• OK, YOU BUNCHA CUMCHUGGING MEAT MUGGERS! 4 GORGEOUS WOMEN - CHOOSE IN ORDER OF HAWTNESS!

• Posted 02/24/2018 05:46 AM - Hide
      • These are the broads:

Left to right:

1. Martha Hunt
        2. Stella Maxwell (the notorious lipstick dyke)
        3. Josephine Skriver
        4. Jasmine Tookes

For me, #3 and #4 are a dead heat, #1 is a close second and #2 is a throwaway (dykes and switch hitters actually gross me out.)

Now CHOOSE, YOU FUCKING FAGGOTASS FAGGOTFUCKS!
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    Welcome to the F169 Discussion Forum! Our anonymous forum is a place where users can participate in discussions about any subject. As a user of our discussion forum, you'll enjoy discussing any subject that you are interested in. You can immediately join a discussion about any subject at our anonymous discussion forum. No email needed.
    • Replies:

• Stable Genius
      • Re: OK, YOU BUNCHA CUMCHUGGING MEAT MUGGERS! 4 GORGEOUS WOMEN - CHOOSE IN ORDER OF HAWTNESS!
        Posted 02/24/2018 07:36 AM - Hide
      • Well, with a pussy licker, you dont have to worry about too many cocks up in the hole.
      • Stable Genius
      • Re: OK, YOU BUNCHA CUMCHUGGING MEAT MUGGERS! 4 GORGEOUS WOMEN - CHOOSE IN ORDER OF HAWTNESS!
        Posted 02/24/2018 07:38 AM - Hide
      • Quence posted:
        FYI: They all have dyed hair which means they have a problem with being honest.

It's not some general problem with being "honest," you dumb fag.

It's a specific problem with what they really look like.
        Posted 02/24/2018 07:40 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        #1 or #3, the dyke if nothing else is available. The black bitch can go to hell. :lol: Only a bi or jew would go after that africunt.
        :mad: That is a pretty sheboon. I would take her before the others.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 02/24/2018 08:07 AM - Hide
      • No penii; no cumb.

;archiethis;
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 02/24/2018 08:25 AM - Hide
      • Quence posted:
        FYI: They all have dyed hair which means they have a problem with being honest.

I do not dye my hair.

:kojak:
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 02/24/2018 08:36 AM - Hide
      • meh, tits need to be bigger.

i mean, i'd hit all twelve, wood preg, fuck like a beast, blah, blah, blah....

but i like to see/feel/play with big breastuses
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 02/24/2018 12:32 PM - Hide
      • If the dark one is a Negress or a mulattress then there is more artifice with that hair than just simple dye. That's a "weave" made from some 3rd world woman's hair and then dyed.

As for my taste, I pick Josephine Skriver. In fact I have just now decided to marry her. So... I'll get pissed off if you guys continue to stare at her. Please avert your eyes.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

You currently have 0 points left to use for premium emotes/fomotes.
      If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Giphy, PostImages.org, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Anonymous Discussion Forums:
        • When will women stop treating me like a piece of meat and view me as relationship material?
          Posted 11/08/2017 09:12 PM
        • I go to pick up a woman for a nice date and we don't even get to my car. No, she drags me inside and gives me a blowjob. Or she immediately wants sex, sometimes involving her bisexual roommate. WTF?

I never get to hear soliloquies about their day, their musings, their family, fascinating third parties I have no connection to or interaction with, and I never get to hear about their hopes or dreams, their biological clock, or the women they work with who they hate.

Will they ever just view me as relationship material?

[ Read more ]
        • Finance_Boi
        • Subway's new store design adds digital self-order kiosks with Apple Pay, faster mobile pre-ordering...
          Posted 07/18/2017 11:15 AM
        • ;triggered;

I NEED TO BE PAID $15/HOUR AS A SANDWICH ARTIST!

Subway is refreshing its store design with new digital self-order kiosks that will feature Apple Pay (and Samsung Pay) as well a faster experience for delivery and pre-ordering via its mobile app and Facebook Messenger bot.

The best 4K & 5K displays for Mac

[ Read more ]
        • Women, if you have brown eyes then do not, I repeat, no, I ORDER you, do NOT dye your hair blonde. For FUCK SAKE!
          Posted 02/15/2017 02:29 AM
        • There is NO SUCH THING IN THIS WORLD AS A BROWN EYED BLONDE. THEY DO NOT EXIST.

So if you had the misfortune to be born a second class brown eyed citizen TOUGH SHIT. Maybe in the next life you'll come back as a blue or gray eyed top percenter.

Do NOT dye your hair brown because you will just look ridiculous. Don't do it.

[ Read more ]
        • Watching Women's World Cup France vs. Mexico. Why is the France woman's team lily white, while the men's team is pitch black?
          Posted 06/17/2015 04:00 PM
        • Would be a great blacks on blondes movie premise.

:erection::diversity: :schlomo:

[ Read more ]
        • Three Brazilians murder women, turn their flesh into meat pies
          Posted 12/03/2014 06:22 PM
        • This lovely family of three, Jorge Silveira, his wife and his mistress, is finally going on trial for the murder of two women whose bodies were found buried in the backyard of their house.

However, the part of this story that'll send chills up your spine is these three didn't just murder their victims, they ate them too! They would bake meat pastries made with their victims' flesh, which they would give to neighbors or sell to local schools and hospitals. They told people that the pastries contained tuna or chicken.

Why not pork?

They lured the women to their house with the promise of work as a nanny.

[ Read more ]
        • Joey_The_Clown
        • Wesleyan University (Connecticut) orders fraternities to start admitting women
          Posted 09/22/2014 10:45 PM
        • Don't look at me, man. Shit's for real.
          :tyrone:

All-male residential fraternities at Wesleyan University in Middletown must now open their doors to female members, according to a recent decision by the college administration.

The change is intended to make Wesleyan all-inclusive, a university spokesperson said Monday. The decision will affect Delta Kappa Epsilon and Psi Upsilon, the two all-male fraternities at Wesleyan.

Grampa, how come they're called "fraternities" when there are no boys in them at all?

[ Read more ]