privately purchased by Team Valor International following that win, Unrivaled returned on March 15 after nearly three months off, a more mature three year old to be sure. In that race, Unrivaled lagged far back in the early stages and began a rally on the far turn. Still three lengths back with an eighth of a mile to run, Unrivaled lengthened his stride and won by five lengths with gas in the tank at the end. Considering Team Valor International knows how to get a horse ready for the Kentucky Derby, having won in 2011 with Animal Kingdom, and with experience at Keeneland, Unrivaled can make his mark in the Toyota Blue Grass Stakes and post the upset.

Carpe Diem won the first two starts of his career including the Breeders' Futurity last October at Keeneland. Finishing second to six and one-half length winner Texas Red in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile in November, Carpe Diem was given time off to grow and mature. Returning last month in the Tampa Bay Derby and in spite of being away from the races for four months, Carpe Diem ran as if he had never been away, dominating to win by five lengths with a career best 105 Equibase Speed Figure. With logical improvement in his second start off the layoff, Carpe Diem should run even better and may be the deserved Blue Grass favorite with every right to win.

Classy Class is another horse being handled in a manner that suggests a big effort. He won a sprint in his debut last October then finished fourth in the Remsen Stakes at a mile and one-eight. Rested two and one-half months, Classy Class set the early pace in the Withers Stakes in February but had to battle head-and-head for much of the race before tiring to finish third. New tactics were on display in the Gotham Stakes last month as he raced sixth early before rallying for third. In the Gotham, Classy Class had some traffic issues at the top of the stretch then when asked to rally did so nicely, battling for second down to the wire as the winner drew off. Having improved from a 98 figure in the Gotham to a 100 figure in the Withers, Classy Class has the right to take another step forward and be a strong factor in the stretch of the Blue Grass Stakes.

For exotic wagers made such as the Exacta and Trifecta, I will be considering Pepper Roani as well. After five losses to begin his career, Pepper Roani added blinkers for start six and the result was a strong three length win with a career best 104 figure. In his next start, the John Battaglia Stakes, Pepper Roani raced far back and rallied very wide to finish second with no chance of catching the runaway winner. Hoping to run in the Spiral Stakes last month, the colt did not draw into the race as there were too many horses entered. With a new jockey, Miguel Mena, in the saddle and having run two races in a row that might be competitive if repeated in the Blue Grass, Pepper Roani is another to be considered as a contender.
      Posted 04/04/2015 08:21 AM - Hide
    • A look at Saturday's Derby preps
      By The Wizard

There are 21 3-year-olds that will run in Saturday's three Kentucky Derby prep races. Only three - Frosted in the Wood Memorial at Aqueduct, Classy Class in the Blue Grass at Keeneland, and Cross the Line in the Santa Anita Derby - have raced at 1 1/8 miles. All three were defeated. In these Derby preps, the Wizard is searching for clues about a horse's ability to handle 1 1/4 miles on the first Saturday in May. Distance limitation is a common denominator among many of this year's 3-year-olds.

Wood Memorial

DAREDEVIL will be the favorite with EL KABEIR the second choice. Daredevil's second-place finish in the Grade 2 Swale at Gulfstream at seven furlongs off a four-month layoff was a good sharpener for the Wood. Daredevil has yet to win around two turns. Both his victories have been on wet tracks. With rain expected in New York on Friday evening and ending Saturday morning, it is unlikely the track will be wet by post time for the Wood, which could make Daredevil a bit vulnerable.

El Kabeir showed a new dimension winning the Gotham closing from further back than in his prior seven starts. The fact that he can be placed anywhere during the running and has more wins (four) than any of his opposition certainly makes him formidable. My concern with El Kabeir is his ability to be as effective stretching out to 1 1/8 miles for the first time. I am not certain how good he really is following three races this winter on the inner track at Aqeuduct, facing less than stellar fields.

FROSTED looked odds-on to win the Fountain of Youth on Feb. 21 turning for home, but flattened out in the final eighth-mile after setting the pace for a good part of his journey. The fractions were faster than they initially appeared to be. Frosted has better form on the Aqueduct main track than any of his opposition. The fact that he was narrowly defeated in last year's Remson over this course and distance suggests that he has every right to improve Saturday, especially returning to rating tactics.

LIEUTENANT COLONEL was eliminated at the start in the Gotham. He appears to be the most interesting of the longshots in the field.

The Wizard finds it difficult to latch on to any one horse to "key" on in the Wood. Instead, I will use this race as part of the $500,000-guaranteed all-graded stakes pick four (Races 8-11). This wager can be found on my Aqueduct Betting Window and the Simulcast Best Bets Sheet.

