BBS

• Cocaine trafficker used Snuggle to smuggle
      http://www.ocala.com/article/20140903/ARTICLES/140909904/0/

http://i.imgur.com/43pm0bL.jpg

Not going to post the whole article but here are the finer points:

Authorities said Ortiz appeared nervous and gave them permission to search the SUV. Officers found a black bag that contained toiletries, such as soap and toothpaste, as well as a bottle of Snuggle fabric softener.

[continued]
    • CRIME
  • x
  • CajunX
    • PAGING SPECIES_587
    • > 09/06/2014 07:43 AM : .
  • x
  • PAGING SPECIES_587
    • THE FLATULANT
    • > 09/06/2014 07:00 AM : .
  • x
  • THE FLATULANT
    • Rent Control in SF
      Page: 2
      you'r paying way too much

20 acres and 3,000 sq ft craftsman style home, with redwoods and a quarter mile of ocean front and a private beach, 20 minutes from San Francisco, private armed secuity on site 7 x 24

$500 a month! for reals!!!!!
    • --
    • > 09/06/2014 06:02 AM : .
  • x
    • STAND UP AND CRY FOR FREEDOM
      [quote]..[/quote]

I've always read "DNC" as "Dumped Nigger Cumbuckets."

I was NOT dumped, we just grew apart and it was time to move on!

\

[continued]
    • --
    • Butthole
    • > 09/06/2014 04:55 AM : .
  • x
  • Butthole
    • > 09/06/2014 04:14 AM : .
  • x
    • NY Dem Says Feds are Preparing to Exterminate Black Race - Storms Out of Meeting
      The background story is that police were called to an incident involving two women, one black and one white. They are roommates or significant others. The cops were outside trying to talk to the black woman, and the Typical Groidal of bonobos with nuffin better to do appeared to gawk and interfere. They did't even now anything about what was going on. The groidal made the simple situation into a dangerous, tense, difficult situation and tried to racebait the police. the police bent over backwards and did somersaults trying to appease the groidal. It appears neither woman was arrested. The incident was captured on video:

"I watched the video of the street scene. I don't know who or what started it but I thought the police throughout acted correctly and tried to calm the crowd. Several blacks in the crowd tried to bait the police. The grey haired lady in the off colored sweater was also instrumental in calming the issue. The priest/parson who came out of the church I think could have done the more. Troy can be proud of their police and how they handled an explosive situation."

The video is hosted at the OP link.
    • --
    • > 09/06/2014 02:15 AM : .
  • x