• I like Hans

• Hans No. 1 Fan
    • Stable Genius
    • Re: I like Hans
      Posted 02/15/2018 12:36 AM - Hide
    • Oh GOD!!! I get SO flustered just thinking about him! I wonder what his package is like! Oooh, I expect it's as tough and meaty, so long they don't even make boxer shorts large enough to contain it, swinging freely between his ankles! Mmmh!!! I feel like I'm about to EXPLODE!!! :tard:
      \
      :bluebunny:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Hans.nli
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 02/15/2018 02:52 AM - Hide
    • Hans No. 1 Fan posted:
      Oh GOD!!! I get SO flustered just thinking about him! I wonder what his package is like! Oooh, I expect it's as tough and meaty, so long they don't even make boxer shorts large enough to contain it, swinging freely between his ankles! Mmmh!!! I feel like I'm about to EXPLODE!!! :tard:
      \

Fuck off.
      Posted 02/15/2018 04:38 AM - Hide
    • As I sit here, daydreaming about Hans, my meaty cock starts convulsing, it's normally pale complexion darkening to pure crimson! It swings wildly in all directions, circling, zigzagging and bobbing up and down! Suddenly, it begins to compress itself into my groin, emitting a bizarre squeaking noise as steam billows from the head! My whole body shakes and rumbles violently, as I wait in undescribable suspense for what is about to happen! In a second, my life flashes before my eyes as I'm catapulted across the room by the sheer might of the diabolical explosion of silky white gunk from my glowing vermilion schlong, the likes of which this world has never seen!!!

THAT is how much I care about our wonderful host, Hans, people! Can you honestly say your devotion matches mine??? If not, maybe it's about time you found somewhere else to post!!!
      \
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

You currently have 0 points left to use for premium emotes/fomotes.
If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Giphy, PostImages.org, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.