Santa Anita Derby

It's very difficult to knock the credentials of the heavy favorite DORTMUND, who is undefeated in five career starts and is 3 for 3 over the Santa Anita dirt surface. Dortmund is making his first start at 1 1/8 miles, but based on his physical attributes and the manner in which he rates so comfortably, he should not have any issues handling the distance and farther. He is more a one-paced runner, who distributes his speed evenly, than a horse who is agile and has a quick turn of foot. In small fields his tactical speed helps him avoid trouble. In fields like the Kentucky Derby with 20 horses, traffic troubles could compromise his chances. Facing five rivals in the Santa Anita Derby gives Dortmund the upper hand.

PROSPECT PARK and BOLO, who finished second and third behind Dortmund in the San Felipe, obviously pose the biggest dangers. From a wagering standpoint, the Santa Anita Derby is pass race but it does offer a potential key horse in the late pick four.

Blue Grass

CARPE DIEM will go off the shortest price of the morning-line favorites in the three Kentucky Derby preps. There is quite a drop off between him and the quality of his opposition. Carpe Diem's five-length victory in the Tampa Bay Derby in his first start as a 3-year-old, which came off four-month layoff, was very impressive. That sets him up well for a victory in the Blue Grass. His lone defeat was a second in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile. Carpe Diem won the Grade 1 Breeders' Futurity last fall in his only start at Keeneland. His tactical speed will allow jockey John Velazquez to place him wherever he wants early on.

Of the three Kentucky Derby preps, the Blue Grass is the only race that offers a decent wagering opportunity, even though Carpe Diem will be odds-on. I am attracted to both the exactas and trifectas in the Blue Grass. The odds on the other seven runners will be well spread out. I feel that OCHO OCHO OCHO will improve on his eighth-place finish in the San Felipe with a more alert start, and CLASSY CLASS will benefit from being back on a dry surface and being more forwardly placed early in the race.

My suggested wagers are:

Exactas (5) CARPE DIEM over (1) OCHO OCHO OCHO and (7) CLASSY CLASS, reverse both for one-fourth as much
      Trifecta 5 over 1-7 over ALL = $24 for a $2 wager
      Trifecta 5 over ALL over 1-7 = $12 for a $1 wager

Saturday's Full Card Selections & Betting Window will be available Friday for Aqueduct-Keeneland-Santa Anita as well as Oaklawn. Wagering strategies for all races are in the Betting Window as well as pick four plays, which can also be found on my Simulcast Best Bets Sheet.
      Posted 04/04/2015 08:27 AM - Hide
    • I have a system that works pretty good. I pick the horses name that amuses me most to show.

I don't win megabucks like you, but, I do make a small profit.

Gambling bores me though. After about 5 minutes, I get sick of it.
      Posted 04/04/2015 08:31 AM - Hide
    • Good tips. My luck is simply too shitty to go gambling. But I remember you from the other board, you posted about making money gambling over there as well. Glad it's working out for you.
      Posted 04/04/2015 08:34 AM : Edited 04/04/2015 08:35 AM - Hide
    • Shark posted:
      I have a system that works pretty good. I pick the horses name that amuses me most to show.

I don't win megabucks like you, but, I do make a small profit.

Gambling bores me though. After about 5 minutes, I get sick of it.

That's a fine strategy. Just look over the top picks and the spot plays and put $1 to Show on anything above 8-1 or so. That works.
      Posted 04/04/2015 08:36 AM : Edited 04/04/2015 08:37 AM - Hide
    • korn posted:
      Good tips. My luck is simply too shitty to go gambling. But I remember you from the other board, you posted about making money gambling over there as well. Glad it's working out for you.

Just wait until baseball! I used to just use my own lousy, drunken judgement there but now I have a disciplined approach that I'm going to test out.
      Posted 04/04/2015 08:56 AM : Edited 04/04/2015 08:56 AM - Hide
    • BIPFT posted:
      That's a fine strategy. Just look over the top picks and the spot plays and put $1 to Show on anything above 8-1 or so. That works.

Thats about what I do.

Mind you I haven't been to the racetrack in a long time, and off site gambling places give me the creeps. :shudder:

I may take a gander at that web site though. I might learn something.

BTW: Horse racing is fixed. The trainers are told whether their horses are "feeling good" or not before the race. There is a heavy Mafia presence involved.

But, if you can get a tip from the inside, then you're golden!
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - Besides supermodels, what are other high-caliber women that an alpha with money would try to fuck as much as possible?
  • View Topic - Wanna make some easy money? If the Repugs take the Senate, remember this link:
  • View Topic - The smar money is betting that Janean Garafolo will not age well.
  • View Topic - Take advantage of the federal reserve easy money while you can